Search results

1. The Faz

App not working

Hey mods, Is there a problem with the app? I can’t get on (refer to attachment) and have logged on through the site. please advise. The Faz (Harry)
  2. The Faz

Anthony Seibold

I know I’ll probably get crucified but I just heard Seibold on SEN and his insight is second to none. I believe we need a thinker at the helm and Seibs is available.
  3. The Faz

Joe Tapine

The weed Danny Weidler is reporting that rival clubs the Roosters, Panthers and the Dogs are monitoring the deteriorating relationship between Tapine and Ricky following his wife's insta post. He would be an awesome pick-up and could play both middle and edge. What do you guys reckon?
  4. The Faz

Segeyaro coming off drug ban early May. Is he worth a shot?

I heard this on 2GB. We need some spark. What does everyone think? Brohman thought the Dogs might benefit from his services.
  5. The Faz

Bulldog Ritchie reporting Matt Burton has itchy feet.

Just saw on NRL Tonight that if Matt Burton cannot secure regular game time at the Penny Panthers, he will start testing the market. I say sign the kid up ASAP. Thoughts?
  6. The Faz

Is nabbing Moylan a possibility?

I know we have cap issues, but due to the situation at Penrith he could come cheap on a 12 month contract (upgrade in 2019), kinda like what Foran did at the Warriors. A spine of Moylan, Cleeland, Foran and Mbye is jizz-worthy.
  7. The Faz

What happens when Reynolds returns?

What happens when Reynolds returns? Does DESpot retain Frawley or go with Super Seven Mbye and Reynolds in the halves?
  8. The Faz

Wiedler interviewing Phil Gould in Arthur Coorey's shop

I work in the same building where Bulldog's Board member Arthur Coorey has his shop. I noticed Coorey and Gus Gould having a coffee together at the front of the shop then Wiedler and a cameraman turned up. They went into the shop and Wiedler interviewed Gus. I don't know what was discussed but...