Recent content by Memberberries

1. Memberberries

In loving memory of Habs, founder of The Kennel

I forgot to mention Habs was the one who coined the term Desball. One time I was talking to him about the Bulldogs and how they performed when Hasler was coach. He said "the dogs aren't playing football, they're playing "Desball"!
  2. Memberberries

Electric vs petrol cars

TPTB are turning things backwards. I won't be surprised if they start encouraging us to use horses again for travel!
  3. Memberberries

Electric vs petrol cars

The same thing is starting to happen with real estate on the quiet. If you check the prices of what houses are valued at compared to what they sell for, will surprise most. So many for sale signs staying up for close to one year in some places. One of my neighbours has attempted to auction...
  4. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

This thread reminds me of the time I picked up a Filo and got her home! I was thinking to myself it's nice to finally score a woman around my age bracket and with no tattoos. As soon as I got her pants off, seen a massive tat on her thigh. I said out loud "FMD not another one with tattoos"...
  5. Memberberries

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

I wish more old people were as clued on as this guy. But someone needs to educate him that the government doesn't run the show! He needs to be informed on who the puppet masters are and start calling them out!
  6. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

Guys who think they're women are in most need of help! I know the best cure for people with an identity crisis but unfortunately it's illegal!
  7. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

There's an elder woman who works at Padstow bowling club. Around my mother's age. She has recently got a tattoo. She is a smart woman to wait all these years to get a tattoo. It won't fade and go saggy! I had a tat but got it removed. What inspired me was when I seen my grandfathers tattoo he...
  8. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

I've got no choice but to accept my wife is going to be mixed race with butterfly tattoos!
  9. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

Lol that's a dude!
  10. Memberberries

My new car got rear ended!!! Female driver

The best one I heard about was a mate of mine from school. He was at Maccas in his car. After finishing eating he drove to the exit and threw the rubbish in the bin as you do. There was a young female Red P plater behind too impatient to wait for him to do the right thing. This maccas has an...
  11. Memberberries

Why doesn't uber come up with an automated driverless system? Like in Demolition man. With my vision no one would ever have to worry about traffic or finding a parking space ever again!
  12. Memberberries

Bloody snowflake! Most people don't understand consequences do they?
  13. Memberberries

The Good Ol Days!

Back when rugby league was a real working class game played by tough men!
  14. Memberberries

The main thing I'll never forget about Habs was his 2006 visions. He knew the Bulldogs were nothing like 2001-2004. I wanted to believe they were good in 2006. He somehow knew the Broncos had 06 in the bag. I would sporadically send him messages discussing that time. I am glad I went to the...
  15. Memberberries

It pissed me off how San Andreas made everyone think they're black? I know a guy who thinks he is black thanks to the damage of San Andreas. It never had that effect on me. The closest I get to being black is when a black girl is all over me like a rash!