Search results

1. D.O.W.

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Classic brother!
  2. D.O.W.

Conversions the difference, to get to where he needs to at an elite level, he’s got to demand the ball and grab the game by the scruff of the neck… he doesn’t do that unfortunately - but I thought he played ok tonight.
  3. D.O.W.

Watching the next game (Broncos and Eagles) fu<k we’re slow comparatively to how these blokes execute in attack.
  4. D.O.W.

Those two gift tries early on really fu<ked us….
  5. D.O.W.

His 1-1 defence is really strong…Smashed Kiraz twice jolting the ball loose leading to tries, dumped Critta, very impressive
  6. D.O.W.

The worst part about this loss is hearing Sticky mention how proud he is of his grubby Fkn team… Rapana should have been binned & we have a better chance at getting the chocolates… it’s a Fkn joke someone gets taken out by a stray leg and stays on the field.. Reed doesn’t get an opportunity to...
  7. D.O.W.

Raiders kings of milking
  8. D.O.W.

Hethan Strange has made Kiraz his bitch
  9. D.O.W.

Kiks having a shocker
  10. D.O.W.

Kiks should not be on…. I don’t know what Ciro is trying to do…is it really worth conserving interchanges to keep a cripple on?? He’s Fkn fumbled a ball from dummy half, he barely bent over for it…
  11. D.O.W.

Turning the screws
  12. D.O.W.

Major defensive fi<k up… hutch squared up
  13. D.O.W.

Anyone get the feeling there will be a sin bin square up? Klein will be looking at any opportunity
  14. D.O.W.

Burto still struggles kicking left to right
  15. D.O.W.

Not even Sticky can argue with those calls, clear and concise
  16. D.O.W.

Fuuuuukkkk YeeeeeeeeeaaaaHHH
  17. D.O.W.

We lose a bloke for the game and Papalii gets 10mins
  18. D.O.W.

I don’t know why Fox didn’t take Ratana on with his speed but 10mins is fair enough
  19. D.O.W.

Should be 12-0 dogs
  20. D.O.W.

Fu<k yeeerrrrrrrrr!!!
  21. D.O.W.

Typically, blokes on report but we don’t get the advantage
  22. D.O.W.

That’s on Critta…. What the fu<k was he doing…
  23. D.O.W.

No one Fkn. in support
  24. D.O.W.

Raiders used several blockers in their last set, no penalty??
  25. D.O.W.

Fox is fkn hilarious, he’d be an awesome teammate to hang out with.
  26. D.O.W.

kurtis morrin re-signed for 2025

Good extension. I think he can be a “Reuben Cotter” type forward for us. Sky’s the limit for the kid.
  27. D.O.W.

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

People are very quick to judge on here, almost compulsive, but the clown crew with the most obvious agenda at play take the cake… their silence has been glorious. Some have crept back out from under their rock after the Penrith loss but because it was Penrith at Penrith and by a margin of 6pts...
  28. D.O.W.

Social Media Averillo Homesick

The four that left for Parra were 4 marquee’s in their Prime…. That really hurt us, but we bounced back. Fu<k it was satisfying when we knocked Parra out of that infamous prelim with those ex-players
  29. D.O.W.

Any NRLW announcements yet?

If I only had 4 to target, no Chapman, but she’s an amazing talent… would be my next target if one or more of the other targets fell through.
  30. D.O.W.

Geez there was a few bagging the Kurt Mann acquisition, he’s been one of the buys of the year
  31. D.O.W.

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Maybe he did and pocketed a bundle on the side?? Or maybe he’s just not cut out for the sport…who knows, he can be an elite footballer though. In saying that, I wouldn’t want him back. I’ll give him this, it takes courage going into that arena and backing yourself, but he just looked like a...
  32. D.O.W.

Yeah, I loved his comments on the Penrith game basically stated it’s not the result he was after, they’re chasing wins, but it’s an improvement from where they’ve come.
  33. D.O.W.

Would love us to target: Tamika Upton Millie Elliott Jessie Southwell Grace Kemp
  34. D.O.W.

We have some really talented girls coming through, I think we will probably go for 3 or 4 experienced NRLW players but the vast majority will come from within.
  35. D.O.W.

She is a weapon and has plenty of mongrel about her, great player.
  36. D.O.W.

The Roosters do tend to throw their own under the bus soon after they depart for a rival club.
  37. D.O.W.

We only narrowly lost to the Raiders last year in one of the games, I think we even had a chance to win or level it if I recall… with a much less talented and committed team. I think we turn the tables on this Raiders bogie team and the hoodoo for magic Round.
  38. D.O.W.

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

He’s a good middle forward Joel and middle forward peak around 28yo… I think it would be a smart investment.
  39. D.O.W.

Rumour Canterbury Bulldogs Chasing Leigh Leopards Forward Tom Amone

I think that’s a sure way for Gus to get a discount of sorts…. Probably risk vs reward thinking
  40. D.O.W.

Have to beat the Raiders

Agree, I’ll add humid Brisbane conditions suit our mobile pack and improved fitness across the team.
  41. D.O.W.

They’ll just keep Angus
  42. D.O.W.

The NRL needed Fifita to backflip, the Roosters are almost taking the piss with signing most top quality players that hit the market, when the blokes 1-5 cost near 4M and your bench rotation is: Tyrell May, Spencer Leniu, Butcher and Watson…. with Whyte, Tupouniua and Wong missing out completely...
  43. D.O.W.

Interview with Darcie McDonald, Fox League Journalist, On The Kennel Podcast!

Whilst she’s already carved out a successful career doing what she loves, Darcie has a bright future ahead of her, wish her all the very best!
  44. D.O.W.

I don’t think CC is under pressure, on paper, he’s still massively under resourced compared to most other teams…. He’s beaten the Roosters, should have beaten Melbourne and matched it with Penrith. the 20+ points we piled on the Chooks early on was with their full team in tact. In fact, we...
  45. D.O.W.

Hopefully our defensive best line speed turns the tables on their go forward, if we can start this match with the same energy and intensity as the Roosters game, we will get the job done.
  46. D.O.W.

This is us for 2024, importantly, It’s got us 4 wins this year, we’ve beaten teams with some big packs and we’ve matched others…. Only conversions and penalties got Penrith over the line and they have 2 international front rowers and 2 international backrowers…have faith brother. Hopefully a...
  47. D.O.W.

I don’t think so, Raiders lack the creativity to put a lot of points on and we’re defending as good as any team. We also have decent support North of the border. Dogs by 8.
  48. D.O.W.

His match fitness will be questionable… but we should be confident going into footy games, we’ve played top 4 teams including the Premier’s at full strength or near full strength, we’re in the contest and bettering those teams in large periods. I really don’t care who runs out for the Raiders...
  49. D.O.W.

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

Or the home team… but yeah, I have no doubt at all the multiple betting agencies sponsoring most teams nowadays have influence somewhere
  50. D.O.W.

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

I thought the penalties favoured the home side which is to be expected but we seem to never get the 50/50 calls… The Xerri pass to Fox did go forward imo, Xerri probably needed to catch and pass but he took the extra few yards and got jammed up forcing the pass forward. I thought we were the...
  51. D.O.W.

Jake6 spot on mate… there’s a few knee-jersey fans on here and some teenagers giving their naive opinion. Anyone with any decent footy IQ appreciates the effort Friday night and how that fits into the context of our objective. My only criticism was our ball handling and some ill-discipline...
  52. D.O.W.

3-2-1 vs Panthers

3 - Kiraz 2 - Critta 1 - Burton
  53. D.O.W.

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Developing into a top notch middle. Rarely ever see Hughes dominated, he finds his front often, is a real handful, I can see him playing rep footy some day if he keeps improving at the rate he’s shown us. Keep it up Hughesy!!!
  54. D.O.W.

Sending the ball wide was the only time we actually looked dangerous. Personally, we didn’t do it enough…It’s the only way to beat Penrith because they use a condensed defensive line and their speed to cut off the width but the system struggles when the opposition have the amount of speed we do.
  55. D.O.W.

Our discipline and ball handling let us down but a top effort away from home, even share possession and maybe it’s a different result… that’s where we’re at, 16-10 away, never giving up and defending at an elite level. Yes we let in a relatively softish try but so did Penrith slipping off Kiraz...
  56. D.O.W.

Roosters are ripe for the pickings imo. They’ve over stacked, this will only create a bit of unrest and I’m certain someone of quality will leave because they can’t look too sus with their “cap system”
  57. D.O.W.

More like $1.50 and when he leaves one day they magically have a war chest.
  58. D.O.W.

David Fifita?

This is bang on…. But, Fifita is a sometimes guy, he sometimes plays to his ability, I’m glad we didn’t blow our cap for him. Nothing better than seeing the Roosters trying to buy a comp and still missing out year after year.
  59. D.O.W.

Although he’s an edge forward, he fits the perfect mould for an agile middle in Ciro’s system…this type of signing makes a lot of sense keeping in trend with recent recruitment, it is also consistent with marquee players leveraging our club for a bigger pay day.
  60. D.O.W.

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

I think with more time, fewer injury concerns and greater NRL standard depth, Ciro’s value is surfacing and his patience is paying off…. we’re getting into our groove, executing systems better, there’s genuine NRL experience and belief and whilst we only brought over one bonafide superstar...
  61. D.O.W.

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Def agree that now it’s on everyone’s radar, I’m thinking he’ll get 10mins if he’s not careful.
  62. D.O.W.

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Reed is only supporting his mates, he’s not being a pest, we know this but the media like to have a dig. As most have highlighted in this thread, there’s plenty of players who run in, Ronaldo Mulitalo is the biggest culprit but he doesn’t get a mention…only a Doggies player gets a headline
  63. D.O.W.

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Anyone but Gus would have panicked buyed…. And we’d still be in an endless spiral locked in contractually for years
  64. D.O.W.

Probs the way we go which I don’t mind either, I rate Hughes very highly and there’s one or two pups coming through but they’re a few years away. King has been exceptional for us but he’s better served coming in fresh off the bench and getting offloads away rather than being a battering ram...
  65. D.O.W.

Something has to give at the Sharks, I can’t believe how many props they have and they seem to all be ok playing off the bench or in Cup…. One of Kafusi, Hunt, Hazelton, Rudolph, Hamlin-Euele, Tapuha can’t all fit into their 13…any one of these guys prob start for us. Adding, they’re also...
  66. D.O.W.

David Fifita?

I’d rather Stefano at the right price or Trey Mooney whose got a high ceiling
  67. D.O.W.

Kiraz likely out

He must have consciously tried hard not to get involved as a F U to Ciro…. How dare Ciro train the boys hard in professional sport… lol After round 1, I’m sure RFM would have thought “how goods this, best decision of my life, Dogs near last and Dragons flying…. But in reality, comp is settling...
  68. D.O.W.

Kiraz likely out

He’s patting him for his zero hit ups in the first half… I still can’t believe how that’s even possible at NRL level
  69. D.O.W.

Kiraz likely out

Agree Wendy, but if Kiraz and Skelton are out. He’ll either go with Taaffe (fb) Tracey (w) or Tracey (fb) Wilson (w), personally, I think he goes with Taaffe and Tracey because Wilson had an average game in Cup…but who knows.
  70. D.O.W.

Kiraz likely out

I can see this happening if Kiraz is out
  71. D.O.W.

Kiraz likely out

Roosters have a much better team than Penrith on paper and we led them by 20+ points in the first half… I do think we are a chance at an upset. Mind you, I agree it’s going to be a tough one but I genuinely believe this team fears no one… it’s a remarkable turnaround from previous seasons
  72. D.O.W.

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Haha, we’re definitely not that bad, maybe the odd one here and there but yeah, our fans are pretty honest in my view (say it how it is), best fans in the game unofficially, most passionate officially! The only thing that does my head in is when fans go at each other when they back the same team.
  73. D.O.W.

If we come out with the same mindset and attitude as we did Vs Roosters in that first half with a healthy roster, we will give ourselves a chance. I’m still pinching myself, In previous seasons, this game was “by how much”…. we’re actually a genuine chance, that’s how much we’ve turned the corner.
  74. D.O.W.

King Siro is looking through some serious rose coloured glasses but I get it, many fans are one-eyed for their team, plenty on here too, it’s part of the rugby league fabric.
  75. D.O.W.

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Culture buy in, Mindset and Fitness are three key features to our defensive successes… as a fan, and specifically, a Bulldogs fan, this is what we’re accustomed to seeing, resilient, gritty and committed teams… It might be early, but dare I say it… it looks like we’re back!!
  76. D.O.W.

If we jag a win over Penrith in Penrith… this season is going to exceed all our expectations…by a fair margin!
  77. D.O.W.

Is it me or did it feel like we were always in control of that game yesterday going up a gear or two when it mattered…. we haven’t had one of those types of wins for years.
  78. D.O.W.

Resilience

On Ciro, we need to remember in his first year, he came over to the club earlier than he needed to and most players were hand picked by T-Baz. Add the very important point around the injury crisis we suffered, some impact around origin and the fact that it’s clear to us now he had players who...
  79. D.O.W.

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 - Curran 2 - Critta 1 - Kiraz
  80. D.O.W.

Bulldogs Team of the Decade - 2015

Lol at these blokes on the bench, they make the starting 13 everyday of the week!! 15. Mark O’Meley 16. Willie Mason 17. Frank Pritchard
  81. D.O.W.

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

This is a must win game for the Dogs in term of legitimacy for 2024…. Tigs will come in equally confident of victory but if our current momentum stands for something this year, it’s a game we need to overcome and get the 2pts. If we drop this game, it’s not the end of the world but we take a...
  82. D.O.W.

Official Gus on Twitter

Spot on, it wasn’t like it was a disallowed bulldogs try and he took advantage of his media authority to comment on it - he’s expressing an opinion on another club’s misfortune and the interpretation of existing rules… it’s ludicrous for Gus to cop anything from it. Both Gus and the club are...
  83. D.O.W.

Official Gus on Twitter

He made his opinion wearing a media hat not a Bulldogs hat, with this in mind, I have no idea what these muppets are trying to achieve… the wolves on our club and Gus is both ridiculous and pathetic.
  84. D.O.W.

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

We’re starting to see the true value of this man and he’s now a leader in our ranks. His legacy is back on track… it was very difficult to assess him last season with all the injuries with his fitness questionable due to those injuries but he’s come back this season bigger and better. I have to...
  85. D.O.W.

How Fkn good is this!!!!! Brilliant
  86. D.O.W.

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Shows where modern parenting is at… children with no accountability and their parents blaming everyone else.
  87. D.O.W.

I’ll throw another one out there…. What exactly is the difference between wrestling 35 blokes Vs tackling 40 blokes and wrestling each of them to the ground over 80mins?? Isn’t that what NRL players train for? In fact, playing a fast paced physical game is far more intensive. anyway, there’s...
  88. D.O.W.

I don’t think this matter stands up in court. One only needs to look at the defence forces sector run by the government, the amount of disciplinary punishment, the intensity of those punishments and treatment for breaking rules (including lateness) is next level. If a court rules in favour of...
  89. D.O.W.

She did give the Raiders more six agains but let’s be honest, Titans blueprint was to slow the ruck and hold down with the theory of testing the refs resolve, clearly backfired. Even the Raiders offside charge down of the field goal, every team is guilty of jumping the gun in golden point or...
  90. D.O.W.

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

The Roosters advantage is they don’t worry about contracts or cap space so it’ll be interesting to see who they land. The thing to calculate is, if they are reporting a $4M war-chest from 4/5 outgoing players, they are indicating the remaining 25/26 players do not exceed $7.25M….If anyone...
  91. D.O.W.

News Josh Jackson

I thought there was a send off and some fanfare pregame at BankWest stadium with Jacko and his family?
  92. D.O.W.

Official Gus on Twitter

Fu<k it’s been glorious in here after grabbing ourselves some competition points the last two weeks and sneaking into the 8!!! The muppets are in hibernation (or maybe the option of “ignore” is working stupendously well!)
  93. D.O.W.

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

O’Neill might get approached by the chooks now that they’re keen for a Keary replacement but I’m sure Gus is all over it…. Besides, the chooks go for “ready made” talent so it’s more likely they go hard for Jerome Hughes or an interim like DCE or SJ who might have 1-2yrs in them.
  94. D.O.W.

Opinion Skelton

Easy to forget how much depth we have particularly in the backrow, fair call, Curran is a straight up blue collar dawg, he’s been great to watch, someone you’d want to go into battle with….
  95. D.O.W.

Opinion Skelton

Mann completely slipped my mind, agree on that. I’d start with Mann ahead of Salmon, he’s quality
  96. D.O.W.

Opinion Skelton

Personally, I think he makes a good 14 right now (covering almost every position bar halves), could replace JAC when he’s done, I rate him higher than Wilson.
  97. D.O.W.

Dave Furner South’s defence coach

Dave Furner goes in as South’s defence coach and they cop 50+ off the bat…. I recall our defence was putrid under Furner, his record as an NRL defensive coach is poor, I don’t know how he keeps landing a gig?
  98. D.O.W.

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

Reni is a Bulldog for life, he never really played with the same love and passion for the game than he did at the Bulldogs, those boys had a really close bond, probably the closest bond of any team in the NRL modern era, only Penrith would come close but that Bulldogs team was legit family.
  99. D.O.W.

The whole thing is a joke, there’s a lot of footy players who copped disciplinary action for misdemeanours… I recall even at junior level when someone arked up, it was 10 laps of the oval or some big ask for a kid, but I’ll say this, no one fu<ked around after seeing one of there mates...