New kennel member

lamb6

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was a massive Bulldog fan in the late 80s/early 90s, and then Superleague kind of ruined it for me. Not sure if I watched any games after the Canterbury - Manly GF. I moved to the UK, and football overtook RL again, and then NFL cemented its place as my second sport to follow. No longer have any of my old Canterbury jerseys as my parents threw them out at some point :cry: Yes I am an adult, but that did piss me off!

But actually, Aussie RL fits quite nicely into the NFL offseason and over the past couple of years, and I have been following it again a bit more.

Holy shit the game has changed. Spine? Edge? Middle? 40/20? And somehow scrums seem even more pointless than they did! :tearsofjoy:

Still trying to work out what the plan is at the club. Seems more the #theEnterainers rather than #dogsofwar at the moment, but regardless, hopefully the club are going to finally start seeing the results on the pitch from what Gus is trying to do. If not this season, then maybe next.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depending who you follow in the EPL will determine your experience here.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do you like bridges mate?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
United. They are (relatively) struggling as well :tearsofjoy:

Ha ha. I would have jumped years ago if I was going to!
Wrong United brother

lamb6

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah but when you say United, everyone knows which one you mean :grinning: I worked in London for quite a while, and it just to drive West Ham fans nuts.