Search results

1. Moedogg

Opinion Professional fouls

We were shit. Should've won this game. Team needs to learn to take advantage of opportunities...why the fuck is Burton not in position for attacking plays? Why isn't Foxx and Xerri pushing the passes or using their speed to take on their opposites?
  2. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Burton needs to kick more for JAC and Xerri to counter the Raiders and other teams rushing up....
  3. Moedogg

Hope you're right bro...
  4. Moedogg

Wait both our kickers are left footed? Just realized lol
  5. Moedogg

We're making Levi look like Cam Smith
  6. Moedogg

Let's gooo boys
  7. Moedogg

That Raiders team of the 90s was so stacked, never imagined that they would go through a long drought.
  8. Moedogg

Is our club celebrating the 95 premiership next year?
  9. Moedogg

Latrell Mitchell confronts Braith Anasta

When you're the highest paid player in a team doing poorly you're going to cop criticism, it comes with the territory.
  10. Moedogg

News Brandon Wakeham arrested

1. Hayne 6. JNR Amone 7. Wakeham 9. Fainu 10. Jamil Hopoate Coach : Craig Field
  11. Moedogg

News Brandon Wakeham arrested

Lol
  12. Moedogg

Which club do you hate the most?

Sharks because of Rothfield.
  13. Moedogg

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Would be an awkward conversation to have with Angus after this. Hey Angus, you know we didn't really want to sign him right? Because we knew we had you...
  14. Moedogg

Official Bulldogs sign teen star

Nivea mind him, we got other good kids coming through with Brut strength.
  15. Moedogg

Fifita probs didn't want to fight Angus for the left edge spot. I'm pretty confident Angus would've had him coming off the bench seeing how Fifita drifts in and out of games.
  16. Moedogg

Your early Origin teams 2024

2009 game 1 Gidley Campese Wallace Farrah
  17. Moedogg

I won't be surprised if Madge goes with Latrell at left center. He's a big game player and has combined well with the Foxx in Origin. Critta on the right with To'o
  18. Moedogg

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Speaking of Mental health, anyone heard anything about Brett Dallas? Hope he is doing well now. Hasn't been anything written about him in a while.
  19. Moedogg

possible knights salary cap breach

He's better off going to union. Less high impact collision and can become an all black.
  20. Moedogg

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

He must not sleep well at night, knowing that we are no longer at the bottom of the ladder. Haha..
  21. Moedogg

I reckon Luke Keary can get the job done at 5/8th.
  22. Moedogg

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

I reckon he would do well in Parra's setup. They like to offload and have halves like Moses and Gutho who are alert and always pushing up. He needs to be realistic with his asking price. Probs 500k at best for 20 min spells on each side.
  23. Moedogg

Teddy JAC Best Critta To'o Moses Hynes Haas Api Paseka Crichton Olokauatu Martin Burton Mcinnis Jake Turbo Utoikamanu
  24. Moedogg

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Agree. Noddy and Johnston both awesome halfbacks but suffered from inconsistentcy during their careers.
  25. Moedogg

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

TPJ still carrying his bulldogs form, playing teams into form.
  26. Moedogg

NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

Madge will probably pick a team to just bash QLD and Walsh.
  27. Moedogg

Trainer : Listen to me carefully, when you get in there, start by ..... TPJ : Shut the fuck up. I don't take orders from anyone Trainer: okay.
  28. Moedogg

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Listen to your parents, they know what's best for you lol.
  29. Moedogg

Just watched the highlights of the wabbits game. Souffs fans will be livid watching Mitchell smile after that consolation try....
  30. Moedogg

I see, it's even on the official NRL website. I've seen it a couple of times after games...must be just a glitch like the NRL itself.
  31. Moedogg

Anyone know why teams awarded are 1 competition point? Souths are on 5 points but they've only won one game and had a bye.
  32. Moedogg

They should rename the game National Referee League. They seem to star in every single game.
  33. Moedogg

Yeo's combination with Edwards and Clearly will be important.
  34. Moedogg

Takes a few years to dominate at Origin level. Yeo is a 4 time grand finalist, has enough big game experience to improve.
  35. Moedogg

I'm convinced Edwards has to be NSW fullback. The guys positioning and kick returns was a major factor plus his support up the middle. Edwards, Cleary, To'o and Yeo should be picked.
  36. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

On the bright side, we didn't really our F/A and we can't drop lower than 9th this round. We play Raiders next week to get back in the eighth.
  37. Moedogg

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Hughes just has a couple of games under his belt.
  38. Moedogg

Lol so many star players getting injured. News just in, RTS has done his hamstring and is out for a few weeks. We could do a Bradbury if we stay on the park.
  39. Moedogg

Salmon is so fucking useless in attack. He doesn't run hard or run great lines, he's worse than Tolman.n
  40. Moedogg

Why the fuck did the Panthers play Cleary in a wet weather game? As a NSW fan I'm pissed.
  41. Moedogg

We need to chance our hands a bit around Alamontis edge. We catch match Penrith if we try to play structure, their defense is too good.
  42. Moedogg

Why didn't JAC pass it to Xerri? Xerri seems like he still doesn't have the engine m
  43. Moedogg

How good is it seeing the boys happy in the pre game huddle?
  44. Moedogg

I saw that and started looking at his teeth when they were interviewing him lol....
  45. Moedogg

Lol I just saw the footage of Turbo wiping out the cameraman and his assistant lol.
  46. Moedogg

Taafe is bouncing around like he knows he's starting...m
  47. Moedogg

The first grade game tonight feels like the 98 GF against the QLD Broncos . We're going okay but no realistic chance of winning. I hope I'm wrong.
  48. Moedogg

Burton and Critta will be the centers. Blues will need set defensive combinations to stop Walsh.
  49. Moedogg

I don't understand the Lomax jizzfest. NSW need points with JAC.
  50. Moedogg

Game day Game day Game day Game day Game day Game day GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  51. Moedogg

I love how Katoa digs into the line. Kid is going to be Cooper Cronk like, very underated.
  52. Moedogg

Just noticed Felise Kaufusi's David Barnhill haircut.
  53. Moedogg

I swear bunker was put there to just fix or control the outcome of games...
  54. Moedogg

Manly would be bottom 4 if they didn't have DCE..
  55. Moedogg

Lololol... Manly thought they were had this in the bag 6 mins ago..
  56. Moedogg

I love watching footy players...
  57. Moedogg

Must be terrible for a Titans fan to watch all this drama unfold whilst a player is still contracted and the season just started.
  58. Moedogg

If Cleary isn't playing I'll lose interest. I really wanna see us play against a full strength benchmark team to see where we are.
  59. Moedogg

Rank your NRL fan forum's.

I just like going over there to see unbiased views on what other teams think about us .... and also post match meltdowns after we kick their asses.
  60. Moedogg

Des probably couldn't convince him to stay and play Des ball until his market went down.
  61. Moedogg

Rank your NRL fan forum's.

1. TK. Not even biased but The Kennel is the best forum. It's easy to navigate and it always has activity. 2. Broncos HQ 3. 1 eyed. It's usually active but hard to navigate through. 4. NZ warriors. 5. Silvertails. Why are all the other sites so bad?
  62. Moedogg

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Suluka Fifita too...
  63. Moedogg

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

How is it a massive rumor when it hasn't been posted anywhere else but here?
  64. Moedogg

He's just just too expensive for his own good. Could be used as an enforcer to go after the alpha props in the softening up periods. I remember games we won when he went after RCG, Tino and even big NAS in his stint with Penrith.
  65. Moedogg

This feels like the 98 GF where we had no hope of winning.
  66. Moedogg

Bellamy needs someone to kick in the head when the storm give away a shit penalty and he goes for a little walk to the back of the coaching box.
  67. Moedogg

Opinion All’s Quiet on the Jason Taylor talk ?

Lol I only disliked him because he called out our obstruction plays in 2012....
  68. Moedogg

Lachlan Lewis

Lol was it against Brisbane that he did a reverse cut out pass for a try?
  69. Moedogg

Yeah but we play them the following week so it's important that we don't let Penrith put on so many points.
  70. Moedogg

Storm vs Shark Dolphins vs Manly Unlikely but if we beat the Panthers, we make up ground on the top 4.
  71. Moedogg

I wonder if Critta, Kiks and Salmon will be mentally ready to take down their former team? Will they go the extra strep of smashing Nathan, Luai on the 5th or Edwards during a kick return?
  72. Moedogg

I have a feeling JAC will miss out unless he score a couple of hatricks between now and game 1. Media are pushing hard for Lomax.
  73. Moedogg

Our defense is awesome.

Can't wait.
  74. Moedogg

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

I think Tigs will over pay him. Doubt Gus is interested with the way he was talking about it. I'd rather we wait for Hughes to get a few more games under his belt plus other juniors.
  75. Moedogg

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Didn't the Tigpies have a relatively smaller pack when they won the comp in 05?
  76. Moedogg

David Fifita?

He's big and mobile like Taumalolo, he can handle the middle easily. I've seen him run over middle forwards easily.
  77. Moedogg

Lol really? That kids problem is not ability but attitude.
  78. Moedogg

Why haven't Panthers shown interest in Pangai JNR? They give him credit for going after NAS in the preliminary which knocked out Melbourne and led to the first of the 3 peat.
  79. Moedogg

Canberra have a bye this week so if we lose this weekend they will jump us and then next week will be a challenge for eighth spot. I just hope we don't fade away in the final quarter of the match and Panthers run up a score affecting our F/A. I believe we will win go close to winning if Kiraz...
  80. Moedogg

Wars - Lack of Compassion

It's difficult to understand how the Japanese culture today emphasizes respect, harmony and humility but the imperial army's actions in WWII were contradictory and over the top ruthless. The stories you hear about what these soldiers did to native populations or prisoners was crazy.
  81. Moedogg

David Fifita?

Fifita is a big wide body who's generally tough to handle with tremendous upper body strength and leg drive, I don't think he will have issues playing prop if he spends a pre-season.
  82. Moedogg

Lachlan Lewis

This is not Lewis....
  83. Moedogg

Kiraz likely out

How can Skelton be injured? He seemed okay in the interview after the game.
  84. Moedogg

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Only concern is if we can sustain this for 26 rounds.
  85. Moedogg

We'll have to be at our absolute defensive best. Our team will be pumped for this game and will turn up with the same sort of intensity that they bring for Melbourne matches. I expect the game to be decided in the final 20 mins when Panthers show their class. Our only hope of winning is if...
  86. Moedogg

NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

Cody Walker despite Souths playing shit still looks dangerous with the ball in hand. He carved up QLD in game 3 last year and can easily unlock NSW left edge with his ball playing. I'd pick Burton at left center and partner with JAC.
  87. Moedogg

News David Fifita Meeting panthers

He's no Kikau in defense.
  88. Moedogg

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why doesn't the Matty John's show analyse our game after a win on their shitty show?
  89. Moedogg

He's gives up easily and plays like that when his team is losing.
  90. Moedogg

Hynes is either halfback for NSW or doesn't play at all. He's an organizer and I can't see him playing 5/8th.
  91. Moedogg

Mulitalo scared of tackling Ravalawa...
  92. Moedogg

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

We have a bit of a buffer now between 9th and the rest of the teams after cowboys lost last night, hopefully dragons lose as well and stay on 8 points.
  93. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Did you check in on your guys over at the Tigpies forum lol? The guy who was dismissing our backline is now blaming the refs and saying it's impossible for humans to maintain that line speed for 80mins lol.
  94. Moedogg

I want Phins to win so at least there's a buffer between us and the rest of the log jam