Opinion Funniest league story of the Year

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Has to be Ivan Cleary, Luai and other Penrith players complaining in the media about JWH.

From Ivan...
It was a little condescending I thought and just unnecessary.

Fckers have been condescending for the last 3 years and because JWH gives it back, they have a whinge. Thanks - got a public holiday tomorrow and hopefully by then I'll stop laughing....

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I respect JWH, he has been a great enforcer his whole career, he took on the whole Penrith pack, you got to admire that.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
JWH is such a flog though.
Comes across as one of those blokes who is probably going to end up in prison after his NRL career is done and dusted.
Off the field JWH is a cool dude, chatted to him a couple of times, well spoken, talks about his family, especially his eldest daughter who is a scream. But once he crosses the sideline he's all business and his business is being an NRL enforcer.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Off the field JWH is a cool dude, chatted to him a couple of times, well spoken, talks about his family, especially his eldest daughter who is a scream. But once he crosses the sideline he's all business and his business is being an NRL enforcer.

Always a Bulldog
Yeah I've met him a few times and he's a really down to earth guy, very friendly. But on the field he's a grub and a maniac. Haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has to be Ivan Cleary, Luai and other Penrith players complaining in the media about JWH.

From Ivan...

Fckers have been condescending for the last 3 years and because JWH gives it back, they have a whinge. Thanks - got a public holiday tomorrow and hopefully by then I'll stop laughing....
It's classic Ivan and the Panthers. They carry on and show worse sportsmanship than any other team over the years but whinge like the hypocrites they are any time something happens to them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

From Ivan...

Exactly! Penrith are hypocritical little bitches

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Wonder why he chooses to be a grub on field though. If he cut out that part of his game he'd be an elite level prop.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When have Penrith ever pulled that level of grubbiness?

Ivan is one of the best coaches in the game and he is right. JWH went into sook mode like Walker because they were getting comprehensively outplayed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder why he chooses to be a grub on field though. If he cut out that part of his game he'd be an elite level prop.
he is an elite level prop and has been for years, if he cut that out of his game he wouldn't be.