Recent content by habs

1. habs

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

I haven’t been able to get excited. I’m just happy to see us in the mix in games to be honest. Panthers game was lost before halftime. Goal should be to keep winning games. A loss to the raiders might put to bed the chatter about scraping into the 8.
  2. habs

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Delusional claim.
  3. habs

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Lol i get it. I was just teasing. Good guy jmk. Just think reed’s on another level when he’s playing well.
  4. habs

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Get off the gear please.
  5. habs

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Probs having a laugh
  6. habs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

The nrl is fried and corrupt.
  7. habs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

This ref is going to help newcastle all day long. Dogs have to muscle up as detail is not there where the fuck was support when kikau made the break.
  8. habs

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Chump change now. Most sydney silks are in the 20s.
  9. habs

Lol maybe 5 years ago.
  10. habs

Access to justice is already super difficult. Defamation is a disaster. Look at BRS.
  11. habs

He does. Funniest in person!
  12. habs

Omnishambles. Lerhmann Imbroglio. Having escaped the lion's den Mr Lehrmann made the mistake of coming back for his hat. LMFAO.
  13. habs

We just don’t have the team

We are far away from being a contender, top 4 or top 8 team. Hopefully by the end of the season we would have won 10-12 games. We are not going to get better until we start winning, and doing that consistently over a period of time. Our attack and combinations won’t get better until we win the...
  14. habs

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Would be nice to win 4/6.