News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grubfield is saying former team mates are willing to testify for him I’d hands down say it’s no one at the current team irs players at other clubs 100% he reached out to RFM for comment . Such a scum bag journo who has vendetta for Gus and dogs always has been a fuckwit

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Grubfield is saying former team mates are willing to testify for him I’d hands down say it’s no one at the current team irs players at other clubs 100% he reached out to RFM for comment . Such a scum bag journo who has vendetta for Gus and dogs always has been a fuckwit
Don’t know if RFM will testify I think more likely someone like Davey who has already openly had a shot at the club.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t know if RFM will testify I think more likely someone like Davey who has already openly had a shot at the club.
Andrew Davey was released 3 months before Topine's wrestling punishment & most likely only eye witness's will be called to give court evidence.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Andrew Davey was released 3 months before Topine's wrestling punishment & most likely only eye witness's will be called to give court evidence.
He can be called to testify to culture.
any player who sides with this embarrassment, better make a deal with him, to split the proceeds, because they’ll never play NRL again.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s true. Maybe Declan Casey or somebody like that. I doubt it would be one of the current players.

Look where our hard training has us.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s true. Maybe Declan Casey or somebody like that. I doubt it would be one of the current players.

Legit! How embarrassing must it be for a “professional” footy player to complain about wrestling lol

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Declan and Casey are very good mates... But I dont know if Casey has it in for the club though. I also cant imagine another footballer currently registered with another cub would be dumb enough to do so.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Declan and Casey are very good mates... But I dont know if Casey has it in for the club though. I also cant imagine another footballer currently registered with another cub would be dumb enough to do so.
I thought Declan and Casey were the same bloke?

Some go else is there besides Davey not currently with another club? Only the boys overseas ??

Juniorluke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM Nu Brown Franklin Pele will likely be the guys. all the complaining started from the Polynesian players at the club who said it was all too hard.
Funny enough TPJs brother actually works at my company. A lot of the complaining started from Ray not others as is reported. TPJ was a good trainer. You can rule out anything coming from him.
as another poster said anyone who testifies will be basically ending their careers in the NRL. Or end up at the Dargons

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM Nu Brown Franklin Pele will likely be the guys. all the complaining started from the Polynesian players at the club who said it was all too hard.
Funny enough TPJs brother actually works at my company. A lot of the complaining started from Ray not others as is reported. TPJ was a good trainer. You can rule out anything coming from him.
as another poster said anyone who testifies will be basically ending their careers in the NRL. Or end up at the Dargons
I swear if we dont lay RFM on his ass or run at him when we play them I’ll lose it

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or end up at the dragons hahahaha

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I swear if we dont lay RFM on his ass or run at him when we play them I’ll lose it
There should be a spot on the bench, ensured for the remainder of the season, for any reserve forward who ends his day.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Declan and Casey were the same bloke?

Some go else is there besides Davey not currently with another club? Only the boys overseas ??
She's been a looong day! haha

Dunno, whose gonna come from overseas just for a stupid court case. Like i said hard to see anyone blowing their careers up like Jackson did unless its Nu brown... His career is already finished!