Recent content by iWahash

1. I

Lipoi Hopoi

Oh I totally forgot about that! That was so impressive!!
  2. I

Lipoi Hopoi

Surprised to see Ciraldo give him more than the last 15 minutes. But damn he was impressive. Wasn't overawed at all. 38 minutes 15 runs 121m 42 PCM 16 tackles 5 missed tackles Did have one moment there where he didn't get back in line quick enough for Hastings almost-try where he knocked...
  3. I

Toby Sexton has started at Halfback in 9 games for us...

He was fantastic today. Gave both sides of the attack good, early ball and kicked well. There was one kick he put up in the second half when he was under a lot of pressure and landed it just outside the goal line. They made less than 20 metres that set. Stats don't show this type of stuff but...
  4. I

News 'Disguised it all week': Toby Sexton reveals 'crazy' masterstroke from Bulldogs coaching

You don't think this is even worse than being involved day to day? If Gus needs to make the tough or vital moves, wouldn't it erode confidence in Ciraldo being able to make the tough decisions?
  5. I

Opinion Forward Pack Performance

Spot on. The Dragons were out on their feet by the 60th minute and couldn't cover the loss of Bird adequately.
  6. I

News 'Disguised it all week': Toby Sexton reveals 'crazy' masterstroke from Bulldogs coaching

I disagree completely. This idea that Gus picks the team or has any real influence to force Ciraldo's hand is rubbish. He can and will suggest things, and Ciraldo would be stupid not to seek his advice, but it's Ciraldo who is making the decisions.
  7. I

Bulldogs Vs Dragons Preview Podcast with Jack from the Red V Podcast

Dibbo and Jack from the Red V Podcast gang up on me (Abdul) as we preview the Bulldogs Vs Dragons game. Be sure to like and subscribe if you're enjoying the content.
  8. I

The Kennel Podcast LIVE in 5 minutes

Hey everyone, Dibbo and I will be going LIVE in a couple of minutes! Come join us for a lively discussion about magic round and the team announcement! https://www.youtube.com/live/C0GYoFfSius?si=uI1JD-sbV_JIOlnx Look forward to seeing you there!
  9. I

Last 6 games of 2023 with & without Toby Sexton

I disagree. Burton's form and performances haven't been getting the wraps he deserves because his ceiling potential is so high but you can't deny that he has been very good in a lot of matches. There have been games where Hutchison hasn't kicked the ball once. Burton is being asked to manage...
  10. I

Last 6 games of 2023 with & without Toby Sexton

Burton has played well more often than not this year. He is proving himself as a 5/8th. One relatively poor game doesn't mean anything. Burton has been one of the main reasons Kikau is playing so well. Burton plays poorly and hence Kikau suffers. With regard to Hutchison, I don't think he is...
  11. I

The Kennel Podcast LIVE today wants YOUR questions

Thank you for the feedback.
  12. I

Tbh I wasn't sure if these (i.e. The live streams) would be relevant on Spotify. I'm happy to put them up if you would like. Everything else will be going up on Spotify, in some cases delayed behind youtube.
  13. I

Hey Everyone, The podcast is picking up steam and we've been going live every Tuesday to talk everything the Bulldogs and Rugby League. What do you want us discuss this afternoon on the podcast? What questions do you have for us? We love to interact with everyone live on YouTube as well so...
  14. I

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

She covered some games last year but not sure if she'll be returning to the sideline this year. She was good!
  15. I

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

Darcie McDonald is an accomplished Fox League Journalist and a former Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs cheerleader. Darcie sat down with us in our studio to talk to us about her journey to becoming a Fox League journalist. She reveals some fantastic stories to us about her journey from cheerleader...