Recent content by N4TE

1. N4TE

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Apparently Bluey is in it… Jumped the shark years ago but I guess that’s cool.
  2. N4TE

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

Yep I agree I guess every industry has different requirements of on site attendance and face to face interaction and collaboration. I’m just going what I’m seeing in the buildings that I manage that a lot of tenants are back. A lot have also said yes they like a more balanced work life but...
  3. N4TE

Which club do you hate the most?

I remember I was like I don’t know 14 or something at Kograh Oval with my mates who most were Dragons fans I had my Dogs Jersey on different times back then because our parents let us go to a Saturday night game with five of my mates unattended. But we got flogged like 48 - 6 or something and...
  4. N4TE

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

I haven’t read a book since Harry Potter or what was the one with the guy that ran around the Vatican solving crimes? I just watch YouTube and listen to podcasts. Marrickville Library is pretty good but I actually don’t have a library card. I know they pulled down the one in Riverwood for some...
  5. N4TE

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

Update on my post second or third in this thread as a commercial building manager. Pretty much everyone is back now in some capacity. Most seem quite happy some have flexibility with working from home on a Friday or Monday or whatever. It is funny seeing the glum early morning train faces. Ha ha...
  6. N4TE

Which club do you hate the most?

I find Dragons fans really sore winners. Alright you won don’t be a massive dick about it. Congratulate the other teams fan for a good game and be humble and happy you won.
  7. N4TE

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Why the short fucking kickoff?
  8. N4TE

Rank your NRL fan forum's.

I don’t know of any other forums that use to have BBQ meet-ups at Belmore oval. I would look at South’s forum when they had an important loss just to feel the hate flow like the dark side. But I couldn’t even work out what was going on. That’s why fans from other teams sometimes go on here...
  9. N4TE

Are Australians nonchalant about travelling overseas?

I’m with Blue Boost but I’m also headed off to North Sentinel Island tomorrow should be insta worthy.
  10. N4TE

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Doesn’t really grind my gears as it’s sad and tragic but the Aussie blokes and American that were found dead. Everyone that I’ve seen has gone on about what is this world coming to. But I would have advised could be pretty dangerous out there boys. What did they think was going to happen...
  11. N4TE

Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

That’s what they do at my work. If you are going to hang off a 25 story building on a rope you need you SWMS Public Liability ect
  12. N4TE

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

My neighbour cut down a tree that we looked over on one of our balconies it was lovely it looked like we were looking over the Amazon but she took it upon her self to cut it down because an old neighbour and friend planted it long before she was there. Long before I was there, but they hated...
  13. N4TE

Artificial Intelligence

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-ai-thread.127478/ Ai bought up this one…
  14. N4TE

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I woke up to what ever morning show it was saying Bulldogs Bombshell!!! The club is in disaster mode as claims of torture.
  15. N4TE

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

I liked her comment that if he had put down the mic and walked up to her in the middle of his show and whispered is it okay if you leave she would have been fine with that but she was shocked that as a paying audience member at a comedy show the comedian was rude and made fun of her. Glad she...