1. T

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Kiraz clearly playing injured. Still shouldn’t be dropping that
  2. T

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Did they check onside??? Or was I looking at the wrong raiders player
  3. T

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Agree. Even at 14-6 I felt pretty comfortable and confident which I haven’t in a number of seasons
  4. T

Opinion Overseas Live Streaming advice?

I paid for a couple weeks of Watchnrl when I was in Vietnam and honestly I felt it was smoother than Kayo. If you don’t mind paying the 25 bucks or whatever it is I’d say go for that
  5. T

Opinion Medical Retirements

From memory Inglis signed with a super league club briefly didn’t he?
  6. T

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Why would people be saying who’s next to leave Penrith? The fact they’re release JFH means they’ve got enough in their cap now to keep MORE players.
  7. T

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

If people are worried about Taaffes defence, putting him at halfback in the frontline isn’t the answer defensively. Taaffe deserves his spot back but Tracey didn’t look out of place tonight
  8. T

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Sent one too. If we all do, they may look at it!!!
  9. T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Will be checking the score from holidays in Vietnam today. Look after it for us boys! I don’t have a watchnrl account so updates it is
  10. T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Bronson to centre that’s what I said yeah. I doubt we’d move critta to wing bro.. based off what you’ve said there who’d be the other centre?
  11. T

I wonder if us having Xerri as 18th man could mean we pull Taaffe last minute, move Critta to FB and Bronson into the centres?
  12. T

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Have to back this up. Website still has multiple players from last year up, nothing about nsw cup trial and nothing about Hughes resigning yet either? Would love it if were updated more often as a lot of us check it regularly during the lead up to the season looks for news, signings, injury...