Recent content by InGusWeTrust

1. I

Lipoi Hopoi

He’s been impressing me more and more with his selections and bench rotations. I haven’t seen recent NSW cup admittedly, but thought handing Lipoi his debut was a bit out of the blue. His performance showed why though. I suppose last season with less depth and so many injuries he was forced...
  2. I

Lipoi Hopoi

Watching Lipoi calling his mum is why I love this club so much. I know it’s a common thread with all clubs, but seeing a young guy get his shot and how much it means to him and his family is what makes the sport great. Had to hold back the tears as his mum was so elated and proud.
  3. I

Kiraz for Fullback

Kiraz Jac Xerri Tracey Skelton Tell me that doesn’t get you pumped!
  4. I

Kiraz for Fullback

He simply has to switch with Tracey. Tracey is safe and works hard, but Kiraz looked like breaking the line every run and can get more head of steam coming from that position. he also pulled off some sick catches.
  5. I

3-2-1 Bulldogs vs Knights

Reed, Curran and Presto share the 3-2-1 for me, with special mention to JAC and Kiraz. Reed was instrumental in scoring and strategic plays especially in the second half. Curran was a machine as usual and Presto, what a trysaver and scoring a double. Really close call with JAC who also scored...
  6. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

I don’t usually watch on there because the picture quality is terrible too, but had it on for a bit after getting sick of the Fox call team. Probably just coincidence but I watched on the projector tonight. Rarely do that and it was our best performance in ages.
  7. I

They definitely didn’t throw much at us, but had a lot of strong runners but our last ditch efforts were just too good
  8. I

Process of domination?
  9. I

We play like that again and Gutho and Bitch Moses will be crying for their mummies.
  10. I

Glad I’m watching fox that ***** a punish on the mic.
  11. I

O’Brien saying his team will take a while to get over that loss lol GOOD
  12. I

If only we had decent refs more than once in a blue moon. Last week Gee was it? He was good and that guy vs Penrith wasn’t too bad. I’m sick of having to beat the ref as well.
  13. I

Fkn oath menace, Presto is the Bulldogs dna. Same with Curran, Mann and many others.
  14. I

I don’t normally watch post or pre match but I am starting to enjoy it especially after wins like that.
  15. I

I love Sex! Don’t get confused lol, but he had a hole the size of Sydney heads and he couldn’t get through lol