Recent content by D- voice

1. D- voice

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Sack Driussi...It's JK's fault sack him too :tearsofjoy:
  2. D- voice

Opinion Skelton

I hope he stays ! Originally Gus said he is a winger or a centre but he could see him become a second rower, I can see his defence improving in the middle, he wont be defending on his own there.
  3. D- voice

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

You just called him useful for something :tearsofjoy:
  4. D- voice

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Enough baby talk :laughing:
  5. D- voice

We need to start putting teams away.
  6. D- voice

Absolutely... Hutch to 14 !
  7. D- voice

After the trials I thought Sexton would be the 1st choice, then I've noticed CC was more concerned about steadying the ship, now that seems to have been achieved, will he take the next step ?
  8. D- voice

Nothing against Hutch, his efforts are always good but the finish touches aren't of great quality, Whilst his passing game is just reasonable sadly he doesn't threaten the opposition's line with his running game , Defence wise again is just reasonable but I believe he misses tackles due to over...
  9. D- voice

Ghosts are scary :screamcat:
  10. D- voice

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Did you just assassinate him DoggFather :fearscream: :-)
  11. D- voice

News 'I haven't done anything wrong': Phil Gould to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

I've mentioned to you long ago that my opinions are based on information that I've know from different but very credible sources, what are the chances of all of them lying ? It's up to you to believe or not to believe, either way it makes no difference to me ! Anti-Murdoch bias is the least of...
  12. D- voice

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould 'indebted' to Bulldogs recruits but rebuild is 'only half done'

Isn't a utility name used for someone who is multi-talented ? We certainly have a very talented and a committed team missing a Fisher-Harris & a Cleary ! I don't think Hutch is our best halfback but I acknowledged his leadership material after his 1st interview ! At times it might not seem...
  13. D- voice

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

We aren't totally out of the woods yet but confidently speaking we can't be in better care, John Khoury and the board new exactly that hence why he vigorously pursued Gus's signature, he isn't perfect but he is perfect for the job !!!
  14. D- voice

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

We certainly did come a long way, without elaborating we did knock back AFB before he signed for the Fish Surprised, don't be :-)
  15. D- voice

News 'I haven't done anything wrong': Phil Gould to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

Nine were not a major instigator in the SL war. Why would they be, since they had ownership of the pay TV rights for a lousy 3 millions dollars News needed content for the newly formed Foxtel and Packer had the ARL rights through Nine, expanding to another new kid on the block at the time...