Search results

1. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

2. 2ndphase

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

If anything it freshens up Sexton with a week off. Ciraldo needs to give him a shot soon.
  3. 2ndphase

Because they took reserves up to magic round. They could of played but anyway.
  4. 2ndphase

Fuz and O'Neill has done nothing they missed Sexton. 32-16 down
  5. 2ndphase

A good charge down from Reuben Moyle and score the try 26-16 7 to go. Reuben only just come on the ground up from Jersey Flegg.
  6. 2ndphase

Playing pretty ordinary in Cup pushing the pass missing players 26-10 down 10 to go.
  7. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

I hate losing too but lets be serious we aren't doing anything this year. We're improving massively in defence the attack will come. Our juniors are coming be excited about that!
  8. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

9. 2ndphase

I really like the look of big Larry Muagututia in Jersey Flegg. He has some good leg speed and soft hands for a big fella. He even has a no look pass pretty impressive for a big fella and at a pinch he could even play as a edge forward. The next 12-18 months is going to be very interesting.
  10. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

11. 2ndphase

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/05/18/nswrl-tv-highlights--u18s-country-v-city/
  12. 2ndphase

Get him into the Flegg team next weekend. I know that he's been training with them so fingers crossed he gets a start.
  13. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

I didn't say that you said that we were winning the premiership this year. But some people were getting too excited after a couple of wins.
  14. 2ndphase

Have we really improved?

People are seriously over reacting you're getting upset and you didn't even see the whole game :expressionless: They were up and about because they had their 1994 reunion and all the old boys were there like we were with our 2004 reunion. Too many mistakes by us we're a much better team from...
  15. 2ndphase

Rd 10 Vs Raiders 3-2-1

I dont understand a 3,2,1 when we lose. Kikau was shit and well under par the last 2 games.
  16. 2ndphase

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/05/18/city-overcome-early-deficit-to-score-impressive-under-18s-win/ Woods scored a try plus involved in several others. All Bulldog boys played well.
  17. 2ndphase

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/05/18/nsw-u16s-prove-too-good-for-nsw-country/ Braith Sloan scored 2 tries in a dominant City victory.
  18. 2ndphase

Opinion Kikau was Concussed

He needs spme sort of excuse because he was shit! He didn't do too much against his old team either.
  19. 2ndphase

Opinion Burton should be sacked from being our goalkicker

The problem is that we have been spoilt with brilliant goal kickers over the years and we expect to get every kick. Players have off nights or prefer certain grounds but yeah i agree if you’re having an off night why not palm it off to the next guy up...
  20. 2ndphase

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Hang on ill ask the Bulldogs doctor and ill get back to you! Lol
  21. 2ndphase

Its shorts and t-shirt all year round up here i never wear pants during the day.
  22. 2ndphase

Perfect conditions no wind or rain
  23. 2ndphase

kurtis morrin re-signed for 2025

More of this tonight Foxxy!
  24. 2ndphase

Opinion Liam Knight

You do why he coloured his hair right!?! It wasnt by choice it was a punishment by the staff.
  25. 2ndphase

Where Our Juniors Sit Outside Backs

So was Braith Sloan he's a talent from Matts. Im pretty sure he's a relative of Greg Inglis.
  26. 2ndphase

I guess Wakeham isn't playing against us this weekend.. :tearsofjoy:
  27. 2ndphase

The worlds coming to an end again djdeep? You'll be right we'll be winning the comp again after a win! :tearsofjoy:
  28. 2ndphase

This is pretty cool! Mitchell Woods and a few of the Sg ball boys training with the Flegg boys too.
  29. 2ndphase

I think the only stat that Ciraldo is looking at is the 92% tackle efficiency and thats with the whole team.
  30. 2ndphase

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

I know she did the Bulldogs- Newcastle Nsw cup game when we won 52-6 this year on Fox. Not sure about any other games. She was interviewing Toby Sexton after the game as well.
  31. 2ndphase

Where our juniors sit (Fullbacks) - Opinion

Young Matthew Barakat halfback from our Matts is going to be a very good player too. Years away i know but he has some big wraps.
  32. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

Too bad its posted again!
  33. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

34. 2ndphase

News Next gen: Pathways guns in every position poised for NRL debuts

Was Wavik moved to wing for defensive issues or is Cochrane that much better? I had i hopes for Wavik at fullback he looked good.
  35. 2ndphase

Fanafou Seve is 18th man in Ron Massey cup too Gus is making moves!
  36. 2ndphase

I think he got injured last year and its taken time to get back to where he was. Yeah he was a good young prospect coming through with Todd.
  37. 2ndphase

Good to see Bailey Cox in the team its a shame Alatini didnt get a game being 18th man.
  38. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

39. 2ndphase

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Fark channel 9 that commentator is soooo shit yelling allll the time.
  40. 2ndphase

Yeah but he was right! Lol
  41. 2ndphase

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

This shows your football intelligence.
  42. 2ndphase

Yeah Underhill was good for his first game. I didn't see this Underwood fello though! Lol
  43. 2ndphase

Wilson makes a break and puts a beautiful kick into the in goal for Sexton to score.
  44. 2ndphase

Yep Lipoi playing well Kautoga is playing very good 2 strong barge over trys.
  45. 2ndphase

Wilson scores in the corner 22-12 kick to come 24-12
  46. 2ndphase

Underhill playing well Im pretty sure this ref has a panther tattoo on his assss!
  47. 2ndphase

Jack Underhill to debut off the bench Cody Fuz at Five-Eighth with O'Neill out
  48. 2ndphase

Bailey biondi - Odo

49. 2ndphase

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

You seem to have our future planned out for the next 10 years. :tearsofjoy:
  50. 2ndphase

Everyone who watches footy can see that!
  51. 2ndphase

NSW COUNTRY V NSW CITY SCHEDULE Saturday 18 May Leichardt Oval 11am – Under 16s NSW Country v NSW City 12.35pm – Under 18s NSW Country v NSW City 2.20pm – Men’s Open Age NSW Country v NSW City Whitlam Leisure Centre 4pm – Wheelchair Rugby League NSW Country v NSW City Sunday 19 May...
  52. 2ndphase

Yeah you're right sorry. Here it is. CABE Under 18s Boys (12.35pm Leichhardt Oval) Country: Jonah Anderson (Monaro Colts), Cooper Black (Western Rams), Mitchell Brophy (Monaro Colts), Billy Brown (Central Coast Roosters), James Croker (Monaro Colts), Archie Duncombe (Macarthur Wests Tigers)...
  53. 2ndphase

CABE Under 18s Boys (12.35pm Leichhardt Oval) Country: Jonah Anderson (Monaro Colts), Cooper Black (Western Rams), Mitchell Brophy (Monaro Colts), Billy Brown (Central Coast Roosters), James Croker (Monaro Colts), Archie Duncombe (Macarthur Wests Tigers), Joseph Elton (Monaro Colts), Josiah...
  54. 2ndphase

COUNTRY v CITY SQUADS Saturday 18 May CABE Under 16s Boys (11am Leichhardt Oval) Country: Chase Butler (Newcastle Maitland Region Knights), Kalen Cashin (Central Coast Roosters), Logan Coombes (Western Rams), Jack Dean-Potaka (Central Coast Roosters), Jake Gaffney (Macarthur Wests Tigers)...
  55. 2ndphase

Yep thats right i stream it onto my tv. Dont be cheap! :tearsofjoy:
  56. 2ndphase

Kiraz likely out

We need absolutely everything to go our way and Panthers makes mistakes which they dont normally do. We're pretty good at playing teams into form. I just hope its a good game and not a blow out.
  57. 2ndphase

Kiraz likely out

I know right everyone is getting ahead of themselves and setting themselves up. We're getting better each week but we aren't there yet. Do people forget how much Cleary can control a game and what he adds to a team.. Im not expecting a win but i hope its a good game.
  58. 2ndphase

Dogs Cup team plays before first grade on Friday at 3:45pm and will be streaming. Love it when we get to watch back to back dogs games. Yeeeww!!
  59. 2ndphase

Joel Caine on Sen said he heard that Tracey will play fullback.
  60. 2ndphase

David Fifita?

No He wants to be with a premiership team anyway.
  61. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

Hoping it stops people complaining about why are lower grade teams players are moving around. It was obvious what Gus was doing!
  62. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

63. 2ndphase

Opinion Team for 2025

Galvin is a much bigger body Woods has alot more growing to do. He has the skils but he needs a couple good preseason's.
  64. 2ndphase

Opinion Team for 2025

Do you even fooball? :tearsofjoy: First of all our young gun who wont be physically ready next year is Mitchell Woods not Matthew and Jack Todd will be there next year as well. I think you play too much Super Coach. :tearsofjoy:
  65. 2ndphase

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

To be fair Ciraldo said in the presser after the game that he tried to get Taafe on earlier but some guys were starting to cramp so he held off putting him on.
  66. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

67. 2ndphase

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Faaark you're a broken record! Settle down Johnny
  68. 2ndphase

Wilson named at wing Todd at lock Declan Casey in the centers for Tigers It should be a good game to watch on Foxtel.
  69. 2ndphase

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Deep Deep Deep you're setting yourself up for a Breakdown!!
  70. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

This is regarding Kiraz being on the Matty Johns show and Fletch gave him an ultimatum who would he save out of Gus and Ciraldo in a skiing scenario. He picked Ciraldo :tearsofjoy:
  71. 2ndphase

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Hope so! Its just a money grab from Topine so hopefully it will be settled out of court.
  72. 2ndphase

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

If it goes to court the players will have to front up being witnesses. So yeah they will be dragged through it.
  73. 2ndphase

Official Gus on Twitter

74. 2ndphase

Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

The boys on the beers! Probably celebrating getting in the 8! :tongueclosed:
  75. 2ndphase

The boys will be better for the loss and hungrier next year. The ball team was a young team they'll win the comp next year.