Search results

1. lamb6

The Kennel Podcast LIVE today wants YOUR questions

I messaged you some that you should ask Terry Lamb when you interview him :) Love the podcast, but it would be good to have more of these on Spotify, not just youtube!
  2. lamb6

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Can anyone else see recent episodes on Spotify? The last one I can see is 11th of April, and nothing since then..
  3. lamb6

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Vs Tigers @ Accor Vs Penrith @Bluebet Vs Raiders @ Suncorp I reckon we could lose all of those, or win them all (maybe except Penrith)! Love the way the team have started to play though. Imagine if we have got that win over Souths or Storm...
  4. lamb6

Howdy

95? Great year for the dogs! It was the end of the glory years of RL for me, but enjoying it again over the past few years.
  5. lamb6

'The Dogs'

But, it is Cant-er-bury, or Canna-brie :-)
  6. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I think the second half performance was largely a result of a lack of confidence and belief, which given the past few years, is not a huge surprise. But to hang on and win isn't a disgrace, it is a "dig deep" performance even if they should have been home and dry long before. The players will...
  7. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Wow, what a game. Incredible, I am almost speechless. At least we got the win!
  8. lamb6

Official Beyond Belmore Podcast: Episode 1, Matt Burton

He is joking about that question at the end, right. Right? :-)
  9. lamb6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

My wife will want to spend the day tidying the house in preparation for Easter. At least the game is on at 0500 here, so I can watch it, and then grab some breakfast before being called on to help :-)
  10. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Seems like you were doing here a favour really.
  11. lamb6

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

DOGS BITE BACK! Great to get a win, and wow, what a big game next week.
  12. lamb6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I remember wondering how on earth we got to the GF that year. It was pretty unexpected, and I was completely surprised we won. From memory, all the talk was about how good that Manly side were.
  13. lamb6

Rumour Some new bloke

Feels like a "nothing to lose" signing? Parra seem happy he has gone.
  14. lamb6

Here's Why the Bulldogs Future is Bright - The Kennel NRL Podcast #31

Any idea why the recent episodes are not on Spotify? Much more convenient than Youtube for me.
  15. lamb6

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

To be fair, the result could have been so much worse, and that last parra try was unfortunately, but I don't blame us for trying to get something there leading to the drop. Nothing to lose.
  16. lamb6

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We needed to play without errors. We have handed this game to Parra.
  17. lamb6

FFS. Canterbury are just committing too many penalties and errors.
  18. lamb6

Still tomorrow for me. 0630 kick off, although that is better than some of the other games over the next few rounds.
  19. lamb6

It feels like we will need a really clean game, few silly penalties and handovers, and no one going to sleep in defence. And maybe if we can punish them early, we can get something.
  20. lamb6

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

I was going to say that is not a bad pace for that average heart rate, but then he is a professional athlete...
  21. lamb6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Going to take those sharks to the deep end and fucking drown them. Shit. Shallow end and suffocate them.
  22. lamb6

New kennel member

Yeah but when you say United, everyone knows which one you mean :) I worked in London for quite a while, and it just to drive West Ham fans nuts.
  23. lamb6

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Has Burton ever played in the centres for the Dogs? Or has he been five-eight in every game?
  24. lamb6

New kennel member

United. They are (relatively) struggling as well :tearsofjoy: Ha ha. I would have jumped years ago if I was going to!
  25. lamb6

New kennel member

You might need to explain that one too me!
  26. lamb6

New kennel member

Hi all, I was a massive Bulldog fan in the late 80s/early 90s, and then Superleague kind of ruined it for me. Not sure if I watched any games after the Canterbury - Manly GF. I moved to the UK, and football overtook RL again, and then NFL cemented its place as my second sport to follow. No...