Recent content by Nano

1. Nano

Payne Hass's dad could be facing the death penalty in Indonesia following drug arrest

Doesn't mean they won't accept a bribe to free or sneak him out lol... Rules don't mean much in countries like this when money comes into account, especially seeing how life is in Manilla currently, Payne has the type of money the corrupt would accept too
  2. Nano

Payne Hass's dad could be facing the death penalty in Indonesia following drug arrest

They will accept a bribe from Payne because the corrupt in Manilla need all the money they can get ey
  3. Nano

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

Hopefully that genetic condition doesn't get worse and he recovers well, looking forward to seeing him come through!
  4. Nano

Official Injury updates

Time to cut our losses then, unlucky for him , but the club is a business at the end of the day that requires winning to move forward
  5. Nano

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

Classic gay ***** and rbg+ pricks complaining to get things changed, but when I complain about interest rate hikes, petrol price hikes, toll roads and etc that are much more important things to change nothing happens lol...
  6. Nano

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Manly was getting fkn lucky breaks in the NRL...
  7. Nano

News Brandon Wakeham arrested

That so embarrassing lol...
  8. Nano

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Pretty much it, all about the money for the fat slob running the show...
  9. Nano

They are asking too much from the human body with the speed and physicality of rugby league, seems the people who are making the decisions (the fat slob gambling horse racing guy) have never played sport lol...
  10. Nano

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

His chin with that goatee is looking ridiculous lol
  11. Nano

Opinion Tino clause

Since he has declined us, fuck him and his down the drain career with the Titans, he chose money for the short term as he will lose value the more the Titans do shit (which is looking guaranteed) lol
  12. Nano

I get what you mean bro haha, I was saying that surely our lumps of muscle could muscle up once in a while
  13. Nano

Getting worse and worse for them, I don't think the 8 is possible for them if they keep playing like this
  14. Nano

That was a solid tackle on DWZ from before When do we get to vs this warriors already team lol?