Recent content by senshidog

1. senshidog

Official Canterbury appoints Cavallaro as inaugural NRLW Head Coach

Talk about going from strength to strength. What a turnaround this club is finally having, and it makes me so proud to be a fan and supporter of the club.
  2. senshidog

If your signup attempt was rejected

His account is showing up as a Guest. Have a squizz at his account in AdminCP and see if he's been assigned the right usergroup. Have seen this issue reported before on Xenforums, where a user gets registered but not assigned a group, and therefore has view but not post permissions. Might need...
  3. senshidog

40 Points

Believe it or not, only in 2010. Whilst he was scoring a crapload in other years, not many other players were. Prior to 2010, 2007 was the last time the team hit or went over 50 in a game.
  4. senshidog

40 Points

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2010/round-3/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-vs-sydney-roosters/summary.html Round 3 2010 we pumped the Roosters 60-14.
  5. senshidog

Is it time?

We'd forgotten how to win games. Via smart recruitment, and confidence building we've rebuilt the team from a culture and a winning perspective.
  6. senshidog

Bennett

Can't imagine that the stress of having to coach Souths is going to do wonders for his health.
  7. senshidog

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 12| Bulldogs vs Dragons

Sorry Lads and Ladies, just peeked at the scoreline as I'll watch after the game... so have probably screwed up any chance of us winning now.
  8. senshidog

Time for me to escape the forum and instead watch on delayed telecast again :D
  9. senshidog

Men posts attractive photo online in Bulldogs jersey. Ladies go wild. Mens inbox gets inundated with DMs Mens inbox gets so full with DMs that the servers freeze :tearsofjoy: 8-)
  10. senshidog

Well... One can only have so many DM's before the site crashes :tearsofjoy:
  11. senshidog

In loving memory of Habs, founder of The Kennel

My absolute heartfelt condolences to you, your family, and anyone else that knew Osman. Loss is never an easy thing to deal with, and unexpected loss is even more difficult. Whilst we didn't always see eye to eye, he came across as a kind and fair man, happy to give his time to others. He was...
  12. senshidog

100% this photographer went to the same photography school as my dad. His best photos are either feet, torsos, or half a face.
  13. senshidog

‘Man, what the hell’: Foxx reveals ‘mad’ Kikau pre-game ritual... and how Burton went to ‘next level’

Ben Hunt relaxing in the sheds pre game, and then he reads this. “I can’t remember who we were playing against but he (Kikau) was just sitting next to me and I saw his screensaver and he had one of the players on it,” Addo-Carr said. “I can’t remember who it was but it was a halfback. Obviously...
  14. senshidog

Hmmm Taaffe being played in the halves in NSW Cup. Wonder if it's an audition for Hutch's position.
  15. senshidog

Roosters players had a night on the bags

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-slammed-over-abhorrent-abuse-of-power-over-drug-testing-move/news-story/7b416ae63fbb9d893c73404563a29f39