Search results

1. Hacky McAxe

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

2. Hacky McAxe

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

We played really well. We made a few crucial mistakes. And the refs made many very wrong calls. Not the end of the world. We played well enough against a team that had everything going for them.
  3. Hacky McAxe

We have done some stupid things, but we have outplayed Penrith everywhere. I'm gaining confidence. Don't let me down, Dogs.
  4. Hacky McAxe

We just made Penrith look average in attack.
  5. Hacky McAxe

That looks like a hammy
  6. Hacky McAxe

The pace of this game is too notch.
  7. Hacky McAxe

Urgh. Always happy to get a penalty, but I know how this works. Game starts with no penalties and the ref being "cool". Then he blows one penalty and before you know it, 50 penalties for each side.
  8. Hacky McAxe

The ref has definitely put the whistle away. We deserved and few penalties, Panthers probably deserved some stuff too. Happy none of it is called get on with the game.
  9. Hacky McAxe

Wake me when an actual game starts.
  10. Hacky McAxe

Everyone wins!
  11. Hacky McAxe

I assure you. I would most definitely give a fuck. Or anything else she wants.
  12. Hacky McAxe

13. Hacky McAxe

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

Yeah, I completely get that angle of it and understand the religious point of view of it. But it's still classed as discrimination. Imagine if they said they were banning the Quran, the Bible, or any religious texts. There would be outrage. And rightly so. But the choice does come down to the...
  14. Hacky McAxe

Wars - Lack of Compassion

Look at anyone with a decent amount of money that lives in Israel. There's a lot of misinformation around Jewish people. The whole, "Jews control the world" is a stupid and dangerous conspiracy meme. Israel is a different bag of fish. No one hides it. If you have money, you have power. That's...
  15. Hacky McAxe

Judging by the fact that her muscles are well defined and she has the look of, "I will eat your soul" ... yeah, she's definitely a psychopathic woman. Just imagine how much she would tear your soul apart while also giving you the best sex of your life. On an unrelated note... Do you have her...
  16. Hacky McAxe

This is another example of these completely messed up situations. Netanyahu has been hell bent on wiping out Hamas, even if it means decimating Palestine. But recently Netanyahu has apparently wanted to back off. Even he thinks the civilian casualties are too high. But there's powerful political...
  17. Hacky McAxe

Are Australians nonchalant about travelling overseas?

You will be missed. Boosty is already preparing a memorial.
  18. Hacky McAxe

'Leave kids alone': Cumberland City Council passes motion to ban same sex parenting books from the shelves of local libraries

Security upgrade across all their assets. Public parks, community centres, etc. It was their idea. They wanted to centralise everything. One system handling all monitoring, CCTV, manpower, everything. They spent a lot of money building up a tender for it. I provided advice on it, and provided a...
  19. Hacky McAxe

What's super scarey is that their tactics still work today. Just look at Russia claiming that their "Special Military Operation" in Ukraine is to defend Russia from Western attack. Or the US political situation with Trump, the Stolen Election myth, and the "deep state" Or the covid myths. Or...
  20. Hacky McAxe

BTW, the State government has already found that the move is likely a breach of anti-discrimination laws and will likely lead to the State goverment cutting funding for Cumberland Council. Counsidering that the same council rejected a proposal I put forward a few years back, I say, "suck it...
  21. Hacky McAxe

“Just like with drag queen story time, we’ve been clear we want to represent the community who have strong family values, regardless of religion, they do not want any form of sexualisation exposed to their kids,” Mr Christou said. “Let kids be kids. Leave kids alone.” Mr Christou said...
  22. Hacky McAxe

It's definitely not a case of innocent indigenous being slaughtered. It was like most wars/invasions. Aboriginal tribes had their land, the British wiped them out to gain control of the land. Some of it was war, some of it was a massacre. Tasmania for example was listed as a war, but...
  23. Hacky McAxe

Are Australians nonchalant about travelling overseas?

They died in an area that is commonly seen as a safe area. There's gang wars, but no worse than what goes on in any town in America. Some pricks tried to steal their car, they fought back and got shot and killed.
  24. Hacky McAxe

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Can you imagine the level of pure ignorance it takes to get annoyed by stuff someone posts online, while also referencing your like for a guy that wanted white Americans to rise up and wipe out the non-white Americans.
  25. Hacky McAxe

When someone asks me if I'm more intelligent than a Neo-Nazi, I say, "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm definitely a better person than them" If a Neo-Nazi bloke thinks he's better than anyone else because of the colour of his skin, that same bloke could save a bus full of orphans, and...
  26. Hacky McAxe

Japanese ideas fo respect and honour were always pretty skewed. Hollywood likes to show Samurai being honourable and respectful. But their idea of honour and respect was challenging an enemy to his face instead of stabbing him in the back. They would also tell civilians that they are going to be...
  27. Hacky McAxe

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Legends of Tomorrow. It was a spin off of the Arrow and Flash TV Series. Got axed a couple of years back.
  28. Hacky McAxe

Isn't he dead? Probably not dreaming of much in that case.
  29. Hacky McAxe

I did my own research. Didn't work out so well.. https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=what+is+Memberberries+definition+of+a+traditional+woman
  30. Hacky McAxe

Then they went on to become super villains...
  31. Hacky McAxe

32. Hacky McAxe

Sam hughes contact with badger

Those members weren't banned for misogyny.
  33. Hacky McAxe

That's a better reply. But personally that's not how I read her comment. To me it sounds like she's saying that she doesn't intend to trigger people but they get triggered anyway.
  34. Hacky McAxe

I deleted your comment. It sounded like it was suggesting that she deserved to die because she triggered someone. Fortunately it was just vague enough that deleting was the only thing that needed to be done. Comments like that against any forum member could result in a ban.
  35. Hacky McAxe

I not saying I condone the use of Mole but... https://bzpb.fandom.com/wiki/Badgermole
  36. Hacky McAxe

WTF happened to the kennel app?

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-kennel-forum-app-has-been-decommissioned.128472/#post-5029962
  37. Hacky McAxe

Rate these engines in order of superiority

It's a big part of driving. Electric vehicles completely dominate for performance, but they're just not as fun.
  38. Hacky McAxe

They did several runs to make sure it was fair. The Ferrari and Lambo eventually won on the stretch. But they're both at least $1 mil more than the Hyundai. The Hyundai beat them all in the first 20, but that makes sense 'cause you can't beat electric for pure low range torque.
  39. Hacky McAxe

Speaking of such, this is pretty entertaining
  40. Hacky McAxe

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I love Anthrax, but I still think it's a joke that they keep calling them one of the big 4.
  41. Hacky McAxe

Opinion New Hoodie On The Money

I deleted the post you made linking to the site, and if you bought from the site then I recommend you contact PayPal or your credit card provider. The site is a scam. There's a remote chance you'll actually receive something after a few months but what you receive will be trash. Cheap...
  42. Hacky McAxe

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I think she is in the top ten. That's not a compliment. It's a sad state of NRL referees. I can't think of one that's worthy of reffing a first grade game, including her.
  43. Hacky McAxe

BTW, everyone in this thread calling Casey Badger a "bitch", "whore" or "****"... Grow up. We don't need shit like that in modern society. If she's a shit ref, call her a shit ref. Don't make it about her being a woman just because you're afraid of women.
  44. Hacky McAxe

Just a reminder that many of these calls come from the touchies. Including the 50 missed forward passes this game. Not saying Casey Badger has been good, but the touchies have been completely woeful.
  45. Hacky McAxe

I watched a doco a while back about US Military training. It talked about civil war battles. After the battles they would go around and collect the rifles of the dead and they found that at least 50% of the rifles were never fired because they didn't want to kill. After that the US military...
  46. Hacky McAxe

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

The co-op stuff in the later games was amazing. You could boost each other up to get to higher areas, one player could hold the other players legs and lower them down to get a kill, heaps of different co-op moves. Brilliant games.
  47. Hacky McAxe

In the full game there's upgrades to make perfect parry and perfect dodge much easier.
  48. Hacky McAxe

I'm a few hours in. It's definitely a lot better after the upgrades.
  49. Hacky McAxe

The EV9 won a few Car of the Year awards, but the Car of the Year awards are a bit of a scam. That said, Kia/Hyundai are highly rated by many, except for the whole exploding engine thing. But that was US built models and the US car manufactures have the worst quality control in the world.
  50. Hacky McAxe

Nah, pretty wide. Good leg room, good head room. Just that the driver seat doesn't feel comfortable for someone 6'3", and the passenger seat is oddly raised. It still has head room but it feels like one bump and you'll go through the roof.
  51. Hacky McAxe

Nah, I test drove the Rav4 and didn't like it. It's a medium size SUV that's designed for women or small men. But there's no denying the facts. Rav4 has been the best selling medium SUV for the last few years, and they're on back order for at least 18 months. But Rav4's are stupidly popular...
  52. Hacky McAxe

Even now. There's a reason the new Rav4 Hybrids are sold out for the next 2 years.
  53. Hacky McAxe

Yep. If you're looking purely for quality and engineering, you can't beat Toyota. But if you want a ridiculously over powered sports car with an engine that will probably blow up in 5 years, then you need to look elsewhere.
  54. Hacky McAxe

True. Picked up again for Odyssey but didn't like Valhalla much. Too long. Too full of bloat.
  55. Hacky McAxe

Assassin's Creed games Far Cry games Rainbow Six games Ghost Recon games The Division games Even recently they've had some really good releases with Avatar Frontiers of Pandora and the new Prince of Persia Metroidvania game. Ubisoft's problem is that they make their open world games too...
  56. Hacky McAxe

Depends what you're after, what you're using it in, what it's paired with, what you most want. A 16 litre NA V8 isn't going to go so well in a Golf GTI.
  57. Hacky McAxe

A long while back I met a bloke at a party that said that he played reserve grade for the Eels. Said that he got picked for first grade and while riding his motorbike on the way to his first game, he crashed into a truck. He said that he was in a coma for 6 months and took another 6 months...
  58. Hacky McAxe

59. Hacky McAxe

Tapatalk is back up

We axed the Kennel App due to the fact that it's too much of a hassle to update, and Tapatalk uses a similar platform so that may be the cause. I suggest logging in via the mobile version of the website. Accessing the site via any mobile browser should work.
  60. Hacky McAxe

Microplastics

I like the idea of plastic eating bacteria. I'm not sure about netting. Sure, it definitely helps, but doesn't stop the problem. I recall reading a study a while back that found that it takes less than a day for large amounts of MPs to degrade from plastics when in the ocean. Before that study...
  61. Hacky McAxe

Microplastics

The difference with stuff like that is that we could get rid of it easily. There's currently no easy way to get rid of microplastics.
  62. Hacky McAxe

Nah, it fits in perfectly. You just stick it between the.... Oh, wait. You said "clock" with an L
  63. Hacky McAxe

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Except the arms dealers.
  64. Hacky McAxe

Microplastics

I wouldn't worry. You're not going to be accidentally exposed to either. So if someone wanted to use either on you then it would take them a lot of effort. Easier just to use poison.
  65. Hacky McAxe

66. Hacky McAxe

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

From reports, it sounds like the prosecution just screwed up. Allowed things they shouldn't have. But it will be re-tried and he's still serving 16 years for another conviction that wasn't overturned.
  67. Hacky McAxe

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

It makes sense. They probably shouldn't debate RFK. Debates against people that are ideologically bound to conspiracy theories never go well. As you can see.
  68. Hacky McAxe

69. Hacky McAxe

Evidence is important. You can make whatever assumptions you want. But without evidence, you're just a crazy bloke on a sports forum saying that one plus one equals 15.
  70. Hacky McAxe

Yep. You did some serious mental cartwheels there. All I see is a lot of guess work and conspiracy. You're going to need to provide more than that.
  71. Hacky McAxe

Oddly enough, I agree with that. More people were sterilised in India than in the Nazi campaign. But there's no proven link between the Kissinger report and the sterilisations. And there's definitely no link between it and Covid.
  72. Hacky McAxe

73. Hacky McAxe

That's not my issue with your claims. As I said, the US have done some horrible things. They didn't go into India and sterilise people, but they may have been involved in the economic blackmail that encouraged sterilisation. The US involvement with this is public record. Not denying that. What...
  74. Hacky McAxe

Godwin's Law. If an argument goes on long enough, one side will compare the other to Nazis. A weak tactic to attempt to gain support by pretending that the other side is equal to one of the worst groups in history. This is the same reason why the Rabbitohs play the Imperial Death March when...
  75. Hacky McAxe

Unfortunately it's always been at that stage. Humans are fallable. One example I love is the UFO lights in this remote desert. Well known phenomenon. People would venture there to see the lights every night. And it was insane. If you went there you would see UFO lights moving at insane speeds...
  76. Hacky McAxe

Nah, I know the Kissinger report is messed up. But I also see it for what it is. Kissinger was your stereotypical American patriot. He saw Americans as Gods, and everyone else was the enemy. That's why America committed war crimes constantly. Because of people like Henry Kissinger. The...
  77. Hacky McAxe

Ahh yeah. The confusion thing again. I keep saying that I don't know more than anyone else. I'm not more intelligent than anyone else. I just have a weird habit of remembering pointless facts, and I'm also good at validating sources to see what is real and what's not. But I'm like anyone...
  78. Hacky McAxe

This is the woman that does the voice acting for the character
  79. Hacky McAxe

Microplastics

Yeah, they're a major issue and they are so heavily ingrained in everything that they're unavoidable. Seafood tends to have the highest rates, but microplastics get into everything. They're in the soil, the plants, cows, pigs, everything. Normally they should pass through the body, but they...
  80. Hacky McAxe

Walton Goggins was brilliant. I also loved Lucy. She was excellent. Maximus was shit though. I get that he was meant to be shit, but he was too shit.
  81. Hacky McAxe

82. Hacky McAxe

83. Hacky McAxe

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

I.... Don't care. Carry on.
  84. Hacky McAxe

85. Hacky McAxe

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

On that set every single player tried to score themselves in a full on selfish way.
  86. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Don't forget writing.
  87. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Pauline: "Free fish and chips for everyone! But no Asian food. I don't like it"
  88. Hacky McAxe

I still don't know why AI struggles so badly with hands.
  89. Hacky McAxe

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

If you're not driving a Datsun 120y, is it really worth driving?
  90. Hacky McAxe

I don't exactly think it's lying. But it is hilarious. It's exactly what Prince Phillip used to do and everyone would call him racist for doing it. His uncle's plane went missing during WW2. Reported engine failure, crashed into the ocean. What Biden said was: "He was shot down.... They never...
  91. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

One of my friends got dragged into it and he said, "No English. Russian", then they started speaking Russian to him.
  92. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Yes, I would like a beer. Thank you.
  93. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Fiji Indians are great at that. We went there and walked down a back street and two Indians used some of the most creative techniques to split us up so they could sell to us separately. Then they use the "gift" trick. They give you a piece of Jewelry or something worth about 10c and they don't...
  94. Hacky McAxe

That reminds me. Really need to get back to the first game. Got about 6 hours in then fell off it for some reason. Really interesting game though.
  95. Hacky McAxe

I prefer this version 'cause it really grabs you by the pussy...