Recent content by Johnnny2233

1. J

Last 6 games of 2023 with & without Toby Sexton

Totally agree with this statement and I think it’s getting louder and louder for Ciro to hear that he actually has genuine half backs who deserve there chance
  2. J

Had 4 games not been lost by conversions, Dogs would be top 4

Alright everyone relax about the the kicks that one issue yes but we aren’t icing the opportunity’s we have Burton has become a super runner and we wouldn’t even be close to anywhere if it wasn’t for Burto yes we would be in the top 4 but it’s the whole side not one person we play as a team we...
  3. J

Have we really improved?

The people backing up are button reed bronson haven’t seen much of fox but I do think he will come back to his best just gotta give him space
  4. J

Have we really improved?

Our points d/f will come down to jt and if they get enough wins 17.5 are what teams are scoring on average so we shall see what happens
  5. J

Have we really improved?

Like a moment in the game bronson xerri gets the break in the 10 why didn’t Addo Carr go inside instead of creeping on the side line bronson should of went inside
  6. J

Have we really improved?

True he is slow that’s why I’m saying bring in sexton with Burton speed and Speed
  7. J

Have we really improved?

Canberra are a team that won’t go away there known as a come back team we did take advantage of the sin bins but people Can say we missed two conversions but that isn’t the case we had chances in there red zone we need to ice those moments
  8. J

Have we really improved?

Hutchinson does his job but we need more speed with Burton that’s why sexton needs to step in Hutchinson actually has set up some nice tried and inside balls now he is starting to get creative he is a safe player and plays 80 mins but sexton deserves his chance
  9. J

Have we really improved?

If you look at the stats of course we have improved 3 best defensive team in the comp 3 or 4 most line breaks in the comp and more just we aren’t icing the moments that matter the most we are scoring tries and are a team building we are only half way there as Gus said no doubt we will...
  10. J

Opinion Sexton time to bring him in

Someone close to the bulldogs get into Ciro head sexton needs to play he could be the X factor next to burton
  11. J

Opinion Daniel sulka Fifita and Ryan Sutton

Well at least Fifita will play big boy May add with possa not bad combo
  12. J

Social Media Averillo Homesick

I have always liked Jake Averillo he was always trying hard to play hard and harder and he scored a lot bring him back
  13. J

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

He is a mongrel Gangsta acting footy player
  14. J

Another Luke Thompson
  15. J

Why have they said round 12 for Sutton