Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is it always the fat and ugly rejects who run these women's rallies?

You will never catch a traditional woman at any of these flop events because they're too busy looking after the family!
Define traditional woman

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When someone asks me if I'm more intelligent than a Neo-Nazi, I say, "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm definitely a better person than them"

If a Neo-Nazi bloke thinks he's better than anyone else because of the colour of his skin, that same bloke could save a bus full of orphans, and everyone of those orphans could go on to win the Nobel peace prize, and I would still be a better person because I'm not a racist piece of shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you imagine the level of pure ignorance it takes to get annoyed by stuff someone posts online, while also referencing your like for a guy that wanted white Americans to rise up and wipe out the non-white Americans.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When someone asks me if I'm more intelligent than a Neo-Nazi, I say, "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm definitely a better person than them"

If a Neo-Nazi bloke thinks he's better than anyone else because of the colour of his skin, that same bloke could save a bus full of orphans, and everyone of those orphans could go on to win the Nobel peace prize, and I would still be a better person because I'm not a racist piece of shit.
You most certainly are Hacky.

EWWWW why would anyone research such a mike hunt of a "human being".
Says a lot about that person ....

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He definitely was a vile piece of shit.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most ‘woke’ PC prime minister in Australia’s history Albanese. All the domestic violence and attacks on women in general are happening under his watch.

You couldn’t make it up.