Search results

1. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Im just going to try and not trade out playing players now, unlike before. Hopefully TLT wont cause me to trade
  2. Dognacious

Trying to not do any this week too. Realised i used half my trades before halfway into the season, so oops lol. Only did 1 forced one last week
  3. Dognacious

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Sounds good, except i doubt I would see more than 5 minutes of Star Wars
  4. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Just an error riddled mess. Those 2 gift tries at the start from mistakes ended up counting a lot
  5. Dognacious

Main thing is outside 2 unfortunate mistakes by our guys they havent score any points. No points getting through the line. So defence is fine. And 3 tries so attack is fine
  6. Dognacious

Hutch 2 try assists Burton try, good to see us having halves for a change
  7. Dognacious

Id like a pizza that
  8. Dognacious

Looks like shes a meatlover
  9. Dognacious

Dont care aa long as its on my stick. Oops i mean on A stick. Dont look at the pic while typing
  10. Dognacious

Worst thing to hear when u go to your favourite sushi place. Has happened to me.
  11. Dognacious

I backflipped on my backflip and got rid of hynes after all. If hes fit he plays origin soon and will be out a lot the next few months. If he isnt fit he wont be getting big scores anyway, probably
  12. Dognacious

Which club do you hate the most?

I hated Storm most when Smith the grub played. Good player yes. Massive grub yes. And its just stuck, they are still my least favourite team. Before Storm though id say growing up Eels were my most hated
  13. Dognacious

Ive kept the trade in hand in case.
  14. Dognacious

After resetting trades to keep hynes, i ended up with drinkwater for turbo. Hes cheap, 713k. Was 898k not long ago.
  15. Dognacious

Worked late, just seeing full team lists. Hynes is in now. I guess i can undo that trade this week. But he may have to go after round 12 if hes being picked for origin.
  16. Dognacious

Every time ive picked fatrell hes been poop or gotten suspended. I wont pick him again
  17. Dognacious

No chance lol. Hes now the best choice hb. No manu or fuller too. My side is being massacred. In fantasy im back to starting with less than 17. Not enough trades to fix it. Only had a full side in that twice this year
  18. Dognacious

To make u feel better i did also. Hes the best available right now with SJ, hynes, cleary and hughes out injured. DCE is there but is certain to play origin and lower avg than burton. With burto now all my halves including bench are dpp
  19. Dognacious

Hynes. They think he will play rd 12. But with Cleary out if hes fit should play origin so wont play rd 13 or 14 because their rd 14 match is 3 days after origin, will play rd 15, sharks dont play rd 16 and he probably plays origin anyway, wont play rd 17 its 2 days after origin. Might play rd...
  20. Dognacious

Think u and Evil are only 2 to get a perfect round so far this year. In sadder news im no longer equal 1st. Dont cry too hard lol. Well done
  21. Dognacious

He should challenge it. Its not about the money, its ridiculous that he even got binned for it. The contact was so minor its stupid. Wouldnt have knocked the head off a beer. You will see players trying to kick opposition players on purpose to milk it if all it takes is "any contact"
  22. Dognacious

Im thinking of just using dpp garrick for fb and getting dom in at ctw
  23. Dognacious

Even burton looks ok, been getting respectable scores lately, but with everyone going down in tne halves for nsw and cody walker in bad form, his chances of playing origin shortly are higher now.
  24. Dognacious

Whats happened with the cows. On paper they should be in the 8 but they play like spooners
  25. Dognacious

changed my mind half a dozen times with titans match. Had titans picked this morning, chickened out.
  26. Dognacious

its over a million in cap doing nothing to me. Cant afford not to trade him
  27. Dognacious

Then if hes ok in time he plays origin with cleary out. So hes a sell imo for now. Gunna have more money to spend than possible on 2 trades next week with hynes and turbo money and 300k in bank on top of that
  28. Dognacious

Kennel player of the year 2024

Updated 11/05/24
  29. Dognacious

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Josh Curran 67 Matt Burton 67 Villiame Kikau 61 Jacob Kiraz 35 Reed Mahoney 34 Stephen Crichton 6 Bailey Hayward 3 Kurt Mann 2 Max King 1 Samuel Hughes 1 Brad Morrin 1 Blake Taaffe 1 Jacob Preston 1 Player of the year points 3- Curran, Burton 2- Kikau 1- Kiraz
  30. Dognacious

Had wishart all year as a cheapie dpp who backs up both storm halves. Played 2 full games this year and got 84 and 96. He would be a great half to have if he started every week. Played him this week coz he was starting but don't play him most weeks where he gets low minutes off the bench
  31. Dognacious

Bummer too coz if storm had won id be leading the tipping comp.
  32. Dognacious

I guess fortune favours the brave lol. It was a brave tip even with Hynes. Storm won like 16 a row down there and previously had the wood on sharks in melbourne too.
  33. Dognacious

Ended up putting Manu back and will get AE for Hynes. Probably doesnt matter anyway, Hynes wasnt a POD in any match and not many will get to trade him out in time. Captained Manu.
  34. Dognacious

Shit, messy with Hynes out. Only had 1 trade i could still undo, so i have RTS back now and Manu out. Need to decide in next half hour will Manu outscore Munster, who with some DPP moves will be replacing Hynes.
  35. Dognacious

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Yeh im working so havent watched. Penrith at home, only lost by 6, ill take it
  36. Dognacious

Its ok i was eying off dumping him anyway, he went cold, like most of the warriors team
  37. Dognacious

Of course. Only round this year i only did 1 trade, now i have to use 2. Sigh.
  38. Dognacious

Yep. Guess im glad he got 70 + before he went down this time. Manly werent going that well with him playing, now it will be worse. Couldnt happen to a nicer club lol
  39. Dognacious

Rank your NRL fan forum's.

Is there anything else on the internet?
  40. Dognacious

David Fifita?

Glad he signed with roosters to hush any ideas of him coming here. Also happy we didnt enter a bidding war for him. He isnt worth the coin he wants. We also arent short on the edge. Just would be unnecessary use of a lot of cap space. I see him as another TPJ, plays well when he wants to, doesnt...
  41. Dognacious

I played him. Talk is he may retain fb when hammer returns and hammer to ctw
  42. Dognacious

A weeks a long time. Last week Garrick and Isaako got 253 between them. This week 73 between them
  43. Dognacious

I wanna ride it. Maybe im talking about the bike, maybe not
  44. Dognacious

Yeh i see that u have to subscribe to news sites to see it. Maybe someone is a subscriber? Talakai and Tracey should be 2
  45. Dognacious

How do u know its 7? 1 should be connor tracey, he should get fb. Has he played enough matches there though?
  46. Dognacious

Yep hes no good, better not get him
  47. Dognacious

Who reckons Mitchell coming back will be enough to spark the rabbits to a win? Im not sure. Dragons seem an obvious pick at home vs souths recent form, but will Mitchell swing their form? He might have a lot to prove. They lost Murray but get MItchell back. Dont know what to expect
  48. Dognacious

For those playing in the Kennel Supercoach Draft this is the final series structure, now that its Top 6. Top 8 seemed too much for a 10 man comp. That change was with the join link pre season, but not sure if everyone spotted it. Finals are rounds 23-26
  49. Dognacious

Rd 8 Bye

Bye
  50. Dognacious

Rd 7 vs Knights 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Connor Tracey 42 Josh Curran 42 Reed Mahoney 40 Matt Burton 31 Villiame Kikau 16 Jacob Kiraz 16 Bronson Xerri 12 Samuel Hughes 5 Max King 5 Stephen Crichton 4 Josh Ado Carr 3 Jaeman Salmon 3 Brad Morrin 2 Bailey Hayward 1 Player of the year points 3- Tracey, Curran...
  51. Dognacious

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Villiame Kikau 72 Connor Tracey 47 Josh Ado Carr 37 Jacob Kiraz 34 Bronson Xerri 25 Josh Curran 9 Drew Hutchinson 3 Matt Burton 2 Samuel Hughes 2 Player of the year points 3- Kikau 2- Tracey 1- Fox
  52. Dognacious

Rd 5 vs Roosters 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Villiame Kikau 89 Matt Burton 63 Kurt Mann 21 Max King 9 Blake Taaffe 7 Josh Curran 3 Reed Mahoney 3 Samuel Hughes 3 Player of the year points 3- Kikau 2- Burton 1- Mann
  53. Dognacious

Rd 4 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Votes points for the round Max King 45 Josh Curran 32 Villiame Kikau 19 Kurt Mann 11 Connor Tracey 11 Blake Taaffe 7 Jacob Kiraz 4 Jacob Preston 3 Reed Mahoney 2 Stephen Crichton 2 Brad Morrin 1 Player of the year points 3- King 2- Curran 1- Kikau
  54. Dognacious

He was my second pick pre season after hynes. Had him all last year too. He has good base points as kicks goals and gets involved a lot. One of the more consistant ctw
  55. Dognacious

Dont get isaako. He is terrible
  56. Dognacious

Only 1 trade this week, good time to cash Schiller in for Garrick. Schiller made some good dollars even though i didnt sell him at his peak price
  57. Dognacious

Who needs backrowers, over rated
  58. Dognacious

Johns is the worst. Hes such a know it all and any time someone gets a hit hes like "thats looks terrible, he could be out for a while." (Injured). The next minute said player is playing the ball.
  59. Dognacious

Tipping against us but hoping im wrong. We have improved a whole lot, but are we ready for panthers? I dont know
  60. Dognacious

Official Congrats Jack Bird and Dargons!!

Fitting. St george dargon (d are gone)
  61. Dognacious

We have a grand final replay next week in draft
  62. Dognacious

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 curran 2 kikau 1 burton, Mahoney
  63. Dognacious

Rd 5 vs Roosters 3-2-1

3- Burton 2- Kikau 1- Mann
  64. Dognacious

Rd 3 vs Titans 3-2-1

Round vote points Villiame Kikau 132 Jacob Kiraz 80 Josh Curran 53 Reed Mahoney 16 Connor Tracey 6 Stephen Crichton 2 Max King 2 Jacob Preston 2 Blake Wilson 2 Drew Hutchinson 2 Matt Burton 1 Kurt Mann 1 Blake Taaffe 1 Player of the year points 3- Kikau 2- Kiraz 1- Curran
  65. Dognacious

Rd 2 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Round vote points Villiame Kikau 70 Reed Mahoney 35 Josh Curran 26 Matt Burton 11 Jacob Kiraz 10 Kurt Mann 9 Stephen Crichton 5 Max King 2 Jacob Preston 1 Blake Wilson 1 Player of the year points 3- Kikau 2- Mahoney 1- Curran
  66. Dognacious

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Round votes points Josh Curran 61 Reed Mahoney 21 Kurt Mann 9 Max King 8 Stephen Crichton 8 Blake Wilson 5 Jacob Kiraz 3 Drew Hutchinson 2 Villiame Kikau 2 Jaeman Salmon 1 Kennel player of the year points 3- Curran 2- Mahoney 1- Mann
  67. Dognacious

crittamagic in h2h isnt crittamagic in the forum.
  68. Dognacious

Had him all year and so far he often starts slowly, and suddenly has points. Seen him like under 20 at halftime and get 100. Ended up with 95 and usually gets unicorn points. But under his average vs St George still.
  69. Dognacious

Got me on a good week in draft. My worst score in about 2 years. Even my Captain Mulitalo went bad. He has averaged 84 before the game and has multiple 100s this year, and only managed 41 vs a bottom team at home. Losing Ponga sucks. Won everything else i was in this week though, so overall a...
  70. Dognacious

It was melons you went for. And u found them
  71. Dognacious

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Walsh was putrid. Amazing how he can be a superstar one week and a reserve grader the next
  72. Dognacious

Lol yeh same. Had him for weeks and he scored no tries. Dump him and he scores 2 straight away. Its the way it goes. Got hazelton in his place though who could match it
  73. Dognacious

We will see. He isnt worth selling for base price, wont help me in any way, so he can sit on the bench until he gets 1 more start.
  74. Dognacious

Damn, the wait continues to cash in on Gagai, 2 starts and is going to make money...
  75. Dognacious

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

I had a malvern star that went fast down hills, so maybe you mean a skateboard with a wheel missing. Come to think of it that does sound more like trex
  76. Dognacious

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

Dont insult falcons i have an xr6 and it goes a lot better than trex lol. But i get your point. Trex is more like a 40 year old datsun
  77. Dognacious

News Feeder club cut ties with Bulldogs, aiming to link up with new team

Penrith are a better feeder club for us in recent times
  78. Dognacious

Change Username Request

Mal is already being used by someone else.
  79. Dognacious

You can do it. I beat first last week, and thats why kempsey is 1st now. You never know. My predicted score was 150 less than his before the first match
  80. Dognacious

Last week. He went good first week with him. Sad he didnt get 1 more for his first ton though. 99
  81. Dognacious

News Josh Jackson

True, it probably was offered, but even his timing of announcing it says he didnt want a fuss. And he hasnt gone anywhere anyway, hes still heavily involved with the club.
  82. Dognacious

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

thought we would be just outside the 8 with more losses than wins. But the bye got us there, as well as our improved F/A recently
  83. Dognacious

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Just went to the NRL site being team list tuesday and i spotted the below there. WTF? Am i the only person who didnt know we are in the 8 right now.
  84. Dognacious

He went cold anyway, i wasnt starting him this week. Might be time to cash him in and take the profit
  85. Dognacious

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Im ok with it if u r right ;) but wont be putting any cash on it
  86. Dognacious

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

Hes shit. Not better than who we have in any way
  87. Dognacious

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

If we keep going like recent weeks i reckon top 8 isnt silly. But winning the comp is reaching a bit high imo
  88. Dognacious

Ola is a good player but they wont miss him like DCE. I dont know if they can win without dce. And dce wasnt binned over the tackle so obviously had less impact in it. And i have dce in draft and already lost ponga, so im kinda praying dce gets off
  89. Dognacious

Well May was a waste of trades, but hes gone now.
  90. Dognacious

Should be safe, hynes averages 134 vs dragons
  91. Dognacious

2 weeks in a row, been behind and come back to win because of Captain Hynes.
  92. Dognacious

You never know he might go off too vs tigers. We are in form
  93. Dognacious

I wonder who everyone will captain next week? Hynes last 3 starts vs Dragons... 156,180 and 127. Averages 134 vs Dragons from 6 games
  94. Dognacious

Yay my trade this week Drinkwater to Fuller worked out. Couldnt keep drinkwater, his BE was like 165 and he wasnt ever getting it. Got 40. So saved the big money drinkwater will drop, and will gain with fuller, he has 87 and 99 first 2 starts
  95. Dognacious

Yeh 2 of their best players out for 2 weeks for a tackle on a player that played after it is stupid
  96. Dognacious

He came back with a bang. Dont think many in h2h would have him
  97. Dognacious

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I understand they have to handle mental health issues sensatively but at the same time it should not make a player unpunishable. As long as its the same for everyone and not ridiculous, im ok with punishment. Its not like they put him on the rack or made him clean toilets, wrestling is also part...