Recent content by Powerslide

1. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

They would need to get NRL approval as he was one of the players that dropped out of the extended bench at 24 hours. Would have to be because of injury not planned. He may have gone up to Brisbane, but it will be in case a half gets injured before the game and we get approval. To win this game...
  2. P

Latrell Mitchell confronts Braith Anasta

The players deserve to be criticised for the position they find themselves in. But if anyone says anything negative about Mitchell its either racist or a personal attack. Maybe he has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
  3. P

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Let this be a lesson to those that questions Gus's recruitment process. He doesn't offer a contract unless he is convinced that player wants to come and play for the Dogs. Rather than get caught up in a bidding war, for a player that doesn't even want to come. He did that with AFB and also with...
  4. P

I think it is a sign that CC sees more a of a battle in the forwards this week and we needed an extra player that could play in the middle. Hayward has been playing in the middle and guess if we lose a half we could swing Hayward into the halves. Or that Sexton is coming in and that Hutch will...
  5. P

Yeah I heard it was related to a sledge that Salmon directed at Rickys kid that related to his sister/Rickys daughters Autism. Low blow if true, but he was a kid.
  6. P

They just need to keep the same defensive attitude, fast line speed. Burto needs to keep his running game going and giving early ball to Kiks and Xerri. Limit the mistakes and ... Bobs your uncle...
  7. P

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Hmmm not sure how I feel about this... I agree that no place for racism in the game or even in the community. However, what it sounds like was two individuals were talking amongst themselves, and now the police are involved, I agree it shouldn't happen, but this sounds like a slippery slope. Not...
  8. P

Have to beat the Raiders

I don't think it's a must win, but it is a win that will push us back into the 8. We cannot seriously consider ourselves contenders for the Premiership this year. The best we can realistically do is make the 8 and maybe win one final game... That will be a massive step forward. If we lose vs the...
  9. P

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

You watching the game? How did Lipoi Hopoi go? Kit Kat playing well or lucky?
  10. P

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

We have Hayward that could do a job in the halves if needed, but he can also spend his time in the middle. Means we can have coverage and not need to waste a bench spot if not needed.
  11. P

Panthers scored right at half time so score 18-6 Panthers scores first in second half and scores now 18-12
  12. P

So what we can tell from the NSWRL scoreboard updates... The Dogs are spending their time getting binned and scoring points and the Panthers have just been going through replacements/interchanges. Nothing much else happening
  13. P

So still first half and we currently lead the Panthers 18-0...
  14. P

Only link I know of is on NSWRLTV on facebook and you need to subscribe to watch... Skelton Try
  15. P

2nd Try to Kautoga... no idea what Sin bins were for. Looking at updates on nswrl