1. Tassie Devil

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

What kind of ostrich?
  2. Tassie Devil

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

The chicken or the egg?
  3. Tassie Devil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

That's implying I've got some intelligence in me. Nah ...
  4. Tassie Devil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

EAT A DICK @Tassie Devil?
  5. Tassie Devil

News James Peni signs 3 year Deal.

Thanks for sharing
  6. Tassie Devil

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Chelsea and ... ? Chelsea are a mad club
  7. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Crazy not to. Will be interesting who they bring in, and I imagine that they've already got someone lined up?
  8. Tassie Devil

Olise would be a good signing. Need a new manager first. Is also sign a DM, CM, CB, LB and ST before signing Olise.
  9. Tassie Devil

No way you'll get Rashford. No way. Surely?
  10. Tassie Devil

Oh, I'm not a closet fan mate. Came out long ago. Love Ten Haag and United. I want him to stay!
  11. Tassie Devil

6 defenders. 4 defenders. 8 defenders. It's not really about that though, is it? It's about the approach to play and the improvement of the team. I do get what you're saying and any manager struggles with those type of injuries. Look at Klopp. But, to pin all of your hopes on one result? A...
  12. Tassie Devil

Nah. Tbh from what I've seen Slabhead has been one of your better players. Too often United and United supporters get blinded by moments and don't take in the whole picture. Ole is a perfect example. Ten Haag just isn't good enough for you. Not one of his signings was a success. You've...
  13. Tassie Devil

Don't be silly mate. United keep Ten Haag and they're making the same mistake since you said goodbye to Fergie
  14. Tassie Devil

It's a big year for you next year. It's all there for you to do it as I think City will fall away personally. You've got a very good team, that's without doubt
  15. Tassie Devil

Haha. That was quick! Haha. Was hoping for a reaction, but impressed in came in less than 5. Tell me I'm wrong tho ... Your boy Arteta needs a trophy pronto.