Recent content by Taylforth

1. T

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Yes 38-16 7 tries to 3. Strong team but a rubbish performance by our cup team 2 weeks in a row. Defence is very weak. I realise there are numerous changes, but almost no-one in the Cup team are bashing the NRL door down to step up.
  2. T

26-16 5 tries to 3. Defence not the highest priority.
  3. T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

Yes Taafe & O’Neill in Cup were hugely underwhelming against a fairly weak St George Cup side. Created hardly a break all match post the 10 minute mark. Was very surprised & disappointed.
  4. T

Official Gus on Twitter

At Accor last Thursday, we only got around 14-15,000 in a 80,000+ capacity stadium. Great match but the atmosphere was lacking. At Belmore we’d have got the same crowd with an awesome atmosphere.
  5. T

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 12| Bulldogs vs Dragons

I have to agree with others, Hayward has really stepped up and is good value off the bench. However having watched NSW Cup v Dragons, the Taafe & O’Neill halves combo was largely ineffective. Was surprised, as I thought they would tear it up in Cup. Both need more time to prove their value.
  6. T

News 'Disguised it all week': Toby Sexton reveals 'crazy' masterstroke from Bulldogs coaching

Yep was at ground last nite & watched Sexton closely. He runs much further /deeper / faster in to the defensive line than Hutch. He seems to have more variety in his game, creating more doubt. Most of his short kicks were on point, last nite creating a couple of tries. I would keep Sexton there...
  7. T

Sexton in and Turpin bench
  8. T

Yeh, maybe so. One of the worse matches I’ve watched. Apart from first 10min, cannot recall Dogs putting together 1 coherent threatening attack. How much are some of these guys paid?
  9. T

Our 2 tries were lucky. Intercept and a ricochet off the posts. No-one threatening for NRL here.
  10. T

Rubbish defence near line. 28-12 to St Merge
  11. T

He was limping just before half time. 20-12 dragons now. Poor quality match. Dogs have little go forward at O’Neill and Taafe having little impact imo…..st George in again
  12. T

Had 4 games not been lost by conversions, Dogs would be top 4

The Wahs, Broncos, Storm, Parra, Penrith all perform at another level when they each have their game managing half, fit & on the field. All capable of winning the flag. While they are still good teams, capable of good wins, they all drop back to the pack without their game managing half & are...
  13. T

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

Agree, while remaining HB options are not the best at all, I still feel it’s time to try someone else as our game manager. Just listening to NRL 360 & one comment from Anasta & Cronk stood out, about the Bulldogs loss to Raiders on Friday. Both agreed the Dogs need a game manager to get them...
  14. T

Yes we now have a competitive team at last, no longer the whipping boys of the last few years. Plenty of talent on the horizon thanks to Gus