Is there a bigger grub than Taane Milne?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a shit player and he gets the shits because he is shit. Latrell a bigger grub though
True that, he has that sore loser mindset like a few souths players and coaching staff lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bahahaha I knew it! Fuck the NRLol!

Try to break someone's leg, 2 weeks bro all good.

Say the word monkey on field, 8 weeks unacceptable, oh my god racism!

NRLol is a comedy administration. Great sport run by absolute morons.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a story once of a bloke on top dollar for an NRL club who flew out of town one night to play French rugby…… at least Taane hit opponents and not his own…

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's worse in the grub stakes but he's in the top 8 or so

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fatrell has only been bad since he came to Souths, he'll be better once the bloke is in the centres

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was his only incident for the Roosters, he's gotten a mile worse at the Rabbitohs. Still he's not the worst out there, surely Nelson takes the cake and JWH for the quinella.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Milne should of been just sent straight to the judiciary. The charge for that type premeditated offence was wrong. Not sure how these idiots on the MRC keep their jobs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That was his only incident for the Roosters, he's gotten a mile worse at the Rabbitohs. Still he's not the worst out there, surely Nelson takes the cake and JWH for the quinella.
Yeah I agree he’s gotten worse at the Rabbitohs because they allow it. The coach gives him an award for a tackle that should have been penalised on JAC. JWH has been heavily scrutinised for everything he does. Mitchell gets away with a lot.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree he’s gotten worse at the Rabbitohs because they allow it. The coach gives him an award for a tackle that should have been penalised on JAC. JWH has been heavily scrutinised for everything he does. Mitchell gets away with a lot.
Didn't really have an issue with the JAC one, unlucky but I'd want our fullback to be doing the same thing, just unlucky the contact was high, penalty yep and it was missed on field. Nelson gets away with the most and it's not close if he wasn't playing for Melbourne he'd have a rap sheet longer than a shopping list!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't really have an issue with the JAC one, unlucky but I'd want our fullback to be doing the same thing, just unlucky the contact was high, penalty yep and it was missed on field. Nelson gets away with the most and it's not close if he wasn't playing for Melbourne he'd have a rap sheet longer than a shopping list!
Have another look at Latrell’s incidents he either gets away with it or gets an extremely light suspension. Case in point the last one when he elbowed SJ in the throat blatantly. And that wasn’t his only incident for the game. To get 3 weeks is a slap on the wrists.

Scroll back a bit and see the way he carried on during the triple M interview dropping f bombs galore. And that’s all only just this year.

LOL @ not even close. ..please.