Recent content by Micko

1. M

Which club do you hate the most?

Our team has rivals in Sydney. Certainly we hate some of them more than others. But none of them have hurt our status of the best NRL team more than the Broncos. Those pricks have a monopoly in Queensland. It hurts every club in the game. They were responsible for Super League and the downfall...
  2. M

Where our juniors sit (Fullbacks) - Opinion

Agree. Woods is the best young talent we have had for years.
  3. M

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

We weren’t back then. Would have fitted in with Dean Pay. I think if we signed Korisau at a similar time we turn the club around a long time ago. Maybe
  4. M

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

Going off his video highlights he looks the goods. Great footwork, ball skills, strong leg drive and hits a hole well. If he plays like you say he has in the NRL like he did in the Super league. We have a great prop
  5. M

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

Could be our future 13. Really like Karl. Hope he continues to get better. His potential is probably the greatest of anybody in the team.
  6. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

It’s been such an embarrassing time to be a Bulldogs supporter. I haven’t seen a worse period in my 45 years. Growing up we were the most feared team in the comp. We were always a chance no matter who put in that jersey. Ordinary players came from other clubs and looked like superstars playing...
  7. M

Thanks champion. I just watched it. Interesting that we were one of the clubs that had no players with player options. Same as Penrith, Brisbane and South’s. Great company to be in. Melbourne were one team that had a few player options. I’m assuming that was a Bellamy option. Similar to the...
  8. M

Sam Walker should have signed elsewhere. He doesn’t excel when playing structured footy. It’s such a shame he didn’t chose us. We did offer more than the chooks.
  9. M

Have to beat the Raiders

Exactly. Move the ball from one edge to another. Use our speed to get around their massive pack. Most importantly we need to continue with our line speed. Slow them down in the play the ball and move up quick. When they are tired the points will come. Just don’t give them any field position...
  10. M

Official Gus on Twitter

You be are right in everything you have said. Unfortunately we are stuck at Homebush for a long time. What really annoys me is that Olympic stadium was meant to be demolished and rebuilt. An ideal home stadium with seating similar to Brisbane or Parramatta. But that was cast aside and Syndey...
  11. M

Opinion Skelton

Exactly. He is a decent backup on the wing if we get a few injuries.
  12. M

Have to beat the Raiders

Exactly. The fear of getting hurt again is always on your mind after a bad injury. It takes a while. Sometimes months to forget about it.
  13. M

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I’ll be brutally honest. Sexton doesn’t talk enough mate. He gos to water when the pressure is on. He is a terrible general and leader. And has very little experience doing this. It’s why the Titans dropped him and we’re happy to let him go This is what they are working on. He knows this. But...
  14. M

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

If every other teams best players keep getting injured we might be a slight chance to upset some teams in the finals. Need to win three games in a row and then we might start worrying the better teams.
  15. M

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

We could. But why risk it?