2. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

That came off Hudson youngs hand wtf
  3. dekepefc

Official Bulldogs sign teen star

I heard the coach gave him a spray
  4. dekepefc

Yeah but that first game Preston was a late inclusion then never played.. his first game back was really last week off the bench
  5. dekepefc

He usually names a player as starting before he drops them back to the bench pre game.. he must feel like it's a softer blow to the player.. hopefully this is the case again with salmon/Preston.
  6. dekepefc

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Good thing about the maroon jersey is it inspires players to be great regardless of their club form. That's why it's great to be a queenslander ;)
  7. dekepefc

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Minimum wage or ESL awaits... no intelligence on or off the field.. I suggest he learns how to use a shovel, because that's what he has to look forward to.
  8. dekepefc

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

No way would dolphins let him go. He is an out and out superstar.. apparently :p
  9. dekepefc

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Watching the replay of that Harry Grant sin binning.. I think that's the worst sin binning decision of all time.. that decision alone should get Gus off his 20k fine.
  10. dekepefc

Opinion Skelton

You can't seriously be comparing losing Skelton to losing Thurston..
  11. dekepefc

Do we take enough risks in games?

Just an observation on JAC... he is great in space but he's not very good at getting the ball down in the corner with cover defence coming across. I reckon he's missed 5 or 6 tries by being pushed out trying to get the ball down after sweep plays.
  12. dekepefc

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

They don't want players arguing the decision.. questioning it is okay but arguing it isn't.. we will see a fair few more of these penalties over the weekend... I felt like the ref reffed to the home team and premier team, but he never lost control of game, which is what those penalties are...
  13. dekepefc

Fair bit to be positive about there kennelers
  14. dekepefc

If this wasn't at Penrith we wouldn't have copped half of these decisions
  15. dekepefc

Both Penrith tries weren't well constructed