Recent content by Doggfather

1. Doggfather

Opinion Burton should be sacked from being our goalkicker

Burton needs a break from kicking. It’s so obvious and must be a serious discussion point internally now.
  2. Doggfather

Opinion Professional fouls

Yes it’s annoying Rapana the rat didn’t go to the sin bin the second time. But why are we relying on sin bins to score tries? Imagine if Kiraz and Tracy didn’t hand two tries on a silver platter.
  3. Doggfather

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutchinson was one of our best players tonight. Kikau was awfulriddled with errors and poor options. Burton was solid but missed crucial goals which have cost us again. We had plenty of opportunities to win. We are not genuine Top 8 quality yet it’s very obvious.
  4. Doggfather

Have to beat the Raiders

For some reason we keep losing big games with crowds. Good Friday, Magic Round, Queens Birthday games we need to start winning. Raiders have smashed us for years I can’t remember our last win against them.
  5. Doggfather

David Fifita?

No thanks the last thing we need is another TPJ or She Rex signing
  6. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I have a close friend flying from interstate to watch this match. We haven’t been to a game together in years. Let’s go doggies!
  7. Doggfather

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

If we can sneak into the 8, then we can do a Hasler style run for the grand final. We can be competitive against every single team in the comp.
  8. Doggfather

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I’m a Platinum member and was at the game. I sit on the 40 minute line just below the corporate seats. The booing and groans were due to what was happening on the field. I really don’t understand the Hutchinson hate, he is decent in defence and acts as our glue in the middle. He is also a good...
  9. Doggfather

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

He showed up to Club 18 which is a literal Bar the next night to watch the game. IMO its a poor look as there was an opportunity for him to inspire the team at the Dinner and jersey presentation. I am a big fan but actions speak louder than words.
  10. Doggfather

A wins a win

Here is something you don’t see every day
  11. Doggfather

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Is it starting to make sense to everyone while we signed so many utilities? The Roorters also came out of this game with huge amount of injuries and suspensions. We should celebrate the win and the toughness. That was a Bulldogs performance.
  12. Doggfather

Yes, he was fasting for Ramadan just like me.
  13. Doggfather

Bobcat and Perry arrived late but I was on the way out. Disappointed that $BW wasn’t there. He has totally abandoned the Team. The rest of the players look in pretty good nick. Check out Luke Pattens ring.
  14. Doggfather

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Im looking forward to attending tomorrow, anyone else going?