Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sound round 12
Are we expecting Sutton and sulka Fifita to come
In with king

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t shit on max. I think fisher Harris is a better forward and that’s not saying much cause he is one of the best forwards in the game
I agree Fisher Harris is better than Max.
But I think your question was ...would you want to take JFH over Max?
My answer to that Q was a big NO!!
Culture too important.
But if you said add JFH to Max n Sam - I'd be over the moon. A big YES to that one.

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
King won't be playing SOO. Crighton will, Addo Carr might with Burton as a reserve 18 or 19 at best. King won't even get to camp.
Totally Agree!! Max not a chance for Origin.
  • Don't mid losing JAC - give Skelton a chance.
  • Hate losing Critta ...but - Kiraz in centres and Wilson on wing (if he regains his strength).
  • Hope they don't pick Burto at all. - If they do - maybe Sexton finally gets a crack.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hayward will drop out and be 18th man with Tracey going to fb and taaffe to the bench

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think keeping Preston on the bench all last week was also a test to see if we can carry a player that won’t play in the middle such as Taafe on the bench.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Cleary isn't playing I'll lose interest. I really wanna see us play against a full strength benchmark team to see where we are.

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Totally Agree!! Max not a chance for Origin.
  • Don't mid losing JAC - give Skelton a chance.
  • Hate losing Critta ...but - Kiraz in centres and Wilson on wing (if he regains his strength).
  • Hope they don't pick Burto at all. - If they do - maybe Sexton finally gets a crack.
Burton could very well get a call. Madge likes workers. Burton is big enough to play as a hooker rotation and fast enough to play centre.

I'd have him at 14 for cover and if nobody goes down, bring him in at 60th minute to run the ball at tired defence. Pick the spot, anywhere. Have him boot a bomb or two.