Recent content by KRDG

1. KRDG

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Yeah Xerri and Conor Tracy buys of the season love the spirit mate that's it, up the Doggies!!
  2. KRDG

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Give it a rest mate we signed 3 of the best from the panthers. We will come good
  3. KRDG

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

I hope we can build a new stadium at Liverpool and keep belmore as the HQ for the club; the funds to make an elite training facility are a reality & we can only dream about belmore stadium upgraded. That is the future for the club for now. Imagine if the club owned some of the stadium, and the...
  4. KRDG

Ben Barba Interview

I mean it’s not like he didn’t literally win the Dally M
  5. KRDG

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

It’s going to be interesting, I thought it was the way he fell trying to tackle, but they might try and give him a big penalty just to try and fuck us a little bit
  6. KRDG

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

yesss! I’m so excited to be back at belmore, got tickets on 50m line in the grandstand and going to the leagues club afterwards for dinner. I live in Redfern where it’s not always worth your while to rep the colours. Going to be a great day back in the heartland
  7. KRDG

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

he doesn’t care about stats man they’re just a shit sitrrring flog. Better to be ingnore
  8. KRDG

Bruh it would involve watching Parramatta games so no, piss off you flog
  9. KRDG

Fuck I hate you man
  10. KRDG

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

Mate we should just resign him for 600k or something. our club has been abysmal and shit for his stay with us… it ended Josh Jackson’s career ffs. Would have loved to see what he can do now we are a much stronger team
  11. KRDG

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

I think that’s incredibly harsh. He was in lockdown away from his friends and family when he first signed for us, it must have been tough. I think he’s a good player as well, granted he’s been out injured a lot but he seems like a good lad and we should get around him in support.
  12. KRDG

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

What you deserve is a nice comfy bed in a psychiatric hospital so you can be under constant supervision
  13. KRDG

James Graham

Holy shit! I actually am in agreeance with you for once. It’s a good point you raise though, it’s an overused trope but I think that Canterbury being “The Family Club” can also mean that no one person is bigger than the club. I think it would be amazing to have Jammer back in a dogs polo on the...
  14. KRDG

Rumour Josh Reynolds

Tell us what you really think
  15. KRDG

Rumour Josh Reynolds

So much hate in this thread, it’s good the club is doing business again like the old dogs of war days, behind closed doors. If it was up the Kennel to decide we would never sign anyone. He’s on minimum wage, and will probably only play a handful of games. So many people are on here saying he was...