Search results

1. KRDG

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Yeah Xerri and Conor Tracy buys of the season love the spirit mate that's it, up the Doggies!!
  2. KRDG

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Give it a rest mate we signed 3 of the best from the panthers. We will come good
  3. KRDG

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

I hope we can build a new stadium at Liverpool and keep belmore as the HQ for the club; the funds to make an elite training facility are a reality & we can only dream about belmore stadium upgraded. That is the future for the club for now. Imagine if the club owned some of the stadium, and the...
  4. KRDG

Ben Barba Interview

I mean it’s not like he didn’t literally win the Dally M
  5. KRDG

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

It’s going to be interesting, I thought it was the way he fell trying to tackle, but they might try and give him a big penalty just to try and fuck us a little bit
  6. KRDG

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

yesss! I’m so excited to be back at belmore, got tickets on 50m line in the grandstand and going to the leagues club afterwards for dinner. I live in Redfern where it’s not always worth your while to rep the colours. Going to be a great day back in the heartland
  7. KRDG

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

he doesn’t care about stats man they’re just a shit sitrrring flog. Better to be ingnore
  8. KRDG

Bruh it would involve watching Parramatta games so no, piss off you flog
  9. KRDG

Fuck I hate you man
  10. KRDG

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

Mate we should just resign him for 600k or something. our club has been abysmal and shit for his stay with us… it ended Josh Jackson’s career ffs. Would have loved to see what he can do now we are a much stronger team
  11. KRDG

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

I think that’s incredibly harsh. He was in lockdown away from his friends and family when he first signed for us, it must have been tough. I think he’s a good player as well, granted he’s been out injured a lot but he seems like a good lad and we should get around him in support.
  12. KRDG

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

What you deserve is a nice comfy bed in a psychiatric hospital so you can be under constant supervision
  13. KRDG

James Graham

Holy shit! I actually am in agreeance with you for once. It’s a good point you raise though, it’s an overused trope but I think that Canterbury being “The Family Club” can also mean that no one person is bigger than the club. I think it would be amazing to have Jammer back in a dogs polo on the...
  14. KRDG

Rumour Josh Reynolds

Tell us what you really think
  15. KRDG

Rumour Josh Reynolds

So much hate in this thread, it’s good the club is doing business again like the old dogs of war days, behind closed doors. If it was up the Kennel to decide we would never sign anyone. He’s on minimum wage, and will probably only play a handful of games. So many people are on here saying he was...
  16. KRDG

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

Yeah well said man. I don’t understand how he is so tenacious in defence but doesn’t attack the line. That seems to be an intrinsic part of his game and not something I’m sure any coach can improve. Other than that he is coming on solid. Happy for the guy to be in a good place. Such a good vibe...
  17. KRDG

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

Flanagan is worth so much to the bulldogs now, in that he is a reliable halfback on not much coin. Yes he will have his detractors and some of it is warranted, but he has been playing well and in lieu of anyone better to replace him he is 7 for the next couple of seasons at least. Nobody can...
  18. KRDG

You are the worst member on the Kennel fact
  19. KRDG

Petition Gus to Re-Sign Vaughan

IN GUS WE TRUST
  20. KRDG

Boys singing the team song

No point dwelling on that; we can look on the past with the benefit of hindsight, but with the way the team is playing we can enjoy the end of the season, and the NRL finals, and look forwards to an excellent 2023 season
  21. KRDG

Official Arthur Laundy is a vital cog in the Bulldogs' wheel

Flanagun it continues to amaze me how I completely disagree with everything you say
  22. KRDG

Opinion Adam Elliott

Unsubscribe
  23. KRDG

Away Strip

Hey kennel residents, I am wondering why we were wearing our away strip for our Home game yesterday? Is any “home” game not at Belmore or Homebush as far as the club is concerned classified as an away game? Not a vitally important question as we got the W, just wondering if anyone knows why...
  24. KRDG

Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

He has played well the last couple of games but took him too long to get going unfortunately. Disappointing as I was telling all that he played for Australia in 2019, the guy is good. He’s going to carve it up in England.
  25. KRDG

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Liverpool should just be used as a site for a new leagues club and maybe a smaller oval for NRLW/ Juniors. Belmore is the spiritual home of the club and should be where we stay, I hope we aren’t planning to leave
  26. KRDG

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Friends? Peter Fitzsimmons is not a friend to any rugby league supporter. His soapboxing and moral crusading is simply just a vehicle for him to get his name out there. He is scum, speaking about “what people actually need” whilst sitting in his Mcmahons point mansion. The very embodiment of a...
  27. KRDG

Is the site in Liverpool big enough to get a stadium in though
  28. KRDG

Opinion Adam Elliott

Like I said to you earlier if you have such a problem with the club, go support the Raiders. And it’s not like he wouldn’t have left us anyway to go to the knights. Adam Elliot has made some of the dumbest, bone headed off field decisions and you’re sitting here trying to rewrite history that...
  29. KRDG

Belmore Game this Sunday

Only consideration is that I am going to be there with my old man and his RM’s might get a bit muddy
  30. KRDG

NRLol 360

If only there was a way to mute your comments on here. Flanagun is the Kennel’s Paul Kent
  31. KRDG

Belmore Game this Sunday

Always a glorious occasion to be back at the spiritual home. I’ve bought tickets in the stand, I’m sitting right on the sideline - I’ve stood in the hill for every game since 2015. Looking forwards to it!!!
  32. KRDG

Opinion Adam Elliott

No, we should not have stood by him after his 3rd time, you either don’t get it or you are a troll, either way there is no talking sense into you, probably exactly the same as the board telling Elliot to stay off the drink.
  33. KRDG

Opinion Brent Naden

He has some big plays in him, and does display some silky skills, all around a pretty amazing athlete. But I nfortunately will never be on the level of his contemporaries as he has some atrocious lapses in concentration. Bloke is always good for at least one poor decision per match. But boy can leap
  34. KRDG

Opinion Adam Elliott

He certainly wasn’t the only one drunk in the street, and the club was at fault for putting players in the line of sight of photographers, but I will point out that it was only him and Montoya who were photographed vomiting in the street, and he was the only one who was photographed singing...
  35. KRDG

Opinion Adam Elliott

Go to the raiders forum mate if you want to talk about failure. What is even the point of this post other than to fire up ***** like me. Not only are you a moron you’re wasting everyone’s time. Elliot was on camera spewing into a gutter and then being passed out in it, then was involved in the...
  36. KRDG

Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

Paul Kent is a germ, he lives in the gutter and loves to sling shit. A truly awful personality, who offers nothing positive to the game. He’s constantly lecturing everyone about what they need to do to be successful, like he knows. I actually feel sorry for Braith having to smile his way through...
  37. KRDG

How long does Gus get?

More lack of oversight from Ray Dib and the board that let us get into that mess, but yeah it was largely Des’s salary cap finagling that got us into that mess
  38. KRDG

How long does Gus get?

As long as he wants. In Gus we trust. Give the great man time and he will sort out the mess we are in, the last 7-8 years have been fairly diabolical for us but I’m confident he will get us back to where we belong.
  39. KRDG

Josh Jackson

What is this crap honestly, Jackson is our hardest worker in defence and leads from the front. Just because you can’t see his contribution doesn’t mean he isn’t an important part of our team. I don’t understand the constant hate for him on here, zero respect for our captain.
  40. KRDG

Could This Be Our Halfback For 2024 & Beyond?

Funniest comment ever read on here, thanks for the laugh
  41. KRDG

Nrl 360 will they bring it up

How sad and unfulfilling does you life have to be to want to sit down and watch NRL 360?
  42. KRDG

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

Gotta be a gee up surely
  43. KRDG

The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

No way can this be allowed to happen. This is the bloke who told us of his Mark O’Meley doona cover, of his love for the club, who was so good he started for NSW… And didn’t we just love him playing for us. But then, when he found out he could make more (at the time was making 200k less than...
  44. KRDG

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

I’ll keep that in mind for future posts thanks Khan. but there’s so much negativity from some people in here; they are the ones wasting their time.
  45. KRDG

We have Steve Hansen in an advisory role and Gus Gould as director of football, the wise words of those two will help him immeasurably IMO, the broncos don’t have anyone in their front office the Calibre of those two. Let alone in the dressing room, Jackson RFM & Thompson will all show him the...
  46. KRDG

Should already be banned some of the comments from this person are just horrendous; we’re all fans of the bulldogs here why are you calling people stupid fucks? Who wants to talk to somebody like that… if you don’t like it leave. I’m excited for TPJ
  47. KRDG

News Focused Flanagan won't carry Roosters baggage into battle: Barrett

Glad one of us is Baz “panned out” like the dogs were not sizzling last week this bloke sounds Fed up
  48. KRDG

No side in NSW Cup

Thanks for the response DD, fair enough I suppose, shame the Leagues club didn’t have a rainy day fund to keep the reserve grade light on. Juniors development is something the club needs to improve
  49. KRDG

No side in NSW Cup

What’s that Steve?
  50. KRDG

No side in NSW Cup

Nah this one we can blame on Lynne I reckon. Get the pitchforks out
  51. KRDG

No side in NSW Cup

I’m late to the party but who’s decision was it to axe our NSW Cup Side? Why would we do that? It surely can’t be just to save a few hundred Grand? I’ve been thinking about it a lot more and can’t see the reasons why they would hand the junior development over to Mounties like that??? What is...
  52. KRDG

Go On Record- Who SHOULD be our coach in 2022?

Why would we sack Barrett? He needs a couple of years to get the squad back to a competitive level. Even Bellamy would struggle to avoid the spoon with some of the blokes we have running around in first grade
  53. KRDG

Opinion Would you take a punt on Anthony Milford?

You mean discarded players like Napa Flanagan et al? No thanks. We have JAC and Burton coming here next year because they want to build something special. Not Milf, as good as he was 5 years ago at the Raiders, has shown he has a bad attitude and is not a leader. If we’re paying massive coin to...
  54. KRDG

Leave your tributes to Hoppa here

That’s pretty disgraceful, He’s been a solid player and a loyal servant, and he started playing on sundays because the club asked him to
  55. KRDG

Dylan Napa, worst ever signing ?

Honorable Mention to Lichaa, hindsight is 20/20
  56. KRDG

Dylan Napa, worst ever signing ?

Big Papi was bought to give a bit of steel and premiership nous (after signing fresh off the Rooters premiership) but has seemingly done neither. He’s alright but not worth nearly the money we’re paying him. Worst signing ever is Tony Williams, couldn’t believe how bad he was when I used to go...
  57. KRDG

News THOMPSON SET FOR RETURN

That’s not nice
  58. KRDG

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

My motivation for joining was mainly the parlous state of our club; we are in chaos. I’m calling a spade a spade
  59. KRDG

Haha get a grip champ, I mean how is the guy going to waste so much of his time on here if he’s only here for the good times
  60. KRDG

How are you going posting smack downs of players like this with “Kennel Immortal” as your status? Setting a good example for measured and sensible reasoning about our squads shortcomings. Yeah, Lewis’ attack isn’t great but his defence is superb and he digs in and has a crack. That’s what we...
  61. KRDG

SACK BARRETT!!!!

If some of the little 1%’ers have to come off and we will be looking better. But in the first 15 mins we completed 3/6 sets and gave away 5 set restarts. That is literal dogshit. We need to see immediate improvement in completion, if we can’t hang on to the ball and give away constant penalties...
  62. KRDG

Opinion Switching teams

You can cheer on your boy and keep it in the kennel. I think we all want to see him do well, I can remember the wraps on him when he was here but thinking he would never get FG coach here.
  63. KRDG

Opinion Switching teams

I was attending boarding school right around 2004 (Coffs harbour) if I can survive those times and still be a fan, then you can stick around whilst our club goes through the rough times. Otherwise, good riddance. Bulldogs for life!
  64. KRDG

News Bulldogs head sponsor Arthur Laundy calls on Panthers to let Matt Burton leave club

Exactly, he’s using the platform the club provides in order to publicise himself. He is an embarrassment to the blue & white and needs to keep his mouth shut.
  65. KRDG

V’Best you the a dogs can do

Dean Pay sacked because he wasn’t developing any playmakers, brought in Barrett to improve our attack; but no points in 3 games, we are stuck. Barrett has to stay until end of season 2022 at least. I’m going to the game next Friday thinking it could be 60-0
  66. KRDG

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Yeah that ought to do the trick.
  67. KRDG

News Bulldogs head sponsor Arthur Laundy calls on Panthers to let Matt Burton leave club

If that’s your opinion of our side then you are a disgraceful supporter
  68. KRDG

Completely disagree, a sponsors remit is not to comment on how the club should be run publicly. The media have got it out for the bulldogs, we all know that, but you think more roasting in the press is going to help us?!??? We don’t have a finals footy team atm but things are improving under...
  69. KRDG

Exactly what we don’t need, more fuel to the fire to the club being in the headlines for the wrong reasons. What ever happened to the siege mentality... That’s what won us premierships in the past, we are acting like sooky losers who can’t buy a win.
  70. KRDG

I’m not picking holes I’m saying that he shouldn’t be in the media talking on behalf of the club signing players.
  71. KRDG

I do not think our club is behaving in a classy manner
  72. KRDG

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/young-gun-matt-burton-set-to-earn-big-bucks-after-leaving-penrith-for-canterbury/news-story/33b9ca365f7cfe14abf5bf1a051817dd
  73. KRDG

News Maccas

I think we are a sports club and should be promoting healthy choices. Yeah, we have beer sponsors (can only get iron Jack at Homebush though). Maccas on board just so they can use the club to advertise to fat c**ts so they get their fat c**t kids onto this junk food makes me feel dirty
  74. KRDG

How about you “do the calculation” champ: Burton has a 2yr $1M deal with Doggies. Penrith aren’t covering his salary
  75. KRDG

Is he actually talking the club up though? Or making us look desperate?
  76. KRDG

I this was my fear when Laundy signed as jersey sponsor last season and started giving quotes to the media, yeah they’re diehard doggies fans (supposedly) but Craig Laundy is a failed politician who went on the bachelor, clearly he learned something from his old man about self promotion. If it...
  77. KRDG

Elliott on SEN's Sportsday

Oooooof this is the good oil. We have some good years ahead of us with blokes like this in our squad. praise be unto Bobcat
  78. KRDG

Official Andrew Hill quits

Once Ray Dib et al were gone it was obvious there was going to be a couple of years of struggle. Now we are out of the salary cap mess, things are looking up on field and then we fire the CEO. I don’t think the clubs custodians are carrying out their role with the clubs best interests at heart.
  79. KRDG

Dogs ch 9

Nice little puff piece from 9, change from the regular programming of looking for any opportunity to put the club through the wringer. Let’s see the treatment we get when we start banging down the doors of the top 4.
  80. KRDG

Definitely not my intention! I am a bulldogs fan from birth. I’ve been lurking here for a long time but decided to join the forum because I have had enough of the instability in the front office and the board. But can appreciate how my thoughts could be misconstrued. I’m only here to support the...
  81. KRDG

That’s hearsay and if the proof comes out that this is true then I will obviously have a different perspective. Until then I stand by what I said.
  82. KRDG

Hill is a distinguished sports administrator, former CEO of the RLIF. We were so lucky to have him. I’m not saying John Khoury is a poor operator, just that the board allowing a guy like that to be knifed for what seems like power broking is just serving to drag the club further into the mud...
  83. KRDG

thats the other thing that gets me these days, everything playing out in the press. All our business used to be conducted behind closed doors. Until the fractures in the board and people stabbing each other. We need unity. We need to return to the Canterbury Bankstown way.
  84. KRDG

This smacks of short sighted power broking that has become endemic in the boardroom. Hill was the one operator at a commercial level that I had faith in. The guy is a whiz, but because Khoury was wary of his power become too great he’s decided to flick him. Great. Peter parr would be a good...
  85. KRDG

Doggy Fan from Birth

I finally decided to join after lurking for so long as I don’t have any mates who are doggies fans. Here’s hoping for a few good wins this year
  86. KRDG

Jeremy Marshall King

Last two seasons he has been playing with some poor halves and thus trying to make the big play constantly. I’m looking forwards to seeing what he can do with a settled spine, not the best 9 but the best we have atm