2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Resetting my laptop.

Started booting into safe mode & wouldn't accept my password.

If reset fails, I will buy another one.

I blame this boring game
So much bloatware I have to remove.

Sometimes when uninstalling stuff, they ask why.

Me being me said, cause it's shit.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a really good watch for anybody who is interested. Actually pretty funny as well. Douhei and Twal seem like really good guys.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights hung on with Dolphins hunting them down, Dogs must be a step above both.
Raiders what the fuck Ricky?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths will drop another game this week when they play the Panthers. I don't want to see any suspensions or injuries in the Panthers line up, I'd like to see us play a full strength Panthers side to see if we are capable of matching it with the best.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually agree with that.. it separates and he does not genuinely regrip the ball.. not much difference than if he'd dropped it on the ground and then put a hand on it.
he still has control of the ball once he puts it down. the rule is dumb and common sense should be applied

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Important game for the Once Were's this week against the Knights they have been shaky as lately.That kid at fullback Armstrong was good for Newcastle, quite pacy/instinctive on debut.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he still has control of the ball once he puts it down. the rule is dumb and common sense should be applied
I disagree.. it looks that way because he's shoving it, but if he stops, the ball would simply drop

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope I'm with gus and the rest of the other commentators that it should of been a try
There's no nope about it lol that's how they rule it, just like a ball can't be forced against a defender and considered a genuine grip. I'm not saying I like it, but it is what it is.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no nope about it lol that's how they rule it, just like a ball can't be forced against a defender and considered a genuine grip. I'm not saying I like it, but it is what it is.
nope still a try imo