2. Dyldog

Cam Ciraldo

His job is never safe on this forum mate
  3. Dyldog

Travis Touma appreciation thread

Phillip Gould master stroke
  4. Dyldog

Burton 18th man, turn it up

I reckon one of the bench forwards move to 18 before game day and Burton plays the 14 role.
  5. Dyldog

It’s a joke but, Burto needs to be fresh so he can come on when Nicho does his calf after 10mins
  6. Dyldog

Burton to play the 14 role, Hudson Young to drop back to 18th.
  7. Dyldog

Is it time?

If you read the comment properly I said penalty goals and conversions have been the difference
  8. Dyldog

Is it time?

As in tries scored
  9. Dyldog

Is it time?

Think about it. Team hasn’t played together until this year unlike the comps heavyweights who have had a few seasons of playing together and we only lost because of penalties goals or missed conversions by our kicker so we weren’t outplayed. He doesn’t pick big blokes because the big blokes we...
  10. Dyldog

Is it time?

Basically a brand new team with a very small forward pack, we haven’t been outscored since round 2 and have the 4th best defense in the comp = great coaching.
  11. Dyldog

News John Bateman to ink three-year deal with Wests Tigers

Good on the Tigers for clearing out these clowns who are overpaid under-performers
  12. Dyldog

News Josh Jackson The True Bulldog

Fuck that’s good
  13. Dyldog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Sexton to be fresh for Thursday night call up
  14. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Another team coming off the bye next week then another team coming off the bye the week after.. who the fuck approves the draw
  15. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Burton lost his lollies in the last 10mins and Hutchinson was fucking terrible again