Search results

1. Berries to Bulldogs

Our best team in 21

If all players were available, what is our vest line up? I would have DWZ Okunbor cotric Allen Meaney and tell him to backup on offloads Averillo Flanagan Lewis at 13 Elliott Jackson Thompson Marshall king but tell him to back up on offload Faitala mariner Reserves Topine Smith Atoni Ogden
  2. Berries to Bulldogs

Who to keep at end of 21

Bulldog supporter since 1964 can you believe it! First posting My thoughts on who to retain at end of 21 from expired contracts. Full list coming off contract. I’ve seen us go through many tough periods. This is another longer one. My major concern is that the dogs are a side that traditionally...
  3. Berries to Bulldogs

Who to keep from roster

Bulldog supporter since 1964 can you believe it! First posting My thoughts on who to retain at end of 21 from expired contracts. Full list coming off contract. I’ve seen us go through many tough periods. This is another longer one. My major concern is that the dogs are a side that traditionally...
  4. Berries to Bulldogs

Who to keep from roster

My first posting. Bulldogs supporter since 1964 can you believe it! I’ve had a look at the players whose contracts are up this year and done a personal hit list of who to keep,question marks and let them goes. Renouf Atoni, Dean Britt, Christian Crichton, Will Hopoate, Sione Katoa, Tui Katoa...