Search results

1. Caveman

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 12| Bulldogs vs Dragons

Fox has not been the same since latrell knocked him into next year.. its like he's getting flashbacks of latrell every time he's gonna make some sort of contact.
  2. Caveman

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

Play the ball speed would be an interesting stat.. by rights we should one of the quicker teams due to our more mobile forwards.. however (maybe it an optical illusion or my own bias) when watching the games live it seems we get called out of tackles very quickly where the opposition seems to be...
  3. Caveman

Injuries. From gus

Bloody oaf! I know what it's like to be a modern day gladiator.. been driving a truck for the last 12 hrs with an in grown hair on my ass cheek.. its blokes like us that hold this nation up ;)
  4. Caveman

Preston

80 on the bench? Might be a master stroke by cc .. presto is gonna be so hungry next week . Nothing worse than sitting on the bench ready to rip in and not getting any game time. It's the ultimate prick tease ... blokes gonna have to wait a full week to unload.
  5. Caveman

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Yeh how did that work out for Paul Kent :)
  6. Caveman

Burton is a half

Burton has been improving his game as a half every round this season, with this first half being his best by far ... then the Okunbor - Indris love child tried to decapitate taffe and coach decided it was time to experiment.
  7. Caveman

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

As soon as CC weakened our left side to fix the fullback issue we fell apart. Plus the ref went a bit over the top at the start of the 2nd half with infringements against the dogs
  8. Caveman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

We've been tackling for 22 minutes.. no wonder we are dropping off.. sick of the sway a ref can have on a game.
  9. Caveman

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

They have set a dangerous precedent, players are now allowed to swear on live broadcasts which in turn, if unchecked could see the nrl have its viewing restriction rating moved to M 15+ if enough viewers complain, M15+ program can not be aired before 730pm in Australia. I get that it was a...
  10. Caveman

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Be nice to see some decoy runners running decent well timed lines as well. Defence can read oir plays with out to much hassle. Halves who can engage the line along with players who can instinctively run decent lines would make all the difference.
  11. Caveman

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Mahoney is playing behind a pack that is not moving forward.. bit hard for him to do to much more than what's he's doing when defence is constantly rushing, Burton is not a half.. he's a centre with a big boot. Though the scoreboard didn't show it, I think our defence is stronger and hopefully...
  12. Caveman

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We came out strong and defended well, but they just kept getting the ball in our red zone. We had only 3 hit ups in their red zone 60 minutes in. Parra should have put 50 on us... But the boys just kept tackling their asses off.
  13. Caveman

Unless we touched the ball in the leadup.. isn't first touch the ball with a foot over the dead ball line after a kick considered as the ball going dead off the kick? Swear it should have been a 20 meter tap rather than a dropout.. which inturn lead to a double movement try.
  14. Caveman

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Not worth a new thread.. but what do you guys think of the salary and late season signings? I personally belive the contract salaries should go from January to January with post season transfers budgeted for by the club.. its not like they generally don't sign a year out anyway.
  15. Caveman

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

Comments like that you'd think he was a front rower
  16. Caveman

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Mate let's just say it's a prime location that would have the likes of Goerge Michael and SBW liking their chops, but I can't reveal it to you mate .. don't want another turf war like last time.
  17. Caveman

All I'm saying is you blokes need to do something different with your haircut on top... it can get very confusing, and may lead to mistaken identity.
  18. Caveman

Thankyou.. but that should really stay between us.
  19. Caveman

Brain Teasers

Si Simple add up what you spend not what you have left... I have 50 i spend 1 I've got 49 left.. I spend 1 I've got 48 left... 48 plus 49 = 97 where did the other 47 come from?
  20. Caveman

Official AFL Discussion Thread

Is it possible the afl pre game entertainment could be better than anything the nrl has dished up all season?
  21. Caveman

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Like I said the scrum was not packed correctly and should never have been fed. The ref called the ball out as soon as the lock broke the scrum to pick up the ball - which the lock is NOT allowed to do until it passes the second row - the whole scrum should have been re done, but the Canberra...
  22. Caveman

I thought that was the case at first as well, but the pictures show the Canberra lock breaking the scrum as soon as the ball goes in.
  23. Caveman

Had a look at it on slow motion, no one offside at the scrum, but the scrum was not packed properly, Canberra were foolish enough to break the scrum by having the lock pick up the ball and pass, should have held it in the scrum and had the half play it at his discretion.
  24. Caveman

Rumour Ado Carr to south’s

Everyone remember all the "toxic culture at broncos" articles just last year? Swings and roundabouts - and I highly doubt everything is as bad as the media hypes up.
  25. Caveman

CC presser vs titans.

Time to drop these 8 hr 9-5 training days I think as it hasn't worked. Let's get the little pods of jelly up at 3am from now on.
  26. Caveman

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Credit where it's due, badger is doing a better job than I expected.
  27. Caveman

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

Southys "waffle stomping" - one of the funniest terms I've ever heard.
  28. Caveman

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

Big Dave Holland "from pillow to post", "I'll ask gus at golf tomorrow" and "Gus just blocked me again".
  29. Caveman

Hopefully there are not to many length of the field trys' - poor girl would be 40 meters away from the put down. I think she'll be gassed inside 15 minutes as I assume she'll have to sprint at 100% on every play just to keep up - especially if the titans tear us up early on.
  30. Caveman

Poor Casey Badger - how she's going to keep up I don't know.. predicting a train wreck, at least her scissors, paper, rock method of officiating will still be there to guide her.
  31. Caveman

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

I can see why someone would question whether or not the establishment they are in is right for them, when you go to a new place of work you have expectations of how it will effect your lifestyle - same goes when new management takes over an existing position you are working under. If you are...
  32. Caveman

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Pretty lucky Canberra have a low completion rate or the score line would be even more embarrassing.
  33. Caveman

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

There is a lot of unknown, as nothing like this has happened before.
  34. Caveman

Rumour has it due to him being under secret service protection he can get locked up in a prison anyways.. might be house arrest.
  35. Caveman

Still seems to be the only bloke out there talking about the things Americans might actually care about, trumps focused on the last election and mocking desantis, desantis is generally only answering questions about trump and Biden is eating ice creams on vacation 24/7.. don't really know who...
  36. Caveman

Tpj to retire from nrl

Cheers bro, so out of touch with rugby these days but GO Da Wobbilies!
  37. Caveman

Tpj to retire from nrl

What's the chances he has a crack at rugby whilst juggling his boxing start up? Rugby world cup is next year isn't it? Leave the nrl now, scope out if there is any interest for him playing rugby - have a couple of fights - make some money. In times like this I always like to ask myself "what...
  38. Caveman

Yep agree both sides ear despicable and seem to put them selves above the people they are supposed to be selflessly representing
  39. Caveman

Kennedy is the most level headed for mine, and the only one out there talking about real world problems such as inflation though he's a dem himself.
  40. Caveman

So apparently trumps legal team has asked for it to be moved out of GA so it can be tried on a federal level as it relates to federal crimes ?
  41. Caveman

I personally belive the constant legal harassment of trump is unwanted and completely politicized, and I believe the DOJ is a big part of that - I also don't buy into the headline that trump was responsible for j6 as I do belive that the above election irregularities warranted the many American...
  42. Caveman

Yeh big time, but I could put 2 googly eyes on my old sock and it would etch out a lead against out of touch Joe.
  43. Caveman

Even so, racketeering was initiated to charge criminal organisations such as the Mafia with crimes committed due to the indirect influence of the organisation bosses, even if someone lower down committed a singular crime they would still have to prove trumps intent was indeed turning over an...
  44. Caveman

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

Lol men in general (including gangsters and bikies) take the piss out of each other and have a laugh, from my experience it's generally only the new age snowflakes who don't.
  45. Caveman

Truth be told the worst thing for the dems is Joe Biden, if he goes again it won't matter what Trump has done ... dems need to kick him to the curb.
  46. Caveman

Trump is only on trial for 13? Of the 40 odd charges half the charges listed above are against the others - I don't recall anything about theft though? You are right regarding state conviction if he losses in Georgia and ends up in prison he can't pardon himself.. so if he wins the 2024...
  47. Caveman

No, but we'd have a halfwit problem then.
  48. Caveman

Agree! But for some reason they won't let me talk to the players ? Any other ideas?
  49. Caveman

Trump is an extremely intelligent man, unfortunately his intelligence is compromised by his advert arrogance and pride. Should he be held accountable for racketeering? I don't think so, racketeering charges can only apply if there was a crime committed by his subordinates acting under the...
  50. Caveman

That was that day I ripped my pocket trying to find my last lollie - why do they make pockets so small?
  51. Caveman

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Good momentum tackle they call a hip drop
  52. Caveman

Are you an outlaw? What did you do?

Gta rocks
  53. Caveman

I got stories coming out my ears like: The deputy principle chasing my naked butt up the street in his pyjamas in the middle of the night. Electricuting my Ag teacher 3 times in a day. Doing pie extraction missions from the local bakery at 3am. Responsible teachers leaving me in charge of...
  54. Caveman

Come on where's all the stories ? Surely this place would be full of them!! I remember when I was 18 shooting oranges a cows across the road from my joint in scone, we ran out of oranges so went to the post office off the main street to fill the boot with oranges from the orang trees they had...
  55. Caveman

Still my dads van when I was 17 (should have had my p plates but kept getting done for speeding in my tests) - took the van to pick up a stereo from Miranda Fair, was rushing to get there and back before he realised - near rolled it multiple times - turns out vans don't corner to well.. none the...
  56. Caveman

When I was a young fella we would go to the shipping container yard behind Tempe tip, wed fill our pockets with rocks and climb up to the top of the containers (stacked 5 high), jump from one container to the next and find the fork lift drivers to pepper them with rocks. Endless hrs of fun.
  57. Caveman

Lol I got them, also got a set of Sunday pluggas for church.
  58. Caveman

Hi all

We share a team, And hit the crack pipe, I am, you are...
  59. Caveman

Missed conversion awarded

I had a few looks and at after the third look thought it probably went over... also had 3 looks at the half meter forward pass that lead to that try that was still half meter forward after multiple views.
  60. Caveman

News RLPA vs NRL UPDATE- Civil war set to end

If they want to get the nrl attention, agree to kicking the ball off at the whistle then all players sit down for 60 seconds .. no one plays at the ball, do it for 60 seconds the first round then have ot compound from there. No penalties can be given to either side as no one is slowing down the...
  61. Caveman

I have a rubbish neighbour

Time to stop renting in Mt Druit ey @Blue_boost ?
  62. Caveman

Rd 21 v Panthers

Here we go, haze in the 17. Just tell him he's not first grade standard and be done with it.
  63. Caveman

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Probably left next to fox, he'll learn a bit more there and there is a possible long position there, burns to the right to sure up the defence and add some experience to that side plus he looks better suited to the right as a centre from memory.
  64. Caveman

The Formula One Thread

So stoked for Oscar !!!
  65. Caveman

Next years centres

He is our best centre
  66. Caveman

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

I hope your right brother, I want nothing more than for cc to take us back to the top ... but at the moment it's like watching a bloke with 1 leg gear up for le tour de France
  67. Caveman

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

Was excited when we signed him, and exited and optimistic at the start of the season but the more I see of him the less I like him. Bloke can't manage a game for crap, and his selections up until this point have been wacked ... I can't see how you just wake up one day and that all changes ...
  68. Caveman

Next years centres

Eqw is just as useless as alamoti, burns is our best center option in my opinion.
  69. Caveman

The Formula One Thread

Interestingly I don't think Piastri is that far behind Lando - give him another season or two and he and Lando will be head to head.
  70. Caveman

The Formula One Thread

1 Max 2 Fernando 3 Leclerc 4 Lewis 5 Lando
  71. Caveman

Opinion CC doesn’t think we’ve hit Rock Bottom Yet …

Don't care where we are on the table this year now .. just want to see some grit, some hope for tomorrow.
  72. Caveman

The Formula One Thread

Would have loved to have seen Fernando in the other red bull rather than Checco. Fernando is a freak, like a fine wine that gets better with age.
  73. Caveman

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

I never said they do anything on purpose, I'm saying the way they are playing is terrible and they need to be called out for it, they don't need excuses made for them, they need to be told that regardless of the circumstances they have a job to do.
  74. Caveman

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

Understand what your saying but disagree, we were calling for the club to stand up for players for years, and for years they have done nothing of the kind... happy to throw jammer under the bus on good Friday etc. Ever since castle no one has stuck uo for the club or the players ... I would...
  75. Caveman

The Formula One Thread

McLarens improvements on the weekend show how close it actually is ... if one of the other 3 top teams found something good they could be challenging verstappen. Though in saying that I still think Max is a level above all of his opponents skill wise - he's winning cause of the car but he's...
  76. Caveman

Nah, don't want them sacked, just want them to own the garbage they a dishing up on the field, pricks have excuses every game, rather than calling a spade a spade. Cotton Wool Cameron or Cream Puff Cameron or whatever he's called needs a teaspoon cement
  77. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

I perceive your last line to have a racial undertone .. it's like your calling him dumb cause of his skin colour ...sure, bit of a stretch for most - but by your logic I think you should formally apologise
  78. Caveman

Being a Bulldog fan this week feels like.

Feels like that 2nd time I got my balls stuck in the escalator
  79. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

Not worried, just very surprised at such a comment
  80. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

Where did I say it was an apology?
  81. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

Really ?
  82. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

Nah it's an admission of be an absolute retard and owning it and saying it's not acceptable and it won't happen again ... rather than we are putting in lots of effort and there is basically nothing to see here we believe in mediocrity where everyone gets a prize - except the fans, they can get...
  83. Caveman

Just a lil harsh

That's how you own a stuff up... CC/Gus take note aye.
  84. Caveman

News Reed explains his comments last night

Wonder who wrote that for him to copy and paste on his facetagram... reeks of corporate image control. Don't care who you ate you don't have a crack at your own fans when you screw up wearing their colours. You're wearing our colours for a season mate we'll be wearing them for a lifetime.
  85. Caveman

Mahoney In Presser

Flog.. this is our club.. this was our club a long time before donned one our jerseys and it will still be our club when he's long gone. Prick oughta be chased out of belmore by the very ones he's telling to get off the bus.
  86. Caveman

Government about to ban gambling advertising on TV, internet, sponsorships etc

Great news! I hate the ambiguity that comes when betting agencies are involved with sport, don't get me wrong i don't mind the odd punt, but I believe these betting agencies do more damage to the game than good.
  87. Caveman

News Reece Walsh Judiciary - Charged with Contrary Conduct

Worst thing is I live in qld so it's all I hear about for 2 months a year :tearsofjoy: but in fairness you blokes deserve the accolades ... it's so hard to crack jokes about how special the maroons and their supporters are, but then you look at Freddy and reality sets in.
  88. Caveman

Religious Discussion Thread

Agree religion or no religion it's an interesting concept - unless we live as a society who belive free will determines out comes - we have no jurisdiction to hold anyone culpable for anything - yet ultimately both science and religion point toward predetermination... could put spasms in my...
  89. Caveman

Question @Dogna88 how does your personal world view support free will - is there substance of our beings that are not chemical reactions or particles doing what they were predestined to do from the original moment of there existence? I can't wrap my head around where intelligence comes from...
  90. Caveman

Agreed on the straw man stuff regarding the proffesors brain - though the truth of certain things being only the absence of others is intriguing on its own merrit. Back to topic though, (and speaking of straw man fallacy - though i think unintended) was that Paul's full response to such a question?
  91. Caveman

I must admit I've always been one of the louder (not abusive, just loud and a little bit cheeky) blokes on the field and on the sidline - all part of the game for me growing up. Now with kids it takes a lot to hold it all back.
  92. Caveman

Gee I hate those qld flogs, but this Walsh idiot better not ruin our chance to get rid of the ultimate flog - fittler.
  93. Caveman

Perham will he be named

Cc sees stuff in certain players that no one else on earth seems too - he'll be named and he will screw us over time and time again during the game, cc will dribble the same yarda yarda in presser - then rinse and repeat the next week.
  94. Caveman

And Latrelleth shalteth forever a grub beith.
  95. Caveman

Opinion Restaurant for Lunch

I think it's also @Doogie s nickname for his old fella.
  96. Caveman

Opinion Restaurant for Lunch

Bearded Dragon does a good feed, plus it's got an animal farm for the kids, and live music out the back on weekends, set back in the bush at the base of the mountain, its a great little secluded surprise.
  97. Caveman

I appreciate the sincere questioning and respectful dialogue, we should all be willing to investigate the harder questions in our and others world views, and sometimes the most rewarding conversations come about when talking to others who aren't like minded.
  98. Caveman

I don't think it sits well with me either, I've lost people that I dearly love that seemingly had no care for God whatsoever, and according to scripture if they were not elect would be under the condemnation of their creator forever. It saddens my to contemplate it because of the gift of there...
  99. Caveman

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

Pro rata is based on the previous off season aswell which should not be the case as the value of the contract is found in actual game time. Fair enough a contracted multi season deal needs to allow for evenly distributed compensation throughout the off season and season proper alike. But the...