Search results

1. flamebouyant

Cam Ciraldo

I think his comments regarding the systems not changing, just the players and their belief, is testament to the fact that ciraldo never wavered from his plan. He stuck to his coaching philosophies regardless of whether we won or lost. This can also be said of his selections, and him sticking...
  2. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Rd 13 | vs. Knights | Friday 8pm @ Newy

That was a fucking disgrace. I thought Armstrong took Tracey out!!
  3. flamebouyant

What happened to Papali'i?
  4. flamebouyant

Using disgraceful these past few weeks. Massively disapointing!!!
  5. flamebouyant

2024 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Great. So we lose Burton and he probably won't even play.
  6. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Said it before, he is the only winger in the NRLol that can't do a somersault put down. Don't understand why.
  7. flamebouyant

Is it time?

When did I say he was a "great" coach?? I actually think he has the potential to become a fantastic coach, but regardless, you are making up words to make your point. I finished school in 96' dickhead. Back then they still used the cane, and I sure as fuck didn't get a participation award. Geez...
  8. flamebouyant

Is it time?

You really are a tool.
  9. flamebouyant

Is it time?

What a fucking crop of shit take!
  10. flamebouyant

Opinion Forward Pack Performance

Sam Hughes says high.
  11. flamebouyant

Jacob kiraz

My only gripe with JAC is that he seems to be the only winger in the NRLol who simply cannot do a somersault dive for a try!! He always try to tip toe if down the line and gets dragged into touch.
  12. flamebouyant

Game plan?

Lol OK coach.
  13. flamebouyant

Jacob kiraz

He's been I better form then JAC.
  14. flamebouyant

Game plan?

Why are you obsessed with changing winning line-ups?? This was apparently our highest scoreline since 2012, and you want to make changes. Doesn't make sense.
  15. flamebouyant

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Freshens him up for reserve grade. As much as I want him in fg, I doubt he will be named next week. Same for Wilson and koutoga.
  16. flamebouyant

Fair enough I guess. But would they have done this at any other away game?
  17. flamebouyant

Anyone know why we have rested soon many players?? How does it help fg or reserves if we rest Sexton, koutoga, Wilson??? Our full strength cup sideshows have won this comfortably. And to think first place was ours with a win. Pretty piss poor!
  18. flamebouyant

Opinion Skelton

Take a breath mate. You will end up becoming a clown.
  19. flamebouyant

Opinion The Power of having Gustovos in Charge ..

Sometimes you need to do this to move things forward quickly. Not every signing pans out as you would hope either. This being said, I sure that Gus learned from this and we are benefiting. Cant see anyone on our roster that wont be here long term, and is signed on good money. Burton, Critta...
  20. flamebouyant

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

For some clubs, yes, that's the goal. Believe it or not, the rorters were in the same place once before. Look at the dogs this year, many people thought we would come last, but we are pushing all the top sides, and even beat your arse!
  21. flamebouyant

Typical roosters flog. Chasing premierships isn't the only motivation, not even money at times. But rorters fans wouldn't understand this.
  22. flamebouyant

Agree with everything!
  23. flamebouyant

I disagree. He should show some fortitude and stick it out at the Titans and help them become competitive, whilst collecting that extra $250k. The likes of Penrif and the Rorters should feel the pain of missing out like every other club too!
  24. flamebouyant

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

"One games more" ?????? Is it one, or more you dumb fuck.
  25. flamebouyant

Happy Saturday night Kennelers

Hope he wasn't planning a professional boxing career. Oh, wait. Lol
  26. flamebouyant

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

............................................................................
  27. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

You should get your head checked.
  28. flamebouyant

What happened to him? I noticed Edwards is kicking....
  29. flamebouyant

Im not watching the game, but are we in it???
  30. flamebouyant

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Ruben wiki too, so I suppose it must be a lock in.
  31. flamebouyant

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

No chance Crittabecomes a backrower. No more shrooms for you!
  32. flamebouyant

Opinion Reed Mahoney

I thought he let go completely before it got dangerous. Good tackling technique imo.
  33. flamebouyant

Our defense is awesome.

Morrin's a gun! I love the energy and aggression he brings. Tigers kept kicking off to our left edge to make him run it out, and he ran straight and hard every time.
  34. flamebouyant

News NRL probes Gus over spray

And dobbed him in.
  35. flamebouyant

Microplastics

I was living in france 6 years ago, and I read an article that they had taken sea scallops from all up and down the Atlantic coast of France, and 100% had traces of microplastics. Not 99.9%, 100%. Bloody scary.
  36. flamebouyant

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

The guy severely broke his leg a few weeks back, and probably won't play again this year. Keep up the good work there mate.
  37. flamebouyant

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

Disagree regarding him seeing fg!! Sure he made that mistake, and was subsequently dropped to reserve grade. But he was absolutely on fire last weekend!! Unstoppable. He was demoted, and then busted his arse to show he deserved consideration for first grade again.
  38. flamebouyant

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

Thats why Gus signed him for 5 years! He knew what he was getting. In fact everything Gus predicted has come to fruition. He fixed our junior systems and our junior teams are all firing, and we are more then competitive this year as he also suggested. Next year we will be expected to make the 8...
  39. flamebouyant

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Thats exactly it!! He didn't have to do it! They didn't chain him up and force him. He could have walked out at any time.
  40. flamebouyant

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Sure, but they were supposedly 30 second wrestles, so that's only 17.5 mins. How long does a player wrestle other players in a game?? I understand he would have felt humiliated, but I won't buy the story that it was corporal punishment, and that he suffered physically.
  41. flamebouyant

Stat dive - defence analysis

I agree. But it's still a defensive statistic.
  42. flamebouyant

Fuck im glad I put this negative gronk on ignore.
  43. flamebouyant

Agreed. That try he had disallowed was bullshit too! He is all effort.
  44. flamebouyant

It certainly looks that way, and having such tenacious players like Mann and Morrin coming off the bench make such a massive difference. I had faith in Ciraldo all along, and always backed him. Its nice to see it starting to come together for him!! We are well and truly on our way up!!!
  45. flamebouyant

Very interesting read. I was looking at the post game stats past night and I couldn't get my head around it because I thought that we were by far the better defensive team! Yet newcastle lead tackle breaks 35-19, and we missed many more tackles, 35-19 then newcastle. It didn't add up. However...
  46. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Thats an interesting perspective. It actually makes a lot of sense too. He also needed a better, more experienced team around him.
  47. flamebouyant

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Where are you getting word that Edaards is going to the Cowboys?
  48. flamebouyant

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Or maybe he never makes it. Many don't.
  49. flamebouyant

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

So good to see this guy back on the park! Geez, Rajab has really fallen down the pecking order!!
  50. flamebouyant

No Source Trey Mooney

Is that you Joel?
  51. flamebouyant

No Source Trey Mooney

Geez I hope not!!!
  52. flamebouyant

We just don’t have the team

We have had a tough draw to start the year and have been in every single game, despite the adversity of injuries and things going against us. Ciraldo can coach, and our team is showing that they can compete with any team through sheer will and commitment. I think we are a good chance to make...
  53. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Geez you have some rediculous takes on things!! Burton is one of the cheapest 5/8s in the NRLol. Get a grip.
  54. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Well that's good, because you are.
  55. flamebouyant

Cameron Ciraldo

E are definitely exactly where everyone at the club expected us to be. Last year was a write off, and was always going to be. And this year Gis and Ciraldo said we would be very competitive, and we are.
  56. flamebouyant

Cameron Ciraldo

It's a balancing act though too. If you use all of your interchanges and then a player gets injured, your a man down.
  57. flamebouyant

Cameron Ciraldo

Imagine this squad with Woods and Papali'i in it, and some of our good young forwards.
  58. flamebouyant

Cameron Ciraldo

Nor will anyone ever agree with everything he does. Facts are, he is the coach and the decisions are his. He's not there to make the fans happy, he's there to do his job. On to the positives, we have improved drastically accross all aspects of our game. To go to Melbourne and face a fully fit...
  59. flamebouyant

Cameron Ciraldo

Not necessarily. Bulk of our forwards can play 80. Kils, Curran, Preston, Salmon, Mann, King, could all play 80 if needed. Not saying they should, but we have a very fit and mobile pack.
  60. flamebouyant

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

We don't need a decent 7, we have all the best 7's coming through our juniors. Why splash out way too much money when we have O'Neil and Woods coming through????!!!
  61. flamebouyant

Reed Mahoney is a liability

You need to be banned from posting threads!
  62. flamebouyant

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Bugger! This will hurt us. But not at all surprising. I'm more surprised that he was named.
  63. flamebouyant

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

Totally agree. Great value signings that have bought into the club culture and work ethic. Cant fault any of our 2024 signings tbh. Even Hutchison is adding value, despite not being a world class half. It's so nice to still see a pretty decent line-up announced despite the amount of injuries we...
  64. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Probably not the reason why we only scored 1 try,but yeah, people are obsessed with a lot of bad ideas on here.
  65. flamebouyant

Burton was one of the best on field last week, but you think he is getting shifters to centre to accomodate Hayward?? Yeah, nah.
  66. flamebouyant

Hasn't been named in cup either.
  67. flamebouyant

Official Finally Truth!

Never believed any of the bullshit gossip anyway!!
  68. flamebouyant

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Still no chance of playing fb IMO.
  69. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Cos he is Vlandys bum chum!!
  70. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Cos he is Vlandys bum chum!!
  71. flamebouyant

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Let it go mate. Kiraz will never play fb at the dogs. Not with Taffe, Chritta, Tracey and Papali'i in front of him.
  72. flamebouyant

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Tuesdays team shit will definitely be interesting. Fingers crossed some of our boys come good!!
  73. flamebouyant

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Trent Robinson behaves like such a bitch in his press conferences. We lost a player for the game in a brutal head high tackle, so tell me how a 20 min sin bin should have been given???
  74. flamebouyant

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Think you need to read it again. Your clearly not getting his point.
  75. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

Agreed. He has also been playing in a losing team. Put him at 5/8 in the penrif side and peoples opinion of him would be very different!!
  76. flamebouyant

Burton is a half

We also have some of the best halves coming through, that have come through in a long while. When they do, we have the luxury of turning Burton into a centre or lock, such is his versatility and size.
  77. flamebouyant

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Wilson was suffering from a virus.
  78. flamebouyant

What an epic performance!! Shame to lose taffe as he has been good, but at least they lost a player for the rest of the game! I havnt enjoyed a game of footy so much in such a long time!!!!!!!
  79. flamebouyant

This is fucking sensational football!! We are playing like our 04 team, and the rorters are making mistakes left right and centre.
  80. flamebouyant

You fucking beauty!! What a start!!! Could not have asked for more!!!!
  81. flamebouyant

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Wow!! Well done @Isaac you finally got one mate. Lets hope he has a fantastic club debut!!
  82. flamebouyant

This is how I saw it too. Good to finally see someone speak rationally on the loss.
  83. flamebouyant

I think it's just been his lack of game time. It seems that Ciraldo has tried to ease him into things slowly, and I anticipate his minutes will increase as the year goes on.
  84. flamebouyant

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

So JAC collided with Fatrell Mitchel did he? I didn't know that Vlandys wrote newspaper articles too.
  85. flamebouyant

Great post, totally agree mate. Very few on here expected is to be anywhere higher on the ladder then 12th. That's basically where we are right now, but its round 4, and there are 27 rounds in a season. There's a bloody long way to go, both for this season, and for our team. And as you said...
  86. flamebouyant

Fuck me dead, there are so many fucking prima donnas on here.
  87. flamebouyant

How do you figure?? We finally have a bunch of good options to step up. We have quality in Wilson to step up for JAC, Curran to start in Preston's place, and still have Mann and Edwards on our bench, with Kitione to step up and make his debut.
  88. flamebouyant

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

OMG Vlandys. Yay, good on you latrell, but I dont really give a shit, and I would have booed him after what he did to one of his "best mates".
  89. flamebouyant

Opinion Blake Taffee

Absolite crock of shit!