Recent content by Matthew G

1. M

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

I am FUMING after that, we absolutely threw it away, gutted, most hurful loss this year
  2. M

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

That guy literally had more rugby knowledge than you , stop commenting on my posts if you dont like them hahahahah
  3. M

Hahahahha, imagine posting a thread on a forum page, mad that bro isnt it
  4. M

Have to beat the Raiders

Next weeks big, start some real good momentum if we can win there, huge game
  5. M

We have all watched for 7 years and seen absolute shite, players not trying, us losing by 40,50,60, after such a painful period, I cant tell you how happy I am to be enjoying rugby again. This team, is the team ive been waiting for to represent this club for a long time. Listen I know we lack...
  6. M

How cant we be proud of that? We have seen some god awful bulldogs teams this last 7 years, this one tonight have gone to penrith, a game nobody tipped us to win, lost the pen count and restart count but stuck in there and had a real go at them. I love this group of players, yes we lack quality...
  7. M

if you all want any indication of how the refs are gonna treat us tonight, had 2 sinbins in first 5 mins for us, cheats
  8. M

game kicks off in 15, so any links would be great
  9. M

Anyone got any links to watch the nsw cup game??
  10. M

Opinion Ciraldo press conference

You clearly havent watched what i have for years on end, spineless performances, being laughed at by some rubbish sides
  11. M

theres a rule against sledging and pushing? get a grip hahhahaha
  12. M

for doing what? Standing up for your mates? unless he does something thats actually a sinbin offence like punch someone, no reason he cant continue as he is, Ennis made a career off it, as does luai
  13. M

Ive just listened to this and ive got goosebumps to be honest, when Ciro is quizzed on Mahoney coming in 3rd man, and Ciro says that Reed is just looking after his mates, we as a club have been stood over for far too long and the boys this year have made a pact to show this wont happen anymore...