Recent content by JayBee

1. JayBee

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

This is, by and large, being driven by a particular player manager, who many would call a parasite. He has a HUGE influence on the Eels
  2. JayBee

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Varane, Sancho and Greenwood are definites. Rashford needs to go. Eriksen too. Casemiro has just fallen off a truck. Mainoo, Garnacho, Onana and Holjund. Build a team around that and off you go. In my eyes, everyone else is expendable.
  3. JayBee

A lot of talk in the media with regards to who our new manager should be. Some of our former players are calling for ETHs dismissal, and then you have Neville asking for 1 more seasons Southgate rumour is picking up steam, as is Potter and Tuchel talk. Not sure what I want more - about 11 new...
  4. JayBee

Tuchel is an intesting appointment. I have loved his coaching style since Dortmund - but he’s put every club off that has hired him. Borussia, PSG and Chelsea. Having said that, he has won titles at all clubs. Hard nosed German. Is that any different to a hard nosed Dutch? TBH if they’re...
  5. JayBee

It’s been the talk for a while now, but I don’t think it has ventured past a rumour.
  6. JayBee

In breaking news... water is wet
  7. JayBee

Opinion All’s Quiet on the Jason Taylor talk ?

Our attack HAS improved, but is still behind the 8 ball if we really want to contest for a top 8 side. It is our defence that is winning us games at the moment, and if anything - it is our attack that let us down against Souths and Melbourne. It's better than last year - but that not exactly a...
  8. JayBee

I said caretaker coach not full time
  9. JayBee

They’ve been entertaining to say the least. Loves to put lipstick on a pig and call it miss universe. Is it deflecting or is it actually signs of brain damage? Who knows
  10. JayBee

Playing as our 6th string CB. But yeah he’s been poor this season. Can we sack ETH before the FA cup final, and bring Ole as caretaker coach for 1 game?
  11. JayBee

Lachlan Lewis

Is there another LL? Our Lewis would be 27 about now
  12. JayBee

Fitness

TBF - there was a lot of stoppages today Having said that, it was heavy under foot, which leads to fatigue.
  13. JayBee

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Whilst you are 100% here - the NRL being the weak-gutted dogs that they are, did not want to implement another rule where the 20m restart had 2 options; 1 a 7-tackle-set, due to kicking dead. And 2 - when opponents drop the ball over the line etc.
  14. JayBee

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

There is a second video - but it basically just shows Kenty getting up from the tree - and whilst he's dusting himself off, old mate he was sparring with was brought down by one of Cu.ntys Cohort (not a king hit, more like a tackle). Kent just walked over to the bloke on the ground and gave him...
  15. JayBee

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Kent actually played FG. 1 game for Parra. does that count? Lol