Rodzilla's latest activity

• Rodzilla
    Rodzilla replied to the thread U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0.
    I’ve told you about Burnett and you have failed to criticise him at all, you have instead attacked me and I never recommended hundred of...
  • Rodzilla
    well if you don’t join me then you are comfortable with immunologists wanting to kill hundreds of millions and get a Nobel peace prize...
  • Rodzilla
    so then join with me and agree that the expert immunologist was a scumbag nazi psycho and the Australian government were comfortable...
  • Rodzilla
    i don’t know about that thing but I knew about the hijacker’s contacts with us military bases
  • Rodzilla
    Dinkum brain damaged dog has a brain malfunction when trying to explain the non conspiratorial version of events in the McFarlane...
  • Rodzilla
    of course I’m very familiar because I’ve seen so many examples of it, do you want me to bring up the list again
  • Rodzilla
    you have no answer, if everything is honest and as Brady bunch as you claim then they would have put Burnett in jail or strongly...
  • Rodzilla
    *Australian government reading McFarlane Burnett proposal to poison Asia*- oh man we really like this guy he has a strong moral fibre
  • Rodzilla
    Say what you want about osama bin laden but at least he was no McFarlane Burnett wanting to kill hundreds of millions, at least he kept...
  • Rodzilla
    yes they claimed that iraq released anthrax when they already knew it was from a US military base it’s called lying and propaganda...
  • Rodzilla
    you didn’t explain why they claimed iraq was behind anthrax when they knew by that time that it was a US scientist you didn’t explain...
  • Rodzilla
    osama bin laden was never charged with anything to do with 9/11, they didn't have any evidence to charge him with anything but he was...
  • Rodzilla
    you claimed it was only me that had this theory, so that must mean the US congressmen read the kennel and must have agreed RFK jr's...
  • Rodzilla
    first they said they were going to drag the covid conspirators into congress and then they got elected, the people who said don't bring...
  • Rodzilla
    not only me, do you think these guys are dragged in front of congress because the congress reads the kennel and have fallen for my...