Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Signed with the bloody dolphins next year. NFI why so many young ones hightail it out of Townsville the first chance they get probably because that town is a complete shithole (don’t blame them at all)
That was Finefeuiaki

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be a "TPJ-type" signing; all promise, no delivery.
Surely (hopefully) we've learnt from chasing these mirages.
You cannot coach speed & talent; and you cannot reform lazy & stupid.
I’d take him for cheap nothing to lose in the right environment less pressure kid could be anything if he doesn’t perform piss him off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d take him for cheap nothing to lose in the right environment less pressure kid could be anything if he doesn’t perform piss him off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Disagree. There's PLENTY to lose.

I would argue attitude and commitment (team culture) have been the main features of our performance this year.
You start bringing in "slackers with talent" that don't perform, or only perform if and when the "feel" like it, and that undermines the very foundation we have built 2024 upon; a foundation I hope we can use for the next decade or more.

Nope. This guys the very epitome of a BAD signing, not a "let's roll the dice for cheap" signing.
STAY AWAY!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many people on here really care? He ain’t a Canterbury player anymore
It’s The Kennel. If a player leaves us and plays regular first grade people will bitch and moan about why didnt we keep him?
This is a good opportunity for Edwards to make a name for himself while they have a few players out

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harrison Edwards is making his debut tomorrow for the Cowboys. Good luck to him.
I hope he goes well in all the games he plays except when he plays against Canterbury.

He did his best for us, was pretty much on either train & trial or development deals, and he leaves with a chance to get a multi-year deal in the top 30. He couldn't get that with us due to our back-row talent.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s The Kennel. If a player leaves us and plays regular first grade people will bitch and moan about why didnt we keep him?
This is a good opportunity for Edwards to make a name for himself while they have a few players out
He isnt that good

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He isnt that good
He isn't that good. He never left our club on bad terms and he left because he was offered Top 30 and a couple of years. This is how we got Tracey and Curran as we offered them multi year deals their current clubs couldn't. It's how it works. Good luck to Edwards. I wish him every success in football except when he plays Canterbury. He did his best for us and always put in his greatest effort.