Search results

1. bricktamland

We deserve some clarity

I think us fan’s patience is wearing thin. It’s not good enough… I am deflated thinking another year with this just isn’t good there is no improvement in this team. Manly and broncos which were low scoring matches were the only games where we looked potent at times. I’d like the coach to...
  2. bricktamland

Spider-Man - No way home (SPOILERS!)

ATTENTION SPOILERS ! SPOILERS! Saw no way home with my gf last night, my advice is GO SEE IT! I can’t say to much but there are MANY MANY FAMILIAR FACES and the story line is so good, wasn’t a Tom Holland fan but he really changes your mind. Anyone else seen it ? Garfield and Maguire were...
  3. bricktamland

Napa

We all know it but this flog is the reason we lost . Why not dive on the ball? All the momentum changed then. Then he gave away something like 2 set restarts and plays the ball slow , it’s like he scores a try and thinks my job for today is done . The sacks of shit who wear this jersey should...
  4. bricktamland

Anyone feel this way ?

Disbelief maybe a bit in denial but also just dissapointed .. back even 5 years ago we were still a powerful club, we won when we weren’t meant to, beat the best teams, and always had stand out players .. now we get beaten by the shittest of teams, and it seems since 2015 we’ve been in decline...
  5. bricktamland

Griffin

Guys don’t believe it about Barrett, they are after Griffin. I am not sauce I can’t name my source but my dads mates son is from qld and currently working at the bulldogs , i know a lot of people lie but it’s have nothing to gain just believe me when I say it’s a credible source. Keep tabs on...
  6. bricktamland

From this moment forward

Kennelers I’m sure I’m liked by some and hated by some but we all agree we love the dogs. I don’t think this weekend has ever been more important for the fabric of the game , our proud club ranks 6-7th among successful clubs in history and we are a tough club who’ve been down since end of...
  7. bricktamland

News Board unrest

Monday Buzz: the man leading coup to overthrow famous Bulldog name Canterbury’s on-field performance in 2020 has left a lot to be desired but it’s behind-the-scenes where things are taking an even darker turn. Lynne Anderson knows the dogs are barking loudly at Belmore. Away from the locker...
  8. bricktamland

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Ado Carr possibly joining Anasta after becoming player Agent

Anyway another ado Carr thread , if we are ever to get him it’s if he does join Braith Anasta who is a player agent now, could be the one who convinced him to come here.. to anyone here would he be worth the $ for winger or would he be up in line for fullback?
  9. bricktamland

Cameron smith to retire effective immediately

Just saw the rumours mill and it says cam smith to retire from today.. might be a show into the future that no games will be played this year ?
  10. bricktamland

Bulldogs have best record opposing storm

Hey kennelers.. thought I’d show you something , this here shows we have the best record head to head against the storm.. something no one in the media or the Journos pick up.. if you go through it shows how successful we are.. 8 premierships numerous runners up, from 2004, although we haven’t...
  11. bricktamland

Trump impeachment hearings

Anyone follow this ? Very interesting as the Democrats have committed political suicide with this witch hunt, trumps approval rating has almost gone up by 20% even the independents and swing voters have said they can’t trust the democrats, and even some democrats have said they are neutral on...
  12. bricktamland

Katoa and Hopoate

Both played great, katoas vision was great. Newley bagged a 40/20 at the end and set up the last try. Him and jmk will have great rotation
  13. bricktamland

Refs and broncos

Anyone watch the game last night ? What a absolute crock of shit, the no try where McCullough was “impeded”? Rorted Tpj not sighted for his knee The forward pass leading up to the try The Cowboy being held back for the broncos to get another set of 6 Hate the bronchokes, best thing ever...
  14. bricktamland

Social Media Ash Taylor

My dad reckons ash Taylor is signing with the dogs but then again he read it off a bulldogs fan page on Facebook, trying to ask him where he saw it but doesn’t really make sense to me considering Taylor is on 1 mill at the titans , but they are doing a clear out so who knows .. on his day he is...
  15. bricktamland

News Panthers players involved in multiple sex tape leaks.

Andrew Webster just posted from Sydney morning herald regarding one of Panthers players who is high profIle have been involved in a sex tape and the girl is struck in the video , player identified has a fore arm tattoo, any ideas ? Hilarious but fuck the nrl players are dumb. MOD EDIT...
  16. bricktamland

Sharks ceo

Monday Buzz: Cronulla Sharks CEO Barry Russell on outer after reporting salary cap rorting FEBRUARY 01, 2019Rugby league is in danger of losing one of its most honourable and respected administrators. The timing could not be any worse as the code battles an image crisis from an off-season of...
  17. bricktamland

Sharks fined as ARL commission deregister Flanagan after investigation.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/report-shane-flanagan-set-to-be-banned-from-nrl/news-story/ae67b1b8143ba53574531d6cf0aa6ed2 Report: Shane Flanagan set to be banned from NRL DECEMBER 18, 2018 Under-fire Sharks coach Shane Flanagan will face the full force of the Australian Rugby League...
  18. bricktamland

Segeyaro chiko pointless story

Ok guys been to Melbourne for a bucs , tagged along with my mates brother and his younger brothers, saw chiko, Long story short we were on the same level you catch my drift , took me about 5 mins to convince him for a photo .. and yes I got a photo to prove it.. big question I asked was have the...
  19. bricktamland

Cogger And klem

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/nrl-contracts-super-league-luke-thompson-st-helens-2019-england-squad-lurker/127t629xnyjjl11z5ghq2v3dlp Cogger to be given first crack Youngster Jack Cogger is set to get first crack at the sought-after halfback spot at the Bulldogs. Coach Dean Pay...
  20. bricktamland

Character building for fans and the team

just wanted to share how I’ve seen this season, I know we have all been critical of the team and rightly so, but I’m so proud of the team this year, the losses and inexperienced roster has been a good year for the most part , we have unlocked hidden talent that would of probably bitten us in the...
  21. bricktamland

Similiar to Newcastle

when Bennett left the knights they had a very very similar roster to us, aged players and players paid overs when not performing. This team has glimpses of hope but Pay has inherited this team, yes were losing but things take time . Support the team , it could be worse we could still have Des...
  22. bricktamland

Dib speaks out on Looming Dogs decison on Des

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/canterbury-edging-closer-to-a-decision-on-des-haslers-future-with-the-club/news-story/c19e337836c998c861ee2a1c989739c3 CANTERBURY EDGING CLOSER TO A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE WITH THE CLUB Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph an hour...
  23. bricktamland

Bulldogs players costing Hasler his Job

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/how-bulldogs-players-will-cost-des-hasler-his-job-nrl-canterbury/1uc6kahj633dm1a2nppj3l3xv1 Aug. 12, 2017 Canterbury’s high-priced players will dig their heels in and hold out for their money in 2018 – and it will cost Des Hasler his job. MORE: Ask...
  24. bricktamland

A coach like Trent Robinson

so he is on nrl 360 right now and he is very straight up and stern, told his players the performance against manly was unacceptable, said they need to adapt to every team, aside from the sombrero at the roosters you can tell everyone plays on high alert after a bad game, just could not see...
  25. bricktamland

Dogs legends demand action on Hasler

Canterbury Bulldogs board needs to come clean and tell fans why Des Hasler deserves to keep his job Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph July 28, 2017 8:24pm Subscriber only CANTERBURY great Graeme Hughes says the Bulldogs board “should stand down” if they did not discuss Des Hasler’s future at...
  26. bricktamland

Ennis and hooper on couch with sterlo

Man that was refreshing, ennis basically ripped hasler and his own words said 1. Hasler's time is up , he needs to move on. his style is to predictable etc" 2. mentioned tapau and finucane being let go and even said why do you need woods? What does he offer that Graham doesn't ? 3. Referred...
  27. bricktamland

Fans unite - let them not ignore our calls

for the 789457 time this year we're still calling for Haslers head, same crap week in week out, juniors and young players knocking down the door to play but still the inconsistent and incompetent players get named week in week out, make our voices be heard every Facebook or twitter post just bag...
  28. bricktamland

bulldogs x blades

Hey bit of a long shot but does anyone have any of the bulldogs x blades training shorts available ?willing to sell? they were legitimately so comfortable! im size small to medium
  29. bricktamland

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs of War Video

Hello to All Kennel crew been on these forums as a guest since 08 but finally here is a montage of our team my sister made me use the song but i think it surprisingly fits in well cheers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esuIvmhmb9Q&feature=youtube_gdata
  30. bricktamland

Idris would have benefitted from Hasler

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-opinion-display/idris-would-have-benefitted-from-hasler-155609 ada Lucius Sportal It's a shame Jamal Idris exited Belmore just as Des Hasler entered. If ever there was a player who could have benefitted from Hasler's tough love, it's the dreadlocked...
  31. bricktamland

keating/hodkinson combination

Fuc*in pumped for monday was browsing youtube and found this video... (just 2010 city/country highlights) and has the first try with a combination of our two halves for monday night..... just incase anyone has itchy feet and cant wait. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bua8VizxUug
  32. bricktamland

noddys preview for round 1

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/former-nrl-star-and-fox-sports-commentator-brett-kimmorley-previews-round-one-of-the-2011-seasons/story-fn2mcuj6-1226018948418 Former Kangaroos halfback and Fox Sports commentator Brett Kimmorley offers his thoughts and predictions for round...
  33. bricktamland

a childish video for origin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNH78qXBPuA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL made this yesterday, bored as was waiting for tuna to be cooked so had 20 minutes spare. Made a few mistakes with some lame jokes but have a look if you want
  34. bricktamland

Ennis to meet Idris

Ennis to meet Idris 02/03/2011 6:49 AM Steve Orme - Sportal He doesn't quite possess the bank account of mining magnate and would-be Knights owner Nathan Tinkler - but Canterbury-Bankstown hooker Michael Ennis has emerged as the strong favourite to win the race for Jamal Idris' signature...
  35. bricktamland

Barba steps up as the heir apparent

BEN Barba has finally found a home at the Bulldogs. The NRL's most electrifying interchange player last night grabbed Luke Patten's old fullback jersey and turned on a spectacular attacking performance to spearhead the victory over the Raiders. Add his name to the NRL's most exciting era...
  36. bricktamland

katsidis

just watched the katsidis fight, katsidis had it until the 9th round did NOT stop moving forward had awesome footwork, good angles and was a true champion even knocked marquez down in the 4th round.... unfortunately later in the rounds ref called the fight off cause maquez was flurrying katsidis...
  37. bricktamland

Katsidis inspired by late brother in Marquez fight

Katsidis inspired by late brother in Marquez fight (AFP) – 12 hours ago LAS VEGAS, Nevada — Barely a month after the death of his older brother, Australian Michael Katsidis faces the biggest fight of his life on Saturday in a double world title showdown against Juan Manuel Marquez. Katsidis...
  38. bricktamland

The Human Centipede

have the movie... watched a few parts of it just before is it just me or is this movie really disturbing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c s
  39. bricktamland

Danny Green Vs Bj Flores

Anyone watching this? Green WILL win Shane Cameron fight should be ok
  40. bricktamland

Jackass 3D

Just finished watching it, downloaded it pretty good! Midget seen at the bar is fuc*ing hilarious, currently downloading paranormal activity 2..
  41. bricktamland

Why you bleed blue and white

Ok if your like me and your a passionate Bulldogs fan then you know how Fu$&ing long this off season is.... So I thought I'd try to get as many kennelers and dogs army to post here it's probaly been done before but thought I'd give it a try. 1. What made you become a doggie supporter 2...
  42. bricktamland

Shifty sherwin

Play football with Walters son who recently went to France to visit his family And Of course his dad is At Les Catalans, Sherwin lived with him for a couple of weeks over the past month and all he talked about was the 2004 season,and how good of a team they were Nothing special just thought Id...
  43. bricktamland

No bone for Bulldog

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-display/no-bone-for-bulldog-96204 No bone for Bulldog 05/08/2010 6:58 PM Steve Orme Sportal Canterbury-Bankstown coach Kevin Moore has confirmed rugby league's worst kept secret, revealing veteran half-back Brett Kimmorley won't be offered a playing...