Recent content by Rodzilla

1. Rodzilla

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

well if you don’t join me then you are comfortable with immunologists wanting to kill hundreds of millions and get a Nobel peace prize its further confirmation on top of your covid bullshit
  2. Rodzilla

so then join with me and agree that the expert immunologist was a scumbag nazi psycho and the Australian government were comfortable with his suggestion to kill hundreds of millions of people
  3. Rodzilla

i don’t know about that thing but I knew about the hijacker’s contacts with us military bases
  4. Rodzilla

Dinkum brain damaged dog has a brain malfunction when trying to explain the non conspiratorial version of events in the McFarlane Burnett and anthrax 2001 attack
  5. Rodzilla

of course I’m very familiar because I’ve seen so many examples of it, do you want me to bring up the list again
  6. Rodzilla

you have no answer, if everything is honest and as Brady bunch as you claim then they would have put Burnett in jail or strongly objected to his Nobel peace prize they would have admitted that the anthrax came from their own military installation and not blamed iraq at all, but they needed some...
  7. Rodzilla

*Australian government reading McFarlane Burnett proposal to poison Asia*- oh man we really like this guy he has a strong moral fibre
  8. Rodzilla

Say what you want about osama bin laden but at least he was no McFarlane Burnett wanting to kill hundreds of millions, at least he kept his attacks nice and proportional
  9. Rodzilla

yes they claimed that iraq released anthrax when they already knew it was from a US military base it’s called lying and propaganda McFarlane Burnett recommended to the government that they should south east Asia and kill a hundred million people, this is an expert immunologist who we are...
  10. Rodzilla

you didn’t explain why they claimed iraq was behind anthrax when they knew by that time that it was a US scientist you didn’t explain anything even the osama bin laden tape is disputed and the claim about him not being charged due to not finding him for a decade is really dumb they charged him...
  11. Rodzilla

osama bin laden was never charged with anything to do with 9/11, they didn't have any evidence to charge him with anything but he was assumed guilty on the same day the same reason that the american president was never charged with a war crime for dropping atomic bombs or the same reason that...
  12. Rodzilla

you claimed it was only me that had this theory, so that must mean the US congressmen read the kennel and must have agreed RFK jr's success is because he wrote the book on fauci and tells the truth about covid, peter daszak is a crazy eco fascist son of a volunteer nazi death camp guard, he...
  13. Rodzilla

first they said they were going to drag the covid conspirators into congress and then they got elected, the people who said don't bring these people into congress didn't get elected for example rand paul, jim jordan, ron johnson and whoever went after covid conspirators won their election...
  14. Rodzilla

not only me, do you think these guys are dragged in front of congress because the congress reads the kennel and have fallen for my posts? in that case I’m a pretty powerful guy, hey congress force Australia to bring back pop tarts ffs
  15. Rodzilla

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

I agree with you on this topic but don’t you need a signed letter that says they hate gays and they are going after them before you are allowed to accuse them of that you using the brain for logic has me confused