Recent content by flamebouyant

1. flamebouyant

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Freshens him up for reserve grade. As much as I want him in fg, I doubt he will be named next week. Same for Wilson and koutoga.
  2. flamebouyant

Fair enough I guess. But would they have done this at any other away game?
  3. flamebouyant

Anyone know why we have rested soon many players?? How does it help fg or reserves if we rest Sexton, koutoga, Wilson??? Our full strength cup sideshows have won this comfortably. And to think first place was ours with a win. Pretty piss poor!
  4. flamebouyant

Opinion Skelton

Take a breath mate. You will end up becoming a clown.
  5. flamebouyant

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

Sometimes you need to do this to move things forward quickly. Not every signing pans out as you would hope either. This being said, I sure that Gus learned from this and we are benefiting. Cant see anyone on our roster that wont be here long term, and is signed on good money. Burton, Critta...
  6. flamebouyant

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

For some clubs, yes, that's the goal. Believe it or not, the rorters were in the same place once before. Look at the dogs this year, many people thought we would come last, but we are pushing all the top sides, and even beat your arse!
  7. flamebouyant

Typical roosters flog. Chasing premierships isn't the only motivation, not even money at times. But rorters fans wouldn't understand this.
  8. flamebouyant

Agree with everything!
  9. flamebouyant

I disagree. He should show some fortitude and stick it out at the Titans and help them become competitive, whilst collecting that extra $250k. The likes of Penrif and the Rorters should feel the pain of missing out like every other club too!
  10. flamebouyant

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

"One games more" ?????? Is it one, or more you dumb fuck.
  11. flamebouyant

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Hope he wasn't planning a professional boxing career. Oh, wait. Lol
  12. flamebouyant

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

............................................................................