News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Just seen Critta and Kiraz on the Matty Johns show.

they asked Critta would he give up one of his Penrith premiership rings for a Dogs Grand final win this year and he said yes.

Then they said would you give up all 3 rings for a dogs grand final and he took a long time to consider it before saying no not all 3 just for a grand final. He even asked first about a grand final win before confirming his answer
I think the first question was actually would he give up one if dogs guaranteed to make top 4, And yes was the answer.
Gotta love Critta

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’ll give us opportunities because they fade in and out of matches (much like us at times), we just need to apply the pressure for 80min. This game does worry me more than if we were playing a top 4 team because of potential complacency.
Every game is going to worry me for a while yet. We're in the 8 on 3 wins a bye and a positive f/a. It's better to be sitting on the edge of the 8 now and hopefully consolidate that and aim for top 4 than to be in a group hoping we or anyone from 5-8 slips up and drops out. Simply put, deserving to be in the finals or getting there on luck. I wasn't expecting a finals year. I hadn't ruled it out either. But now that we're in the 8 I'd love to remain there all year.

But we can't afford to lose these games vs those who'll also likely be that group on the edge of the 8. The Tigpies have wild variation between their best and worst game. So we'll need to expect their best.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would like to see us beat the following teams this year and split the top 3 teams with a win.
Add the byes and we make the semi's.
- Tigers - Eels - Dragons - Knights - Cowboys - Raiders - Warriors - Roosters..
plus 2 points from the below.

Broncos Sharks and Penrith

Dare to dream Dogs Supporters ⬜

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD to think he's only 23 with his experience, leadership and already buys into the Dogs ethos. Good times ahead.
Guys like him will attract others in future to come to our club and strongly influence our gun juniors coming through.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not scoring many tries, needs more quality kicks or swap to the left, not sure about the captaincy but if he's happy to carry it good on him.