Recent content by Timbo_Dogs

1. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Can’t wait to see Presto back on the field the boys will be fired up for this
  2. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Fuck the bettings odds We got the players and mindset to take anyone on this season, we beat a full strength Roosters and nearly gave it to Melbourne down at AAMI park Dogs of War are back let’s go
  3. Timbo_Dogs

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Reed is awesome but needs to tone it down, being a hot head isn’t going to do us any favours
  4. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Dogs need to turn up and not expect an easy win, worst thing we can do is take the Tigers lightly we look fantastic at the moment never seen morale so high amongst the team
  5. Timbo_Dogs

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Can’t believe the team is the best it’s looked in years and morale is at an all time high and we have so called fans booing one of our own dogs especially when we are on fire winning, disgraceful stop tearing the bloke to shreds
  6. Timbo_Dogs

News Nrl360

Fark please don’t tell me Buzz was having another crack on 360
  7. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Curran was such a good buy the bloke is a workhorse I heard rumours of offering a contract extension
  8. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Fark that was absolutely EPIC out there today well done boys haven’t seen morale this high in years DOGS OF WAR FOREVER!
  9. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Usually hard for me to attend a game live but I’m making the travel out there to join the numbers this is a must win game for us let’s get our redemption from last year up the mighty Doggies
  10. Timbo_Dogs

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Des Haslers Wikipedia page
  11. Timbo_Dogs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Dane Gagai is out now apparently, not sure how credible time will tell
  12. Timbo_Dogs

Gday fellow Dogs fans

Hey guys, Lifetime Doggies fan living in the heart of Manly Sea Eagles territory, looking forward to being apart of the banter on here. Best memories over the years have been with the Kennel on the hill at Brooky giving it to the Manly fans and chanting Ace to fire us up - is he still around...