Search results

1. NPC83

Have we really improved?

See what happens this Thursday night. That will tell us a lot. Both Dogs and Penrith came out flat this weekend after last weeks game. We had a couple players make uncharacteristic errors which led to tries. Unfortunately you get weeks like this sometimes. I expect to rebound hard this week.
  2. NPC83

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Im just going to take a stab in the dark and say no :tearsofjoy:
  3. NPC83

Yet we are one of the better defensive teams in the comp. Interesting
  4. NPC83

2024 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Pretty ordinary from the phins so far. Making hard work of a weak tigers side with players in the bin
  5. NPC83

Great for parra F&A you love to see it
  6. NPC83

Rd 10 Vs Raiders 3-2-1

Preston made a strong return to the starting team. Kingy was solid again and Curran gives us a point of difference when he comes on. We go again
  7. NPC83

Time for Ciro to be BRAVE !!!

Wtf… he and Tracey made a few uncharacteristic errors. Before Friday night they had both been awesome for us and very safe.
  8. NPC83

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yep. But a chink in Penriths armour.
  9. NPC83

Official Taylan May - Domestic Violence Charges

That’s a good point. But Taylan has runs on the board Haz was squeaky clean
  10. NPC83

Official Taylan May - Domestic Violence Charges

Well he’ll get sacked most likely now you would think
  11. NPC83

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Very happy the rumours he was coming here were off the mark. Just been charged with DV
  12. NPC83

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Me too bro this has ruined my weekend. need to smash red g-string next week. Good thing is we don’t have to wait long it’s the Thursday night game.
  13. NPC83

Yeah. Too many errors. We were probably due a bad game
  14. NPC83

Our worst performance of the year. ruined my weekend. only thing we can do is smash the dragons by 50 next week
  15. NPC83

Kikau is not right I know the game is in the balance but we shouldn’t be risking him
  16. NPC83

Canberra have been so dirty tonight absolute grubs
  17. NPC83

Shhhhhhhoooollllleeeeeee chhhehhhoooo
  18. NPC83

Which club do you hate the most?

Yeah they won 1 title in like 50 years relax bro
  19. NPC83

They’ve made fuck all finals series? I haven’t checked justifying don’t really remember them in the finals since around the time they won the competition 09-11’ period
  20. NPC83

“Who the fook is this guy?”
  21. NPC83

Mate it’s a cracker pack. We did really well against them but we are definitely on the up and have some strong backs. Roosters have solid first grade forwards they can’t even pick in their 17 there is too many.
  22. NPC83

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Side note I reckon Wayne might sign Ponga for Souths
  23. NPC83

Yeah from memory Mal upped the offer. Wasn’t the first year ridiculous money
  24. NPC83

Yeah bro I think he did too. I just turned it on. I agree with roll on deodorant head that Nick don’t miss too many targets he’ll likely nail the next one ! :tearsofjoy:
  25. NPC83

Don’t think he’s a solid bloke to be honest. Des probably renegotiated his contract at a higher value. He’s not serious about winning a comp. He’s chasing money IMO and that’s his prerogative.
  26. NPC83

From memory there was a circus around Fifita when he left broncos to go to the titans.
  27. NPC83

I wish I could pick more than one. It was always Dragons, Parra & Roosters for me. In recent years I have taken a disliking to the Sharks - nothing against the team or area just Drunkfield needs to be humbled.
  28. NPC83

No Source Trey Mooney

If Jack Todd didn’t break his arm I reckon we were in a pretty good position. He would have been able to replace Morrin and add some size to the bench to balance it out.
  29. NPC83

Your early Origin teams 2024

Not at the TAB Bazzy ;)
  30. NPC83

Gus hates it too :tearsofjoy:
  31. NPC83

NSW struggling in the halves at the moment. QLD would be heavy favourites
  32. NPC83

Spinks was playing Ball. Weapon edge back rower. Harry Hayes is a good player too. Hipoi can play middle though so maybe his versatility is more valuable
  33. NPC83

Haha bro massive culture shock. Don’t think he would live out there aye.
  34. NPC83

Penrith would he a good landing spot for him. But of a change in living arrangements though.
  35. NPC83

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Former squad member sound better ? Or former training partner? :tearsofjoy:
  36. NPC83

I thought Declan and Casey were the same bloke? So who else is there besides Davey not currently with another club? Only the boys overseas ??
  37. NPC83

That’s true. Maybe Declan Casey or somebody like that. I doubt it would be one of the current players. Look where our hard training has us.
  38. NPC83

Don’t know if RFM will testify I think more likely someone like Davey who has already openly had a shot at the club.
  39. NPC83

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Suaali’i is also a hog :tearsofjoy: I think they are just all big athletic players it reminds me of junior rugby league teams when they are stacked with the biggest fastest players who just run themselves all the time. Their pack is awesome though. And Victor is key with ball distribution from...
  40. NPC83

Yeah I think roosters have the best pack in the comp. Certaintly In terms of depth anyway. Just going to come down to their spine getting the big moments right in the big games. Teddy still a hog
  41. NPC83

Very expensive game for the warriors. Further hit to the F & A and heavy injury toll. They can make up some ground in origin but probably too hard to finish top 4 now.
  42. NPC83

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Look it could have been Nathan wanting game time before origin but it appears Ivan didn’t want to lose to Ciro. Unfortunately it’s back fired on them.
  43. NPC83

I was really surprised how much hype was around that game and the fact they played him. They probably would have lost if he wasn’t there but so be it.
  44. NPC83

I only watched Ciro and Critta press conference. Ivan probably not happy his premiership favourite team only won by goals against a team still building
  45. NPC83

Regardless of what half we are conceding almost half the points we were conceding last year. Attack still needs work but defence is a huge improvement
  46. NPC83

You should have watched the game sober
  47. NPC83

That’s why he plays Hayward off the bench for some creativity. Hutch there for experience but on borrowed time.
  48. NPC83

3-2-1 vs Panthers

Ciro for getting the boys this competitive so quickly
  49. NPC83

PROUD to be a bulldog !!! We lost agaisnt the best team in the comp but not by much. I’m really proud. We lacked some polish with the ball but our defence is no joke.
  50. NPC83

I don’t think it was CC bro I just don’t think our halves shifted the ball quick enough to our threats. Took too long to get the ball to the right places. Taylan May is Critta little brother he hasn’t been able to tackle him all night and on the other side Kikau and Xerri are all over Alamoti...
  51. NPC83

Brooooo we had them on this left edge… just not clinical enough
  52. NPC83

Tracey is so ballsy that’s why he is the coaches choice at FB. Notbing special but very solid
  53. NPC83

This is why I was happy Cleary was playing because he wasn’t quite ready. They were desperate to get him out there
  54. NPC83

Barely .. you got to let them know your coming
  55. NPC83

No urgency from Fox then FFS
  56. NPC83

Somebody needs to level clearly
  57. NPC83

gotta keep going at Alamoti
  58. NPC83

News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

I’ve been pretty happy with his defence lately. Last year there was some embarrassing attempts but it seems Kikau is holding him to a higher standard. That or Ciro sat down and had a good chat to him
  59. NPC83

Bro I’ve said this a few times imagine they had a proper coach. The pack is crazy
  60. NPC83

There is so much talent in the forwards there atm. I don’t know if they will re-sign Crichton now and if they do they probably need to offload somebody else. Not necessarily for salary cap reasons but they just can’t fit everybody in first grade
  61. NPC83

99.99% bro not 100 he got 1 right out of 1000 :tearsofjoy:
  62. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

Yeah I agree O’Neill is out in front he’s already playing NSW cup. Unfortunately going to be a tough one for Karl he’ll likely be eased back in slowly after missing the full 2024. There is still no return date yet either. I really hope he makes it back.
  63. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

I think it depends how much he grows over the next 18 months IMO. That and how the first grade side is travelling.
  64. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

There is no wrong or right with Wong and Whyte both weapons
  65. NPC83

That’s good that’s Kikau’s side.
  66. NPC83

100% got to go at Alamoti often. Critta needs early ball.
  67. NPC83

Agree bro. I really like the balanced perspective he provides that you didn’t get from the journo’s. I think Anasta and Tallis have tried at times but they aren’t as articulate as Jamma.
  68. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

100% my bro I’m actually looking forward to it
  69. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

Likewise I hope our defence holds up and we continue to maintain a positive for and against. It’s pretty critical in such a tight comp.
  70. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

Agree bro I’m not so much on the stats generally I just probably haven’t noticed the drop off as much. They have had some key injuries so far this year which has probably taken the sting out of them a bit. I feel this will be a big game for both sides. Gotta hope Critta and Kikau lift against...
  71. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

I wouldn’t mind our forwards being fatigued as Fisher Harris 180m Yoey 171m Lindsay Smith 153m etc. and To’o and Edwards are going to do some damage. We’ll have to play well bro but no better game to see where we are at.
  72. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

It was a cracking half of footy bro totally agree. Penrith defence is a lot stronger then the roosters though and I think our smaller forwards although they have done really well so far this year it will be a test against Penrith who can play a really up tempo hard and fast style. I think...
  73. NPC83

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Yeah he’s a hard worker and has some similar traits as Kiraz, strong in contact and can offload late. Before Xerri got picked I actually think Semrani was out playing him.
  74. NPC83

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

I rate Samrani. He has the ability to cover centre/ back row and would be ideal to carry on the bench in first grade for that versatility. He’s got good size too and works hard.
  75. NPC83

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Wong is a great player but I don’t see why roosters would subsidise some of his salary to play elsewhere unless they want to get rid of him which they don’t have too. They done really well looking up all their young talent early
  76. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

Wong and Whyte both young guns. I hope we have a crack at Stefano if he’s available
  77. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

They have some impressive forwards coming through the grades. They are strong in Flegg as well. I actually think they have the best forward depth in the NRL too. If not the best top 2-3.
  78. NPC83

Official Gus on Twitter

Roosters had a really strong SG Ball team. I think we played our grand final a week early when we knocked them off in the semi’s. I’m not surprised to hear they have a few moving up the grades.
  79. NPC83

Kiraz likely out

I can’t believe the positivity… a lot think we are actually a shot… not so long ago there would have been posts suggesting a 50+ loss
  80. NPC83

Yeah true it would have been funnier if somebody spray painted his car blue and white :tearsofjoy:
  81. NPC83

I think it was to stir him up bro. Because it’s become obvious that he has an agenda against Gus and is constantly putting our club down. I reckon Anasta was getting all the feedback from dogs fans/ ex players etc. He solidified his place on the show with James Graham for me :tearsofjoy:
  82. NPC83

Nobody has offered him north of $1m straight up yet. Somebody like dragons might though.
  83. NPC83

They are in there now. $3.4m for 4 years
  84. NPC83

News Nrl360

How good was that. Anasta just gave Buzz a dogs jersey and said we’re in the top 8 now :tearsofjoy:
  85. NPC83

How good was that on 360 Anasta just gave buzz a bulldogs jersey
  86. NPC83

Mate I am not going to pretend I know what the bloke is earning i’m going off a Fox News report...
  87. NPC83

News David Fifita Meeting panthers

Yeah they aren’t offering him $1.2m or whatever is reported that he is supposed to be on with titans mate. They aren’t desperate like titans were.
  88. NPC83

Honestly they have done really well to get this far before having to go to market for an elite or higher tier player with all the talent they have lost since 2021 GF. I got nothing against Penrith I’d just love to beat them because they are the benchmark. I’d still be happy if we make a game...
  89. NPC83

They had a whole bunch of other guys on good coin still at the club then. If Fish doesn’t ask for a release I’m not sure they are in the market for Fifita.
  90. NPC83

True but he’d also be around half the price of Fifita’s reported salary. Helps their cap position and probably gives them other options. Assuming that’s actually what ends up happening.
  91. NPC83

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

I think it’s best for both parties and wish the kid all the best.
  92. NPC83

News David Fifita Meeting panthers

Agree it’s a great landing spot for him. He’d have to take a hair cut though you wouldn’t think panthers would be offering any near the money GC are paying him.
  93. NPC83

Probably opens up the door for Titans to sign Schuster
  94. NPC83

Opinion Red hot reggies

You need to put “LOL” or a laughing emoji after the sentence so people know when you are joking bruz
  95. NPC83

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I enjoy seeing the dragons lose but Mulitalo is such a flog
  96. NPC83

Our defense is awesome.

Reed was massive as well
  97. NPC83

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

I was at the game and got home not too long ago. Boys were a bit flat after the bye as I’m sure somebody has already noted. But once we clicked into gear we attacked with our defence and tigers couldn’t hang with us. Probably should have scored a few more tries but winning games is the thing I...
  98. NPC83

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Don’t be silly bruz