Search results

1. Lewis

Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

the three wins we definitely could’ve achieved, it’s manly and broncos at the start of the season and rabbits a few weeks ago, definitely good signs for next year
  2. Lewis

Opinion Reserve grade on kayo/fox today

on the next tv deal the nrl should group in nsw cup and qld cup so the reserves get full coverage aswell
  3. Lewis

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

potter said in the mid week that he was going to rest til the captains run and see how he goes
  4. Lewis

my bad haha, i didn’t know there was a reserves shirt but makes sense now
  5. Lewis

looks as though toia will debut, wearing the 1 in the training video on instagram
  6. Lewis

Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

to be fair that review should’ve gone our way, two knock ons from havili went their way
  7. Lewis

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

that tackle on miller was mint after a stupid 5th tackle option
  8. Lewis

Rd 15 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. Avo 2. Kiraz 1. TPJ
  9. Lewis

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

they will be tired second half with 3 subs, one coming back from injury and one being a replacement hooker, come on doggies
  10. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

doings gods work
  11. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

So let’s make a thread about every player that could’ve potentially played for us long term
  12. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

Please Omar, you have very strong beliefs for the club, Gus is looking for a new coach and has had 0 applications, perfect role for you
  13. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

don’t have to post threads to use the forum, very happy to interact when i do, disagree with posting every single moment of every game, every weekend. just my opinion
  14. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

says this but posts 24/7 useless threads
  15. Lewis

Opinion Nick Meaney

admins please
  16. Lewis

Our exit strategy.......tackles 1,2,& 3.......

need quicker play the balls, the defense is set by the time they’ve gotten up. get to ground quick, get up quick… penalty if the defense stops you, watch to’o and may, they run hard and go down quick, they dont get held up in the tackle and then dropped down and then laid on. need to catch the...
  17. Lewis

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

i reckon just give avo til the end of the year at fb, jac hasnt got enough ball playing ability imo (would be like an alex johnston at fullback), kiraz at wing because of his runs out of trouble and takes under the high ball, just hope we can string a couple solid wins together, dont really care...
  18. Lewis

BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

i feel as though we are playing better but in patches, our attack hasnt been this exciting in a while, i feel like we couldve had more wins under our belt had small decisions been different e.g. burton kicking goals against manly. but we are still at the bottom of the table with a much better...
  19. Lewis

BULLDOGS $3.20-$3.30 this week..... Good or bad bet??

can get better odds betting on a couple try scorers across the whole weekend
  20. Lewis

Opinion How to get back to the top...

you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.
  21. Lewis

Fox protected species

i reckon jac took the origin drop pretty poorly, showed in todays performance, and i think he knew during the presser mid week as he shied away from the question, feel for him as he would've been one of my first picks in the side
  22. Lewis

News Matt burton comments on future

he just bought a bulldog and posted it on his ig story.. bulldog for life
  23. Lewis

Why haven't we even contacted Flanagan yet ?

especially with how gus treated flanno jnr at the start of the season, i think flanno snr is a sure deal to be long term coach
  24. Lewis

Belmore Game this Sunday

i’ll be there
  25. Lewis

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

good to hear potter being honest in the press conference, couldnt deal with another week of “the boys effort is good”
  26. Lewis

Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

i think we should take a look at how different sporting codes take on conditioning and look to implement it, its obviously not cutting it and if we want to become a top tier club, we have to look around at the best of the best.. the premier league and nfl, would be my first look, seeing how they...
  27. Lewis

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

a crusher?!?! that was a great tackle, don’t turn yourself into em
  28. Lewis

how quick is otoikamanu, i struggled to spell that
  29. Lewis

sin bin, thompson was binned for that
  30. Lewis

since when you could tackle the tackler????
  31. Lewis

good set up there, avo held the ball up well, decoys ran the right lines
  32. Lewis

why not kick that to the sideline? don’t we get the ball back? anyways, good thoughts, switched on a bit. shit call by ref
  33. Lewis

if he has to teach them how to pass, i’m wondering what our recruitment is doing
  34. Lewis

how hard is it to pass to hands? the over 40s oz tag teams do it, why cant we ???ffs
  35. Lewis

Opinion Could 2022 be like 2009?

In regard to Burton making the players around him better, a few weeks back when south’s and penrith played, you could see the type of person Burton is when Naden threw the ball at the south’s players after an error, he got up in his face and told him to cut it out and play the game, looks like a...
  36. Lewis

Rd 24 Dogs vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

patolo had some quick play the balls and some good solid runs 3.patolo 2.hethro 1.jackson special mention topine, stimson, doorey
  37. Lewis

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

he looked dangerous hitting the line
  38. Lewis

New to the Kennel

thanks guys
  39. Lewis

Recommend a Documentary

I second this, didn't even know the rules of American football, one of my favourite series.
  40. Lewis

New to the Kennel

hahahahha no, wish i was getting paid 500k a year though!
  41. Lewis

New to the Kennel

Serious couch coach, with horrible opinions on the game, used to fall asleep watching the 2004 grand final on repeat as a kid. (still am a kid, sort of)