Recent content by Menteek

1. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

what gets me right 13/12/11 I don’t care. We literally had three tries in us if Kikau passes etc. reed and hutch break the line. Where the hell is our support play? I think when Gus said fly in and fly out, he literally meant it because we looked busted after the 50 minute mark. Kudos to Hayward...
  2. Menteek

always happens aye hahaha
  3. Menteek

Our completion rate needs to be concrete 2nd half.. we have the game here to win.
  4. Menteek

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

yeah I actually think he will definitely be that spencer type player to come on and thrust energy into the team. Don’t forget every player this year has gone up another few levels under ciro. Kurt Mann was great at knights but his definitely played even better this year.
  5. Menteek

different team, everyone’s buying into ciro, we have the best defence red zone in the comp. We just need our attack to click earlier on in the game. I’ve never felt so confident tonight because I know the boys will be wanting to win and start focusing on stating In the 8. also like ciro’s...
  6. Menteek

Any NRLW announcements yet?

probably tell the halfback he doesn’t want to be told what to do
  7. Menteek

Feel like everyone on the kennel has been really quiet game day today fellas let’s get the dub and two points and fly out of Suncorp asap
  8. Menteek

Sorry who would you have?
  9. Menteek

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

that hit He done on Foran last year was next level confidence
  10. Menteek

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

good to see the kid is running. Thought he would be out longer. Seems like if he has a ciro pre season he should come out good and start to see his talent
  11. Menteek

if we are going to continue our goal to be in the top 8, realistically we should beat raiders and win it however. I don’t care if it’s 1 point or 20 points. The competition is so up and down that every week we take the 2 points, is a step closer to being in the top 8. If we beat the raiders...
  12. Menteek

How to sit in the kennel

Kennel is a section for members who get season tickets. we get home games at Accor and also any away game at Accor during the season aka south Sydney. We also get discounts on home game tickets, merchandise discounts and first dips at final series tickets We paid $450ish for family package for...
  13. Menteek

we all know we lost to souths and Sutton.
  14. Menteek

I think We will beat raiders just need to stop their offloads and I read today that we have the best red zone defense. Meaning if we plug our defense outside the red zone we are good
  15. Menteek

Official GameDay Supporters Check In

let me know when it gets leaked again haha