Recent content by cookieman909

1. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

Finally Salmon dropped!
  2. cookieman909

I remember last year we made Horsborough look like prime Glenn Lazarus making 20m a run.
  3. cookieman909

Social Media Averillo Homesick

Seen on Twitter he wants to move back to Sydney. Hahahah he took the money and ran. Only Dragons have expressed interest. He’d fit in there.
  4. cookieman909

If it’s a dry track I’d like to think we win well. Always a danger game against the raiders.
  5. cookieman909

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Maybe he needs a coach telling him what to do.
  6. cookieman909

Have to beat the Raiders

Looking at the draw into the next month. A lot of top 8 teams playing bottom 8 teams. The top 8 will start to seperate over the next month. We need to go 3/4. I think we can win all 4 going into the next bye. But one week at a time. Raiders next week. Lets fucking win a magic round game!
  7. cookieman909

Opinion Ciraldo press conference

Yeah I think he said it after one of the early games. He said the boys have decided to stand up for themselves and not be walked over like previous years. So fucking good to hear.
  8. cookieman909

Official 2024 Indigenous Jersey

Our early indigenous jerseys were shit. The last few have been sensational. Always loved the black and blue. Looks siiiiick!
  9. cookieman909

Rumour BBO

Good luck to the kid. Another victim of the covid and not playing. Was he top 30?
  10. cookieman909

Warren Smith the new Buz.

I’ve been off the flop ever since he hammered the dogs about a stupid jersey clash one game. You’d think the dogs had murdered his mum the way he carried on about it.
  11. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

I don’t think Cleary plays tbh. Going to be a wet heavy track. Why would you risk him?
  12. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Alamoti will probably fill in for Tago. Is he right side centre? He’ll have fun defending our left edge. I’m not expecting us to win, I just want us to compete for 80. For mine Panthers haven’t looked as dominant as previous years, but they are still relentless, and they will strangle you to...
  13. cookieman909

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

Warriors attack is literally shit. I have watched them the last few weeks and they have nothing. It’s so slow and predictable. For the roster they have they should be better. It’s so structured, it’s rubbish. I keep expecting them to come good, but they don’t. Last year they had the suprise...
  14. cookieman909

Round 10 team

Hughes free to play. Only fined for his ref contact.