Recent content by spscand

1. spscand

Away record

Knights are on fire and theyre an actual dark hourse without their overhyped Ponga. Will be a very very tough game to win but ill take a respectable loss considering Origin impact (which is a good thing).
  2. spscand

Jacob kiraz

Me thinks its time for an updated highlights package since this one... Ill work on it over next little while.
  3. spscand

Jacob kiraz

I wont allow it! Dont worry
  4. spscand

Presser Vs. Dragones

https://www.nrl.com/watch/matches/telstra-premiership/2024/round-12/bulldogs-round-12/ Had to make a thread for this only based on the moment Critta and Ciro share a laugh about Fox routine. When Ciro laughed form the inside joke it showed a real connection among the club. Ciro still maintained...
  5. spscand

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 12| Bulldogs vs Dragons

Ouff i felt dirty just reading that...
  6. spscand

3-2-1 Bulldogs vs Dragons

3- Do i even need to say it? ... BIG HAIRY LEBANESE BALLS! - Broke the game open and changed it around with all of his 1% plays and scored some tries too! 2- Slipper Salmon - Gets it for 2 tries that also turned the game around and he was involved heavily. 1- Tom Eisenhuth - for the amazing...
  7. spscand

His Zub is not as big as Kirazs ZUBBB
  8. spscand

Im drowning in jizz... huge clean up coming... need some help haha
  9. spscand

HAYWARD WHAT A BALL!!! MY BOII AGAINNN CANT STOP THE HAIRY BALLS
  10. spscand

BIGGGG HAIRY LEBANESE BALLLSSS!!! KIRAZZZ MY BOYYYYY!!!
  11. spscand

SLIPPERY SALMONNNNN.... LOOK AT WHAT SUPPORT PLAY DOES U *****... KIRAZ IS ON
  12. spscand

Salmon has been involved and he made that try from previous pass to kikau too... reed is so fucking useless though wtf. Wasnt he supposed to be an upgrade?
  13. spscand

Fuck how is our attack this bad?!?! Wtf is wrong with this club
  14. spscand

So Hutchinson wasnt the problem then? Lolz
  15. spscand

Stop blaming the refs. We r just back to 2023 shiteness. Middles r fucked already and this defensive system doesnt work purely as its based on effort and we r too small and get too easily over worked. "Small ball" is a myth. No side has one a comp with small forwards.